X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Time For a Nap (R) Lakai Faelith

descriptionCompleteRe: Time For a Nap (R) Lakai Faelith

more_horiz
Lakai started laughing pretty hard when they fell on the floor. Luckily she had landed on top of him and not the other way around or that might of hurt. She smirked down at him, feeling like the alpha dog. " I believe i have you flustered Shikon." She said playfully. " You have seen me naked dozens of times before after shifting. How am i emberassing you now?"

more_horiz
Shikon propped himself up on his elbows as Lakai started to laugh. "Well you see babe. This time is completely different. And well...I don't know" Shikon refused to admit what he was thinking. His face turned red, and he leaned in close to Lakai. He knew she wouldn't be distracted from what he was about to say for long, but he was going to dance around the subject for as long as possible. After a few moments of staring and smiling at Lakai Shikon kissed Lakai passionately.

more_horiz
She kissed him back just as passionately and rubbed her hand up his back to neck. She pulled away and grinned. " seeing me like this turns you on. Makes you wanna do things with me. That emberasses you..." she giggled and curled up on the floor with him. "we dont have to do this if you dont want to." she said seriously and softly as she laid with him.

more_horiz
Shikon fell back off his arms, and folded them behind his head. "It's not that I don't want to, and believe me I'm far from embarrassed. Actually I'm really happy, and excited. But dammit if what I'm trying to say was easier then I would have said it by now." Shikon sighed loudly as Lakai curled up on top of him. He put one of his arms around her, and started to rub her back softly.

more_horiz
Lakai pulled the sheet off of the bed and pulled it over them. She snuggled her nose into Shikon's neck. Her hormones were slowly settling down and reality was starting to hit her. She felt a wave of emotion and couldnt hold it in. She softly started to cry. The badass lakai could actually feel emotions.

more_horiz
Shikon wrapped his arms around Lakai, and then she started to cry."Lakai why are you crying? Tell me what's wrong babe." Shikon hugged Lakai closely. After a moment he looked at her, and wiped away some of the tears on her face. "There's nothing to cry about. Everything is okay. Please don't cry. You know I hate when you cry. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll fix it for you."

more_horiz
"im so used to having to use my body to express emotikn since i cant...but with you i dont have to do that. I dont know how to express my love for you and you still somehow love me. " she continued to cry and feel unworthy.

more_horiz
Shikon smiled and hugged Lakai closer. "Look me in the eyes Lakai." Shikon used one finger to lift her chin so they were looking each other in the eyes. He leaned in and kissed Lakai gently and sweetly. "There's is nothing in your past that can prevent us from the future. All that matters to me is that I have you now. You don't have worry about it okay? You know I love you, and I know you love me. Just because you can't find the words to say it doesn't mean anything." He kissed her again only on the cheek this time. "I fell in love with you not because of your body, but because of who you are. That means inside and out." He started to wipe the tears from her face. "Now wipe those tears from your eyes...I love you."

more_horiz
Lakai wiped the tears away with the back of her hand. How was it she could cry for shikon and no one else. " I will never understand how you love me.... Im a monster. The sick thing is i know i am and i act so anyway." She held Shikon closer and snuggled into his warmth. " I love you more than you will ever know."

more_horiz
Shikon chuckled a little. "Even though I believe you aren't a monster. If you were at least you're my monster. I believe that you are a wonderful person and jsut can't figure out how to show it, but that's okay." He hugged her even closer and yawned a little. "Maybe I'm more tired than I thought." Shikon said as he yawned again.

more_horiz
Lakai quieted down and laid her head on shikon. He always knew just what to say to calm her down weither she be upset and crying or angrily rampaging. She mumbled"i love you..." as she started to fall asleep. Both of them had been tired to begin with and the crying only served to wear her the rest of the way out.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum