X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteFeeding Pigeons (PG)

more_horiz
Jason's days have been busy of late, but he did find to get out of his office as much as he could. Even though it was Saturday and Jason usually worked at this time, he decided to take a stroll across Central Park. The weather was warming up and he knew that birds are going to be there. Maybe he could even feed some pigeons. As best as he could remember, Jason saw hundreds of them. On his way to Central park, Jason grabbed some bird seeds. He wasn't going to throw them crumbs, he'd look like a homeless person. But his clothes would tell a different story.

Taking a seat on a green bench, Jason breathed in fresh air that wind carried. He found it rather disappointing that some people were so engrossed in their daily lives, that they neglected to stop and enjoy the little thing like taking a walk in a park.

descriptionCompleteRe: Feeding Pigeons (PG)

more_horiz
Jeff was coming to the park to read some manga and to have lunch in the park. He made a Ham and cheese sandwitch with a coke in a bag. He is wearing Black Jeans and a Shirt that said" Leftout" He look around to see if anyone was be around him. He Jump up to a tree and took out his sandwitch with his manga to relex.

more_horiz
Jake was walking his two german shepherd in the park. One had three legs. The other belonged to a government genetics lab before Miss Faelith "talked" it into leaving. She brought it to his house and begged him to take it in. Bosco fit in just fine with Jax. Both dogs got along great so it didnt bother him.

Luckily the dogs walked alongside of him at a lazy pace. Neither bothered to try and chase any thing. He was lost in thought thinking about his powers. He looked down at his free hand. Both palms were covered in horrible scars. Since he had been taken by that whack job along with other mutants he had been unable to properly use his abilities. He was finaly able to convert objects but they mostly fell apart, or he would collapse covered in sweat and struggling with exhaustion.

He felt a small jerk on Jax's lead. The three legged German Shepherd was sitting in front of a man on a park bench. The man looked like he was feeding pigeons or something. Jake called to Jax but the dog stayed. He wagged his tail as he looked up at Jason. Jake looked over to the man on the bench. " Sorry about him botherin you. Hes usually very well behaved. He wont bite you."

more_horiz
Jason knew feeding pigeons wasn't allowed. But he didn't see any harm in it. Besides, they were always there anyway. So, he decided to help out nature's weak kind. Looking up at the young man, Jason heard his think about the Russia rescue. A long forgotten mission among all others. Jason dismissed man's thoughts as he extended his hand for a dog to sniff. "Oh no trouble at all, young man." said Jason trying to act normal and not say Jake's name until he introduces himself. Jason knew invading minds was very rude and he only did when it was necessary. Now wasn't the time.

more_horiz
Jake's mind was hazy, trying to forget shit that went down. He watched as Jax let the man pet him. It was odd for Jax. Jax wasn't mean he just wasnt a 'come pet me' kind of dog. " Thats odd, Jax is generally a people dog....m'names Jake by the way.... Jake taylor." He rubbed his temple lightly as if he had a headache. He then extended his hand out for Jason to shake. The scar on his palm an ugly sight to see.

more_horiz
Jason patted the animal as if they were his own. But in fact, Jason didn't have a pet and he would love to have one. He might just adopt one from pet shelter. It was a shame they had to be put down, simply because shelters either didn't have enough room or because the dogs have been in a shelter for too long.

Looking up, Jason smiled again at the boy. "Nice to meet you, Jake." said Jason taking his hand and shaking it. "My name is Jason," he responded, letting go of his hand. But before he let go, Jason noticed a scar on his arm. He wondered what that was from, but decided not to ask questions. After all, it wasn't his business to ask questions of random strangers. Jason scooted little to the left as he offered the kid a seat.

more_horiz
Jake shrugged and sat down, it wasnt like he had much else to do at the moment. He was racking his brain trying to remember where he saw this guy. Then it hit him. He remembered his face. He saw it in the newspaper. " Hey i know you." He said looking up. " You were in the newspaper. They are saying you and your school are forming your own army." He chuckled. " I used to date one of your students. We met at the peaceball."

A wave of a headache hit him again. He remembered Andrews and his wife. Russia. Mrs Andrews leading him to that jet like a small child. The injuries to her legs." He stood up quickly, almost tripping over Bosco. " I just remembered that i have something important i must attend to." He called to Jax in a strained tone. Jake was too proud to admit anything ever scared him or bothered him but he had to get away from this guy. Seeing him stirred his mind.

more_horiz
Jeff jump down from the tree and landing on his face. He shot up from the pain and said" what the hell!" He got up and look at his face. He look sad and all he took the sandwitch and thown it into the can, and hold his manga to his hand. He thought" Hm, if peoples think they don't care for me and my wolf let them kill me on the spot"

more_horiz
Jason smiled weakly. "Oh, is that what they are telling public now? First it was we are not school, now I am forming an army. Interesting, I wonder what will come next." said Jason looking up at the kid. Something bothered him and it was clear and obvious. He couldn't help, but the kids thoughts were very loud. It was as if he wanted Jason to hear them. "I don't mean to be rude or anything, but is something on your mind? I sense you are not comfortable in my presence. Why?"

Seeing Jeff jump down, Jason turned to look at. "Climbing trees is not necessary. Please do keep a low profile. The less public knows, the less chaos we can avoid."

more_horiz
Jake put a cigarette in his mouth and patted his pockets anxiously for his lighter. He let out a frustrated growl under his breath when he couldnt find it. He took a few steps to walk away and stopped. He wanted to leave. He really did. He didnt turn around. " You remind me of stuff ive been trying to forget. Nothing personal."

more_horiz
Jason chuckled in a fatherly way. "That makes me feel whole lot better. But no offense taken." he said, dropping the last few seeds and standing up, scarring few pigeons out of the way. He walked up to him. "I know what's bothering you, so if you don't want to talk about it, that is fine. But if you ever need someone to hear you out. There's always Xavier Institute." Jason extended his hand and offered a kid his card, which had his name and address of the school. "Jake, you don't have to suffer to live a normal life." said Jason as he turned and began to leave in another direction. Hopefully he will see Jake Taylor again sometime.

more_horiz
Jake took the card and looked at it. He was too proud to ask for help from anyone. He didnt need it. He wasnt like those messed up kids from that school for the crazy mutants. He started to put the card in his pocket anyways, just to be polite. His palm started to glow like it did when he used his powers and the card turned into a leaf in his hand. His powers were still acting off. Maybe he would need help after all...

OOC: So we are done? If so ill let Loika know.

more_horiz
OOC: Yeah, sure.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum