X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteOut There! (PG-13)

more_horiz
Peter was coped up in a building for far too far, and he had to leave. But where would he go? After you have seen much of New York it became dull and uninviting. He had to find a place where he could get away from the noisy streets of New York. The hiking trails! Deep into the woods, Peter would never hear a car there, but everything was just a blur. He decided where he was going to go. Taking deep breath, Peter packed up and headed out. In his bag he carried supplies and some snacks in case he became hungry.

descriptionCompleteRe: Out There! (PG-13)

more_horiz
Loika had noticed the mess that was starting to acumulate around the mansion and took it upon herself to clean up. She picked up dirty clothes and took them to the laundry room, straightened up living areas, ect. Mackenzie was snuggly wrapped against her in a baby sling. She went to Peter's room. She knew he would have dirty clothes strung about. She knocked on his door and didnt get an answer. " Its not like he can complain if it gettin him clean clothes." She said to know one in particular. She let herself in.

Of course he had clothes strewn about. She had a laundry basket with her. Sometimes he threw clean stuff on the floor too. She made sure to make sure each i item was clean or dirty. She was smelling a t-shirt when she noticed his closet door open. His bag was gone. She panicked and ran to the closet. Other things were missing as well. Did he leave? Why didnt he say anything...She dropped the laundry basked. " Craaaap no oh no!" she groaned. Without thinking another thought about it she took off after im.

She followed his scent out of the house. She couldnt stop him from leaving but maybe she could convince him to stay. She ran until she thought her lung were going to burn and shrivel up.

" PETER!" She yelled when she caught up to him. She was panting hard. Man did she feel out of shape. She had not ran like that in forever. She was bent over panting and trying to catch her breath. She thought he was running away, leaving her behind. " Peter... i cant convince... you to stay... but please... reconsider... dont leave." She said between gasps of air. Mackenzie appeared to be oblivious to any trouble in the sling. Maybe a little cold but she cooed and kept trying to grab loika's hair.

more_horiz
Peter begun to turn up the music on his MP3 player as he was entering the woods. Suddenly he heard his name being called out from behind. Turning around, Peter saw Loika racing up to him. He pulled out one of his ear buds out and smiled at her. But she looked worried.

" Peter... i can't convince... you to stay... but please... reconsider... don't leave."

Peter chuckled slightly as he looked at her. "I am just going up for some morning stroll. Seeing how exhausted you are, I think you could use some exercise. Not that you need it or anything." said Peter, trying to smooth things out. "If you decide not to come, I'll see you later than."

more_horiz
She panted for air and tried to smile. She unded the baby sling that secured Mackenzie to herself and handed her to Peter before he could protest. She bent over and panted for air to catch her breath better. Mackenzie shivered a little from the cold but stared up at him. She seemed to have enjoyed her little ride since she wasnt fussing.

Loika finally caught her breath and slowly stood up and began to laugh. " Oh god, you arent leaving? When i saw your pack gone i assumed the worst. I thought you left." She continued laughing. She felt so silly now. " If you dont mind.. ill join you."

more_horiz
Peter didn't expect to be handed Mackenzie, but he took her anyway as he bent his knees slightly. He hasn't held Mackenzie in a long time and suddenly he was in turmoil as to what he was supposed to do with her. He wasn't very good parent at that. Peter smiled as he looked at Mackenzie. "Whoze a perty gurl?" said Peter as he tickled her.

Turning to Loika, he heard she was going to come along with her. He wasn't against her coming, the more the merrier thought Peter. "You need to stop worrying, Loika. You are going to give yourself a heart attack or worse." said Peter. After everything that happened, she still didn't believe Peter? "Maybe this walk will clear your head," He really hoped Loika gets her trust sorted out.

more_horiz
Loika smiled watching peter with Mackenzie. It was kind of sweet. She remembered when she felt akward holdin her. Felt like she was going to drop her. Now she could hold her with one arm. She walked over to them and moved his hand so that it supported the little one's neck. " Sara had to teach me that." she mumbled. " It takes a while for babies to be able to support their own heads."

She stood back and watched him hold her. " I-i know it was stupid to freak out. We both have a history of leaving without a word so i guess i over reacted." She blushed and shoved some of her hair behind her ear. She felt pretty stupid.

more_horiz
Mackenzie had enjoyed the little ride. Mommy was worried, she could hear her thoughts. This made Mackenzie sad too. The ride was still fun though. Mackenzie had enjoyed watching everything race by.

When mommy stopped Mackenzie was a little dissapointed. Now she was cold. She didnt fuss like normal babies though. She shivered a little. Then mommy handed her to someone else. The other person looked familiar so Mackenzie wasnt scared. He talked to her and tickled her which made Mackenzie laugh. She squirmed in the person's arms and laughed more. His thoughts were nice too. He thought of mommy. When Mackenzie saw other people's thoughts she saw pictures if someone was thinking of something in particular. This person saw mommy as really pretty.

She squealed in a happy way. Mommy was talking to him but she was too busy listening to his thoughts. She reached up towards his face. He was making funny faces and she wanted to grab his face. Baby reasoning is complicated.

more_horiz
Peter placed his arm under Mackenzie's head. He chuckled nervously. "You've gotta teach me few things about babies. I have never had to take care of one before. So, I apologize in advance if I do something wrong. You know I can't do it right." said Peter, turning to look at the baby in his arms. How is it possible to conceive a pretty girl like you from a wolf girl? thought Peter. He was baffled but at the same time he wasn't surprised. "You know she has your eyes and hair color." smiled Peter.

Then, he started to walk on a well planned out trail.

more_horiz
Loika walked alongside him and smiled. It was cute seeing them together. " Lies. She had my eyes but she definately has your face and hair." She loved being out in the woods. There were so many smells it could get distracting out here. She relaxed more as they walked. " You think im a pro?" She laughed. " Half this stuff Sara has had to teach me, or books. The other half i cross my fingers that i dont do someting wrong. Trust me babe, I think you will be amazing."

She walked along quietly for a while just enjoying this time with Peter and Mackenzie. She hated to break the peaceful silence. She looked over at him. " I really like this... can we do this more?"

more_horiz

Peter smiled at Loika. "You think so?" he asked as he looked at Mackenzie. There was something about her that screamed happiness. He walked fast enough for Loika to keep up with him. He knew that he hasn't spent much time with Mackenzie, but now was his turn and he was going to do just that.

When Loika said that Mackenzie didnt look like her much, he smiled. There would be argument about that from her. She was a stubborn woman and Peter knew there would be no compromising with her. The sound of forest and nature filled his mind and he felt right at home. "We can do this as often as you want." said Peter. He was going to take her to a secret spot he found full of flowers. It was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. "If we are lucky we might even come across a wild animal."

more_horiz
Mackenzie liked listening to mommy's mind right now. She seemed pretty happy. Whoever was carrying her was pretty happy too. In his mind he thought of mommy as really beautiful. She vaguely remembered hearing his voice through mommy's tummy. Whoever he was mommy could trust him so that meant Mackenzie could too. She rested her head against his chest and settled in for a snooze.

more_horiz
Loika smiled and pretended to immitate his voice " Uh yeauh. I think so." She listened to the forest and heard more than Mackenzie or Peter would ever hear. She could hear ever small critter in the trees in the area. She could hear a deer- a very tasty deer in the distance. She could hear and smell all of that and so much more.

" Oh dont give me free rein, you know id take advantage of you- i mean the situation." She said a little flirtaciously as they walked. At least Mackenzie was enjoying herself. For someone else besides her or Eve holding her she seemed to not be making a sound. " Oh, you think theres an animal wilder than me out here?" She said a bit more flirtacious than earlier.

more_horiz
Peter smiled at Loika. "Your imitation of me is terrible. I could give you free lessons on how to imitate others." said Peter as he looked at Mackenzie. For a baby she was sure quiet. Not that he wanted her to cry or anything. That would spoil the whole purpose of the walk. He looked into the distance. Long road lied ahead of them, and Peter planned on walking upon it. "Yeah I think there is an animal much wilder than you...it's name...PETER!" laughed Peter. "And I don't mean lion type of animal, I mean...you know what I mean."

more_horiz
Loika raised an eyebrow and smirked flirtaciously. She was all too familiar with how much of an animal Peter could be. She shivered in a good way at the thought. The memories. She shook her head to clear the thoughts. " Yea babe, you are one big, bad, fierce animal. id hate to get caught my you." She said with a giggle.

more_horiz
"You sound so cheesy." said Peter smiling. He knew that she was just playing around, and so was he. He walked to the end of the trail and instead of following further he turned into the forest. He was taking Loika to his secret serenity spot. "Now close your eyes, Loika." said Peter as he was just few steps from the field. "I don't want you to see it yet. Now don't peek." Peter handed Mackenzie back to Loika carefully. Then he took her hand. Her soft, gentle hand and led her to the field. She's going to love it. He just knew it. Peter has been here many times before and this field never withered. The flowers kept on growing. You'd think the winter and cold weather would kill off all the flowers but it didn't. "OK, almost there. Just few more steps...and here it is." said Pete as he stood in front of a beautiful field.

more_horiz
" Whatever you love how cheesy i am." She followed him to the end of the trail. At the end he handed Mackenzie back to her. Mackie stayed asleep. Loika tucked her into her jacket to keep her warm and took Peter's hand.

She loved how his hand always made hers feel tiny and fragile in comparison to his. Even though she could probably crush his hand if she wanted to. She could feel that they were off of the path but where were they going. She could sense the trees started to open up into a larger space.

When Peter told her to open her eyes it took her a moment to catch her breath. " Oh my god peter...its beautiful." She let out the breath she had been holding. She was amazed beyond words at how beautiful the field was. " Thank you for bringin me here peter... its amazing." She couldnt help staring at the field in awe.

more_horiz
"The weird thing about this field, it never withers. And trust me, I've been here several times through out the whole winter. But anyway, I am just rambling about randomness." said Peter as he held on to Loika's hand. "I thought this could be our little secret, we could come up here to get away from everyone and anyone and no one has to know about it." He was now leading Loika into the field's it'self. He guessed she was going to love the smell of the wild flowers."

more_horiz
Loika let him lead her into the field like a docile lamb. She couldnt help but look everywhere. It was so beautiful. " Its beautiful peter. I dont know what to say. I'll always keep it our secret." The flowers smelled amazing. She could see what he was talking about. It was cold out and all of these flowers looked as perfect as a spring day. " Where are we going?" She asked curiously.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum