X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteGeting the cage ready(Pg-13)

more_horiz
Jeff Found the basement. Jeff said to himself" Mhh This will be a good place to build my cage and change under the full moon. Jeff Drew out the Plans for the cage. Jeff said to himself" Hmm I think Tyler and Bruce need to help me with the Inside of the cage. Jeff Found a power tool and said" Time to got to work.

4 to 9 hours of hard working he is done building the Steel Cage with a open door he can get in and out and with a hi-tech lock. Jeff said" Now Bruce and Tyler going to help me get the inside ready.

descriptionCompleteRe: Geting the cage ready(Pg-13)

more_horiz
Bruce heard building and sounds coming from the basement, he walked in and
saw Jeff there. He instantly rolled his eyes at how scared the kid was. He was
indeed scared to kill someone, the only thing he didn't know, it wasn't as easy
to kill him as he thought. "So, be honest with me Jeff, are you scared of full moon?" asked Bruce, conversationally.

more_horiz
Jeff saw bruce and said" No i am not but i want to be in the safe side of it that why this cage is only for If my Mind is takeing over by the brotherhood i can fight the change under the full moon which i don't do i let the change happen even if i am running i am not scare of the full moon.

Jeff said to bruce" My Mom Jill Told me about this place and tell me to come here and they will help you use your gift that your dad give you.

Jeff took out his watch and told bruce" this right here is a Shock Watch i use this to change into the Werewolf but now i get the werewolf out when i think about what happen to his dad.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum