X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Bank Robbing! (PG-13, Open)

descriptionCompleteBank Robbing! (PG-13, Open)

more_horiz
Richard would slowly walk into a bank in downtown New York. He looked around and saw as the transactions would be made between the people and the bank. People who worked hard for their pay, happy as they finally get their hands on the money they worked so hard to obtain. As Richard smiled and entered, he was wearing a hoodie with his hood up, baggy dark denim jeans, and Adidas tennis shoes. As he entered, the security guard at the front requested that he remove his hood. Richard turned to him and simply stared. The Security guard, confused would simply request again. Richard looked up at all the cameras on the roof and walls and looked back at the guard. "No."

He would raise his hand and alter gravity itself by firing a concussive blast straight at the security guard. It would send him flying into a wall. He smiled and raised his hands and create gravitational fields to envelop all the cameras in the bank and crush them, erasing any evidence of him being there. He would look at the people, who were all screaming and attempt to flee and he would put his hands up and create a gravitational field around the entire room. He would reduce so everyone would begin to levitate and he would smile. "I don't want to harm you all, as long as you follow my orders, you will all leave here safe. Now, give me all the money in the safe. Now."

descriptionCompleteRe: Bank Robbing! (PG-13, Open)

more_horiz
Rachel was standing in front of the cashier's table as she tried to deposit some of her money. She was wearing simple outfit that suggested she was a human.

"I don't want to harm you all, as long as you follow my orders, you
will all leave here safe. Now, give me all the money in the safe.
Now."
Rachel heard from behind of her. A bank robber. Judging by the sound of his voice, he was a male. He's got balls coming over to Rachel's bank and try to clean her out. She slowly turned around, taking off her glasses as she turned to look at the man. "If I were you pal, I'd run out of this bank as fast as I could. And I would not look back." said Rachel. She has not been out fighting criminals in a long time. So, now she might be little of place. "Nobody comes into the bank where my money are and tries to steal it. So, be smart and go home, or there will be problems." If he only knew who Rachel was and who he was up against.

more_horiz
Richard would draw two blades he had on his back as he looked at her and smiled. "I applaud your bravery miss. However, you are the one with problems if you think I'm going to just leave because you say so. Now, put your hands behind your head and get on the floor." He said as he looked straight at her and at the other people.

Due to him reducing all of the gravity in the bank, everyone would be flying including himself. He was smirking as he looked at the cashier. "Now, I won't two bags filled with hundred dollar bills If you run out of hundreds, get fifties, then twenties. Then when the bag is filled, get another one." He shouted as he stared at the woman who was going on about them having problems. He was quite irritated and was thinking about if he should take care of her to make an example to the others if they don't follow his orders but he was just waiting to see what exactly she would do.

more_horiz
Rachel was lifted off the ground, but it will not stop her. Seems this mutants was loaded as she saw him pulling out two blades. "I'd love to cooperate but you see it's little hard when you have everyone suspended in the air." sad Rachel, her words dripping with sarcasm. This mutant was an amateur bank robber. His first mistake was coming to the wrong bank. His second mistake was reveling to everyone he was a mutant. His third mistake was meeting Rachel and threatening her.

Rachel looked around at all the people flying around as she turned back to the criminal. "Believe me kid, you have no idea what you are getting yourself into. If you are that desperate for cash, go to the bank across the street. But do leave this people alone." said Rachel. Was she trying to negotiate with this punk. Rachel was really out of shape. She never did negotiated with crooks such as himself.

Rachel turned to the cashier who was loading money for him. "Don't you dare putting that money in a bag. He's just trying to intimidate everyone. Be brave!"

more_horiz
"You see, the bank across the street is just an average bank. This one, oh this one is actually a great bank. I like this one right here! So, I want the money in here! I do what I want, and I get whatever I want. I crush whoever stands in the way of my desires. Now, one more chance. Put the money in the bag! Or else!"

He looked at the female who was standing up for the bank and was quite confused. What exactly made her think she was so tough. That she could stand up to him? She was just a regular human, and he was a powerful mutant! "You annoy me. Let me make an example out of you. He would point at her and a random chair inside the bank would start floating in toward her trying to collide with her. It was aiming toward her torso and would simply knock her down if it made contact.

more_horiz
"You have obviously underestimated me." said Rachel, raising her hands in the air and picking up as many objects as she could. They all begun to hover on her waist level. "Now, I will give you another chance to run out of here and nothing will happen." said Rachel as she threw one chair at the chair the mutant boy has threw at Rachel. Hopefully they will collide and nothing will happen of it.

"Believe me, I was just like you. Waging "war" on everything and everyone. Doing what I wanted. I used t think I was invincible. But it took some people to show me otherwise. So, if you don't want to leave willingly. I am just going to have to force you to." said Rachel.

more_horiz
He looked at her and saw as the objects began to hover around her. He raised an eyebrow and could tell it wasn't because of his powers but because of her. "So you are just like me? That's why you are so brave." He said to her as he smiled. "I'm not leaving!" He shouted out to her as he took a deep breath.

He heard her speech about relating to him but he shook his head. "If you were just like me, you wouldn't be defending these monsters. All my life, they tortured me and my family. They killed my brothers and sisters! I should be slaughtering them where they stand but, I have just a small ounce of control and I'm only here to relieve them of their funds. Now, I won't let you stand in my way, even if you are a fellow mutant." He shouted as he shook his head. "It's a shame. Your pretty cute too. I won't hurt you too bad." He said as he looked at her and put his hand forward and send a strong concussive blast of gravity in an attempt to knock her backwards.

more_horiz
Loika walked from the diner to the bank. She needed to cash her paycheck so she could pick up diapers and other needed things on the way home. She was still in her waitressing outfit . She was tired and her ass felt like a pincushion from being grabbed so many times today. Her feet hurt too. As soon as she got home she would spend some time with Miss Mackenzie then grab a bath.

She was daydreaming about her relaxing evening as she walked into the bank. She opened the door and walked in a few steps before a powerful blast of something knocked her backwards into the wall. One of her heels tumbled across the floor. She looked up dazed and shook her head. " W-what the hell!?"

more_horiz
"I am nothing like you. I don't rob banks for the sheer sport of it." said Rachel, gritting her teeth. "If you only knew who I really was, you wouldn't be standing in front of me right now." said Rachel. She slowly stood up and looked around.

"I am sorry they killed your parents, but you shouldn't judge all these people for the crimes of others. They have done nothing wrong, and if you think killing them all will bring you peace, think again." Rachel knew exactly what she was saying. Being suspended in the air didn't give her much of advantage but she knew exactly what she needed to to do.

Then, a girl in a waitress outfit walked in. Was she part of the robbery as well? Rachel looked at the girl closer and realized it was Loika. What was she doing here? "NIGHT WOLF! GET OUT, CALL THE POLICE!" yelled Rachel. Hopefully, Loika would understand the hint and get out. Turning to the cashier, "Trig the alarm, NOW!"

more_horiz
Loika groaned and looked around herself a bit stunned. That impact would have most likely either killed or at least seriously injured a normal human. Instead there was a Loika shaped dent in the wall. She looked down at her uniform. It was ripped. " Dammit this comes out of my paycheck!" She yelled, ignoring what Rachel said. This was the last straw of a long day.

She pushed herself away from the wall. A little bit of cement from the wall crumbled to the floor. She straightened herself out then her body trembled with energy. She fell down to all fours and turned into a wolf. A big black wolf the same color as her black human hair. This wolf also had the same ice blue eyes. She growled and showed her teeth as she put herself between the hostages and this guy. Whoever he was he wasnt human. She could smell that much.

more_horiz
"Don't judge them all? You mean exactly how they treat us mutants? You mean how they constantly abuse us just because of how we were made? I'm tired of talking! It's time for action." He said to her, as he heard call someone's name and say something about calling the police. He groaned and knew the authorities were on the way but he knew exactly what he had to do. "I'm gonna take you two out then."

He saw as one of them began to transform into a wolf. He raised an eyebrow and pushed both his hands forward and sent two more concussive waves of gravitational force at the one with telekinesis and the wolf like creature in an attempt to push them back with large force.

more_horiz
Rachel ducked behind a chair when that crazy mutant released another force. She was done talking to him. He was never going to listen to her and Rachel was done trying to negotiating with him. She should've just put him out of his misery the chance she had. Once she was behind the table, Rachel turned to a wolf. Now there were two identical wolves. Which of them was Loika only Rachel knew that. She shook her head as she ran out from behind of table and charged at the kid.

Her muscles weren't going to be as strong as Loika's but she was going to try to take him down. Rachel begun to circle the mutant as if thinking about killing him. But she wasn't going to kill him. Rachel hasn't killed in a long time. The last time she had to kill was in Russia, and it was forced on her. Rachel just hopped that police are going to show up soon.

Far in a distance, Rachel swore she could hear sirens.

more_horiz
Loika wasnt quite as lucky as Rachel when the guy threw more blasts at them. Then again she wasnt trying to be. She took most of the force but it knocked her back into the group of hostages all huddled together. She apologized to the people she landed on but most were too scared to care. An elderly man patted her on the head. She flattened her ears and made a face. " Dont worry. We got this. All of you slowly and quietly i want you to leave. We will keep him distracted." A scared little girl was holding her mom's hand and crying. She licked the little girl's cheek and wagged her tail before rejoining the fight.

She turned tail and ran back to join the fight. She tipped her head. Rachel was trying to mimic her. Clever girl. She was already starting another attack. Loika jumped into action. She moved in a prime predator stance. Stalking up towards the man from behind then lunged.

more_horiz
Richard would look at the wolves, and more rage would burn inside of him. He had a strong hate towards animal because of his childhood, how he was constantly abused as his caretakers would treat even animals better. He wasn't going to kill them, but he was going to hurt them.

He saw as one narrowly dodged his concussive blasts but the other was knocked back. He looked at the one who had dodged as she began to approach him. He would surround himself in gravitons and expel them outward in an attempt to repel both of his attackers and send them flying away from him. "You think I don't know combat? You think I can't defend myself? Leave here or else!"

more_horiz
Loika was almost there. This time she was learning when he was getting ready to attack. She jumped and office chair dove behind a desk seconds before the blast knocked back debris in the room. She stayed behind the desk to catch her breath. what was this guy's deal. He was starting to yell again so she took her chance while he was distracted. She darted out from behind desk and lunged for the back of the man's leg, sinking her teeth into his Achilles tendon.

more_horiz
The kid was becoming very disorganized. He was loosing his focus. Too much was going on at the same time. Not much could Rachel do, but try. Running behind the tables, Rachel tried to hide and at the same time she wanted to be a dashing flash. Seeing how Loika already had her jaws sunk in him, she wasn't going to do that. The last thing she needed was the guys blood in her mouth.

Instead she ran as fast as she could. She jumped on the tables and chairs and soon was propelled through air. As she was flying Rachel turned back to herself and used her telekinesis powers to throw a chair into the kid. Hopefully, it will hit him and drop him to the ground. Ain't nobody was going to steal Rachel's money.

more_horiz
Skyscraper would continue to send gravitons outward, repelling anything close to him including people. The one coming from behind would be pushed away before biting onto his leg. Chairs and tables were being knocked away as he screamed at the top of his lungs. His anger was building and he wanted to just go ahead and destroy everything he could.

He saw as one of them used her powers to launch a chair at him. He would increase the amount of gravity in the room to slow down the chair and he would catch it and throw it to the side. He would then start flying straight toward the one named Rachel, as he zoomed in he would attempt to send a punch aiming at her stomach. He was going to exhibit his martial arts training to take her out in a nonlethal way.

more_horiz
Loika dug her claws into the marble of the bank's floor when the man threw another wave of whatever he was doing at her. The adamantis in her claws dug into the marble. When the wave hit her she only moved back a few inches, scratching up the floor and causing little splinters of marble to fly across the room. She ran after him again as he went for Rachel. The police were taking their damn time getting here...

She lunged for him when she saw the police pulling up outside. At least someone was here to help. She was going to be in trouble with andrews though. He preferred the students not publicly display their powers... or tear up property.

more_horiz
As Rachel was flying through the air, she was knocked backwards. What can possibly stop this crazy man? Nothing she did worked on him. She just might have found a stronger person than herself. She was thinking of giving up and letting him to take her money. She could always come back after him and destroy him later.

Landing on a ground, Rachel hit her head on the concrete floor. It was painful, very painful. Before Rachel decided to let the faith of New York rest upon its mutant and non mutant citizens she used to be in shape. But of late, Rachel has not done anything. In fact, she was gaining weight, but not enough to show.

The police showed up, but she knew they stood no chance against him. Rachel stood up slowly, holding her head with her two hands and looked at the kid. "Listen kid, as long as you stay out of my and that girl's money. I am willing to let you get away with it. But leave our cash alone." said Rachel.

more_horiz
Richard looked at her as she was still attempting to give him mercy. He was getting annoyed by it however. "You don't understand. I've let too many people walk all over me and my family. I let too many things go. I let other people get there way while I sit around unsatisfied and depressed. You ever think about how these people cause us nothing but pain! They abuse us! They insult us! They hate us! So why not retaliate!?"

Richard heard the sound of some type of metal scratching something loudly. He turned and saw the other person who was hunting him again coming after him. He would stay to fly toward her by using gravity to attract himself to her. He would attempt to send a punch aiming at her wolf face.

more_horiz
Loika wasnt expecting him to attack her. He seemed to be more of a defensive fighter than anything. So him flying towards her was a surprise. She dug her nails into the floor and braced herself for the impact. His hit connected with her muzzle and fell over backwards on her back with a yelp. That hurt. But his hand would be hurting too. Her skeleton was infused with adamantis, a more flexible but equally strong metal as adamantium.

Her body shifted back to human form. She was nude since her clothes dont shift with her. She wiped the blood off of her split lip and spit the rest out with a smirk and a giggle. " For being a man you sure bitch like a woman. And you hit like one too."

more_horiz
Rachel stood down. "I am letting you have your way," said Rachel, "Take the money, leave ours, and get out before M.R.D shows up. Trust me, you don't want to meet the lady behind M.R.D unit. She won't negotiate, she'll just shoot you like a lame horse." Rachel couldn't believe herself, she was letting the dude get away. She has never done that in her life. She always stood for justice and righteousness. What was happening to her?

Looking at Loika, Rachel that she'll probably be mad at her. But Rachel didn't care anymore. She didn't care about what happened to New York. "Trust me, kid. If in the next ten minutes you don't grab as much cash as you can. You will be in a world of hurt, when M.R.D shows up. So, take my advice and get out!"

more_horiz
Richard's fist was filled with pain as his fist made contact. He tried to suppress it but he had a loud groan as it made contact. "Damn it! How dare you..." He saw her transform back and she was void of clothing. He raised an eyebrow and just shrugged his shoulders then slowly backed away from her then heard the other woman was seeming to forfeit.

"Alright then." He raised his hand and attract a bag of money one of the cashier's had put money for him. It floated to his hand by him using gravity manipulation to attract it to himself. He held it in his hand and he smiled at the two. "I'll see you two later." He would fly behind the desk by decreasing the gravity around himself to levitate and put his hand in front of himself and blow up the window for the drive thru. He would then fly out and go on his way home.

more_horiz
Loika watched him take the money. Rachel was letting him get away. Maybe it was or the best though. Jason would need to know about this new villian. They needed to know what they were dealing with. She pulled on her ripped up Waitressing uniform and started to dig through the rubble for her check from work. " Well... that was fun."

more_horiz
Rachel dropped to her knees in exhaustion. She has never felt so much tiredness in her life. What has happened to the city? Rachel looked rather saddened by the events that took place this moment. Standing up, Rachel saw Loika was nude, she took off her long Maisie coat and placed it on her shoulders as man and woman starred at her. "What? You have never seen a naked person before? GET OUT!" said Rachel. She was frustrated with herself for letting the criminal get away. Maybe he was a sign that city needed her. No, the city was never in need of vigilante. It only creates more problems. Rachel looked at Loika. "Are you alright?" she asked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum