X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteMeet me for lunch (R)

more_horiz
Sara finished up with meetings and classes for the day. She changed into a much more related outfit than her normal dress outfits and texted Jason to meet her for lunch. Just the two of them at Mel's. It was where they met and it was her favorite place to eat until someone figured out how to make a proper maine lobster.

She sat at the same booth she used to sit and work on lesson plans for her swimmer students. She remembered making friends with Loika when she was still a scared kid. She smiled and sipped her coffee. Coffee was her one vice.

descriptionCompleteRe: Meet me for lunch (R)

more_horiz
Jason's phone rang out as he saw a text message icon popped up on his screen. He picked up his phone and looked at it. The text message was from Sara, inviting him to lunch. It wasn't every day and not very often Jason spent time with his beloved wife. He was very wrapped up with paper from government and dealing with kids probably took much higher toll on him than anything else. Then, there was also classes to teach and it wasn't easy.

So, an invitation from Sara was a nice way of getting away from the reality. He wrote, "Be right there in a few" and pressed "send" button as he stood up and grabbed his keys and turning off his desk lamp. Going down the stairs, Jason fixed something on his way down and walked out the door, getting into his car and beginning to drive toward Mel's. He knew that's where Loika worked and he wanted to see how she was doing.

Entering the restaurant, Jason spotted Sara immediately. He approached her table and took a seat, waiting for someone to come and take his order. Jason smiled at Sara, "Kids are giving you any trouble yet?" asked Jason, as he tried to start a conversation.

more_horiz
Sara looked up from her coffee and set it down quickly. " Already ordered. Figured you would be hungry hun. The normal. Trying to get Loika to swim. She has progressed to getting in the pool, but she wont let go of the edge. She said it reminds her of the isolation tank they used to put her in. Jackson is as playfull as ever." She blushed when she realized she was just blathering on and so she reached across the table to stroke jason's cheek lovingly. She was worried about her husband and it showed on her face.

more_horiz
Peter looked around the place and then turned to look at Sara again. "When you say 'playful', you mean he's still giving you trouble. Right? That boy...hasn't learned anything yet, has he? Well, hopefully Loika masters up some courage and learn to swim soon. If anything should happen and she ends up in a water without edges, it's not going to be pretty." said Jason as he smiled at her. "Remember that honeymoon we never got to take? Well, we are going to go on it next week. I am sure my work can be left unattended for couple of days. Or we can always ask Storm or Wolverine. I am sure kids love 'em already. Where did you wanted to go again?" chuckled Jason.

more_horiz
Sara blinked in surprise and smiled. " Wow are you serious? You really want to do this? I always dreamed of going somewhere warm with lots of sand and beaches, like the carribean or something." Sara was almost giddy with excitement. She loved the kids but she despirately wanted time with her husband to just be husband and wife. No cares or worries just eachother.

more_horiz
"Caribbean, nice choice..." said Jason as he waited for his food. "I could always use a bit of warm rays from the sun." he smiled. Picking up his phone, Jason wanted to see if anyone has texted him or called and he missed him. Placing his phone down, no one has. He then pushed off button as he looked up at Sara again. "Yes, I am serious. Storm with Wolverine could handle just about anything. So, I don't think we'll have anything to worry about when we leave." said Jason.

more_horiz
Sara was excited. " I can start making arrangements right away. Just me, you, and some son. This is going to be great love." She leaned across the table and kissed Jason. She was interrupted by the waitress setting down some food for them. She had ordered a burger for jason and a chicken sandwhich for herself.

more_horiz
Jason looked down at the burger. He needed to start eating more healthier. Receiving a kiss from Sara, Jason blushed slightly. After all they were in public at the place where Loika worked. But of course she'd probably know what it was like when you loved someone as much as he loved Sara. They barely saw each other on daily basis. Because both of them had plans and work...and all the kids who needed their attention. "Alright, you can certainly do that. I...in a meantime, will..." smiled Jason as he tried to come up with something clever to say. "...will watch you." he laughed out loud. It sounded so corny.

more_horiz
Sara nibbled at her chicken sandwhich and enjoyed just looking at Jason. She enjoyed their stolen moments together. Jason has also been spending alot of time at the school lately. He needed to unwind and she could see it on his face and in his eyes. She took a sip of tea. "Dear is there anything else bothering you? anything you want to talk about?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum