X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteDon't Get Up - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Rachel was on her way to guard the city in her new outfit. Rachel had to stop at Loika's room to get few things cleared up. She knew the girl thought Rachel made a move on Peter, when all she had asked him was to remove a bullet from her shoulder that time. Loika was far too concerned with her lover that she lost a track of what Rachel really was asking. Maybe she was just being nervous or killing Stryker really did get to her head. Whatever was her reason for acting as if Rachel wanted Peter, she needed to stop.

Rachel flew through her window and landed on a floor, turning to herself, wearing her outfit. Luckily, Loika was in a room. "I don't have much time, and I won't stall around with apologies. So, if you see Peter...tell him I am not interested in him or anything in between us. You know as well as I do, that I do not wish to keep a big circle of friends." said Rachel

descriptionCompleteRe: Don't Get Up - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Makenzie and Loika were both already asleep. Mackenzie was asleep in a bassinette next to Loika's bed. Loika was asleep with a copy of charlotte's web in her hands.

She woke up abruptly when she heart someone talking in her room and half panicked in bed. " Wh-whats wrong. Mackenzie whats wrong?" She looked over and saw her sleeping and let out a breath. She looked up at Rachel half awake and cocked and eyebrow. " Rachel.. what are you doing here." She scooted over in bed so that she was between Rachel and Mackenzie.

more_horiz
Rachel jumped from the window down to the ground, throwing her cape to the side as it made a sound of leather. "Oh, you are awake, so I am just going to tell you." said Rachel, "That slap Peter received should have been mine. What happened between Peter and me in Blackbird when he rescued me...let's just say there is nothing going on. I am not interested nor am I ever going to need a lover as immature as Peter." said Rachel. She didn't mean to say that to her, but it escaped her lips and Rachel could not take that back, nor would she. "So, if you are still mad at him or me...let it go. I am not interested and never will be. You know that I don't keep wide circle of friends."

more_horiz
Loika still felt a little uneasy and half awake. She kept herself between Rachel and the sleeping baby. " Yea well he didnt bother coming after me that day either. If hes immature does that make me immature too or just stupid...." The last part she sounded almost sad when she said it. She rubbed her face tiredly. " Yea i know you dont..."

more_horiz
Rachel had no idea what Loika meant by her statement. "Yea well he didn't bother coming after me that day either. If he's immature does that make me immature too or just stupid...." she had to think about this one. "You are not stupid nor immature. You are probably the most smartest person I have ever met. And trust me, I have met plenty of stupid people." said Rachel as she smiled. "One night when I was on the streets, I ran into this young fella who seemed to be in his twenties. He was robbing an old lady...maybe in her seventies. The funny part is that she had nothing valuable with her, no purse, no jewelry, no money, nothing. So then he proceeded to take her jacket she was wearing..." said Rachel, catching herself. She knew that she was rumbling for no reason now. "The point is, the guy was so stupid that he was taking old lady's jacket."

Looking at the little hump, Rachel saw a baby. "I assume that's the baby I've been hearing about so much?"

more_horiz
Loika tensed up. She had no idea what Rachel was planning. She rested one hand on the sleeping infant protectively but never took her eyes off of Rachel. " Yea... Her name is Mackenzie. " She was wide awake now. She really wanted to know what Rachel wanted. Was she here just to talk or was she here for more ominous reasons.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum