X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteLesson 2 - Peloponnesian War

more_horiz
Jason walked into a classroom, yawning. With papers in his hand, he approached his desk and sat them down on his desk and went to write on blackboard, with nice clear spelling he wrote:

Peloponnesian War

He set the chalk down again and cleaned his hands. The kids would be arriving soon, and Jason could teach them about one of his favorite subjects, Ancient Greece. The part he liked the most about teaching is that Jason could take kids to past to actually show them, rather then just stand in front of them and talk all the time. He could show them what it was like to live at that time.

descriptionCompleteRe: Lesson 2 - Peloponnesian War

more_horiz
Jeff who just came back from his trip from Japan went to his first class. His Dress style change into everything black. From Black Jeans, Black Shirt with his hair haft purple and black hair. He sit all the way in the back and pull out his i pad and begin to write about his day.
Jeff's Ipad
Ugh Why did i came back for in the first place, i should have stay no one want to see me anymore, but this is where i live and i have to deal with it, End of Page.
He press the classroom app on his ipad and waiting for the rest of the class to start.

more_horiz
Loika arrived while munching on some organic jerky. She held the jerky in one hand and a book loosely in her other hand. She read the book as she walked and sat down at an empty table while she continued to read the book. Since she had become better at reading it was one of her guilty pleasures. She was so immersed in her book she didnt even notice Mr Andrews.

more_horiz
Jason watched as Jeff and Loika strolled into the classroom. Finally, they began to show up. Jason was going to talk about his favorite subject and Jeff has pulled out his Ipad. Kids and technology these days, he was surprised. "Mr. Knight, you need to put that away soon. There will be no usage of electronics in my class." said Jason to Jeff through his mind. "You can use that device later, outside of the class."

As Loika made her way into the room. "Hello to you too, Ms. Faelith." said Jason, smiling at the girl. He knew she was interested in the book much more then the class, but it was going to be fun.

more_horiz
Jeff hear The teacher voice and said to himself" Ok, i will put it away" He put away his ipad in his New blackskull bag which he made himself. He saw loika and wave to her. He look around the class and said to the headmastert" Um How are we going to teach, there are no books here, plus did i miss any work from this class, if so can i make it up to you?"

more_horiz
Loika blushed and set down her book quickly. She had been so lost in it she almost forgot she was at school. She rolled her eyes at Jeff and pulled out a notebook. She had to dig for a pencil and set that at her table as well. She sat up straight to show that she was ready and Mr Andrews had her full attention.

more_horiz
Before Jason would take any of them to witness actual Peloponnesian War, he had few questions about it first. "Alright, everyone. Settle down and be prepared to witness something magnificent. Today, we'll continue talking about Ancient Greece, but we will focus our attention on the most well known wars in Ancient Greece. Peloponnesian war was a conflict between Athens and its empire and Sparta. Can anyone tell me what happened to cause this war?"

Jason didn't want to call out names, because he didn't think the class would mind answering something so simple.

more_horiz
Natasha had been sitting in the back quietly. She still felt unaccepted by the other students. She felt like an outsider and stayed quiet. She couldnt help it though when Mr Andrews asked his question. She took her earbuds out of her ears and set down her Ipod. "historians continue to debate the causes of the war. The main suggestions are Spartan jealousy and desire for more for itself, Spartan unhappiness at no longer having all the military glory,Athenian bullying of its allies and neutral cities, and conflict between competing political ideologies." She didnt look up from her blank notebook the entire time she spoke.

more_horiz
"EXCELLENT, Ms. Petrov," exclaimed Jason as he looked at the shy girl in a classroom. There were not enough students in a class, but he could go on without them. "You are very correct. The war did break out because of Spartan jelousy. So, today we will see first hand what it was like to be on a battlefield of Peloponneasian war." said Jason as he focused hard to try and bring them all to that same location.

Not a minute has passed when Jason was now standing at the battlefield of man with spears and shilds yelling and trying to stab each other before the other can. "Don't worry, we are in the past, therefore it cannot harm you. Everyone gather around me, I will show you something."

more_horiz
Loika was off in daydream land. She was scribbling notes but for the most part she was in her own little world. The next thing she knew she was in the middle of a battle. She let out a startled snarl and jumped to her feet. She was going to shift when Jason assured them it was part of the time travelling. She straightened up and looked a little emberassed. Though the battle still made her uneasy.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum