X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteLttle Joey - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Scarlett was assigned to a special mission which she would not refuse. It paid a big sum of money to whoever brought back a kid named Joey. The only minor setback was, the kid lived in Switzerland. A country of extraordinary beauty. Nothing like it was ever compared.

At night, Scarlett and four other of her teammates; Johnson, Miller, Gordon, and Williams were loading up on the airplane. Of course, Scarlett was the one leading the mission and the rest were just her pawns in a game. Everyone was also wearing the same outfits, except Scarlett. She would not changer her style for anyone. The only minor thing she changed was to dye her hair black. She didn't want to stand out like a white crane in the dark. But her outfit was still the same. She pulled out her guns and checked them, to make sure they weren't malfunctioning when she needed to rely on them.

descriptionCompleteRe: Lttle Joey - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Gavin had been informed about a possible mutant hunt. His informers mentioned that Switzerland was the place where it was gonna go down. Gav got there as soon as he could. He scooped out some guns sent to him, from Missy. I don't know who is gonna hunt that mutant, but I'm sure as hell gonna stop them. Blade loaded his guns, and sharpened his katanas. He headed out on his motorcycle, looking for suspicious activities. If the M.R.D had their hands in the case, it was gonna be a pretty messed up situation. But who cares, Live Easy and Die Hard.

more_horiz
After Scarlett loaded her guns, and made sure they worked properly, she placed them in a holster and looked up at her team. "Alright, man. Listen up!" she announced. "This mission...is a delicate mission. We cannot mess it up at any costs. Failure is not an option. Do you hear me?" she asked.

Soon, the doors were closed to an airplane and she Scarlett waited for the airplane to get clear for take off. "So, here's the plan..." Scarlett set down a little briefcase down on the ground and a 3-D image of the location apeared. It was somewhere in Bern. "We land not far from the Mitchels family. Then, Johnson and Miller will get up onto the roof of the boy's room and drill a hole in there. Don't make too much mess. If Swiss government finds out, we are all dead. OK, then, while Miller and Johnson work, Gordon and Williams will be taking out the security, most likely that place is loaded with them. When Johnson and Miller grab the kid, we bail as fast as possible. Any questions?"

"Ms. Scarlett we are ready for take off. Is everyone aboard?" asked the pilot.
"Yes, let's go." replied Scarlett.

Soon the airplane slowly began to make its way across the runway and five minutes later it was rising up in the air. The kid in question was to be brought back alive and well.

more_horiz
Gavin was slowly, patrolling the perimeter. He had parked the motorcycle a few kilometers away. Just so no one would be able to track him. He was wearing his normal clothes, the only difference was that he was wearing a mask to protect his identity. He loaded his guns just in case, but had them all in store on his belt, and on his back. He had one of his katanas out, so if anything got ugly, no noise would be heard. He looked at the kid's house. Another mutant about to be hunted. I sure hope my snitch at the M.R.D was correct on every detail. He took of his phone and looked around his notes. The information he had were the location and name of Joey. When the mission was gonna go down. And who was leading it. Scarlett Hawthorne. He had a photo of the woman, but not much information. He was ready for anything.

Gav kept walking. His plan was simple. If someone attacked the house, he'd take them out, and if someone started to slaughter the morlocks's forces on the kid's yard, he'd take them out as well. Simple plan, Death to the mutant haters.

Last edited by Gavin Cooper on Sat May 04, 2013 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
OOC: No human would ever work for mutant. Keep that in mind.

BIC: When their airplane took off, everyone was getting comfortable for a long flight. Except Scarlett she was wondering what will become of her in a next several years. Was she doomed to keep catching these mutants? Or will they die off in a next several years? Whatever was the cause for this, she was ready for any battle.

5 HOURS LATER:

"Ms. Scarlett we are ten minutes away from our destination." said the pilot as he looked at her. Scarlett nodded in acknowledgment.
"Alright, men. Be ready to jump. Make sure your parachutes are not faulty...because I'd hate to see your guts spilled before we even begin." said Scarlett. The airplane never lost altitude and the red light still flashed.When man began to stand up, and walking to the door, the light suddenly turned green and door swung open. The loud howling winds muffled everything Scarlett was saying.
"REMEMBER THE PLAN AND STICK TO THE PLAN!" she yelled and then, one by one they all began to jump out of the plane. She was going to be the last, to make sure no one stays behind. When it came to her turn to jump, Scarlett thanked the pilot and jumped. The wind howled loud as she saw a little house bellow. As she almost landed, Scarlett pulled on the strings and her parachute came up, tugging her higher. She then, turned it where she had to, in order not to be spotted. Then, she silently landed in a grass.

more_horiz
OOC: Edited. I was gonna get somewhere with it, but you are right, it makes more sense the way it is now.

BIC:Gavin kept patrolling. Warning his fellow Morlocks about the possible dangers whenever he came across them. He was reminded of that woman, Scarlett. She was leading a mission to capture a kid. And Gav was leading a mission to make sure she failed. They were, in a certain degree, equals. He kept looking for anomalies around Joey's house, but couldn't find much. He hid behind a tree, as he heard someone out in the grass. Two men. Armed. They are here! Blade warned his fellow Morlocks to be on even more watch. He wasn't absolutely sure these men were who they appeared, but he was making sure no mistake would be taken.

more_horiz
Releasing her parachute buckle, she came free of it and began to run toward the house. She had a earpiece to hear everything that others were doing. As she made her way around a building she was Johnson and Miller on the roof, strapping themselves down so that they didn't fall down off the roof, it wouldn't have been a pretty picture otherwise.

She stumbled across one of the guards and he saw her, but before he could utter anything, she shot him with her gun, with silencer on it. Scarlett didn't pick up any stranger activities yet, but surely someone was hereto save the day. She just knew it! The mutants were everywhere. For all she knew, one of the guards were mutant as well.

As Scarlett began to approach the main front entrance, she heard voice in her earpiece. "Ms. Scarlett we have a slight problem," said Miller on a roof. "If you turn to the right, you'll see gates and there is a car there, we need to lay low for now."
"Fine, do so, but remember, our return plane will be coming back around twelve hundrend hours. Make it happen, Miller!"

more_horiz
Gavin made his way, slowly, towards the two men. As they seemed to be taking out their parachutes, Gav made his move. Through swift jumps, and fast runs, he approached the two men, and placed his two guns on each of their heads. With a sadistic smile, he spoke to them. "What do we have here? Two intruders. Know what I do to intruders?" Blade grabbed the trigger of each gun. "...I finish them!" Gavin looked around, hearing a car. Ah I see Kurt has arrived. And with backup. He looked back at the two men. "Ready to die?"

OOC: Mind If I finish the two poor bastard's lives? Or at least one? I have no problem in letting them live.

more_horiz
OOC: You can finish one closer to the end of the thread.

BIC: As the car was coming closer to the front door, a little boy around age twelve was racing out of the back of the car and running toward a woman who stood at the top of the stairs and smiled like an idiot at the boy. Scarlett automatically assumed it was Joey, because he was the only kid in the family and there were no others. She placed her fingers to her ear-piece. "Miller, I think the boy just came home from somewhere, if you are still drilling. Stop for now, wait till the boy walks into the room and closes his door, then proceed."
"Roger that, Eagle." said Miller back to Scarlett whose code was Eagle. She then, proceeded closer to the front gates, keeping to the shadows and tall grass.

more_horiz
Before pulling the trigger to end the bastards lives, Gavin was contacted by Kurt. "Hey Blade, meet us at the inside of the house. Now! We wanna make sure the kid's gonna be alright!" Gav knocked each of the humans's heads with his handguns, not bothering to see what happened. "Got you Kurt" Said Blade, ending the transmission by pressing his earphone. He made his way to the front of the house, where he saw Joey,enter the house. Kurt got out of the car, along with 2 other men. The men joined the patrol along with other Morlocks, as Gavin went to Kurt's side.

"I suggest you keep on his tracks Kurt." - Gavin

"You mean follow him around?" - Kurt

"Yeah. Go wherever he goes." - Gavin

"Don't you think it's dangerous? I could explode anytime." - Kurt

"You could, but you haven't. I trust you'l contain yourself. Meanwhile, I'll be out here. Patrolling" - Gavin

"If you think it's best, I'll do it." Kurt

Gav nodded at Kurt, turning his back on him, deciding to head back to where the human scum he had found earlier was. While Kurt followed Joey inside.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum