X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteSearching for a Cure

more_horiz
Shikon arrived on Muir Island for one thing. A way to fix what Michael had done to Lakai. Muir Island was renowned for having information on mutants that no one else had. Maybe in one of the buildings or libraries there would be a way to fix it. Shikon set off at a determined pace nothing and no one could stop him. All the pain and suffering of everyone was his fault for letting Lakai go on her own to save Mal. He soon remembered what he had been told; "If we can't find a way to return her to normal...Shikon you may have to kill her." Shikon felt tears brim to his eyes. No. I won't let it come to that

descriptionCompleteRe: Searching for a Cure

more_horiz
Gavin had been in Muir Island for the past week. Kurt constant absorption of electricity was making all of the Morlocks's lives, quite harder. He was there with Maia, searching for a way to stop Kurt's uncontrollable power. He and Maia were on two different sections of the same building, but each had a walkie talkie. Maia was on the huge mutant cure researches section, just in case it got extreme. While Gav was on the small electricity based powers section. None of them were making breakthrough's. Blade felt frustrated. At least Misty was taking care of Kurt back in New York. "Fuck...where is that damn information. It's crucial!" He was searching on books, computers, files, and just about everything else that was there.

more_horiz
Shikon found a building and figured he might as well start here. "First the top then the bottom. I'll find something." He started to walk up the stairs and as he passed an entry door he heard "Fuck...where is that damn information. It's crucial!" Shikon steadied himself. He gently pushed the door open. "So what information are you looking for friend?" Shikon was hiding in the shadows when he asked the question. He didn't know the man who was in the room, all he knew was that this person could be a possible enemy.

more_horiz
Gavin kept searching. He could feel he was close. He was almost-"So what information are you looking for friend?" Gav took one of his handguns out. That voice surely wasn't Maia's. He looked behind him and pointed his gun at whoever was behind him. Took a little while, but he did recognize the man. "You're...Shikon? Correct?" Blade placed his gun back on his belt. "Sorry about that. I don't like people creeping on me." He remembered the first time he heard about Shikon. "So, Shikon...three things. First, the first time I heard about you, I felt like you would kill me on sight. Guess I was wrong. Second, keep Mr. Neal on a leash. He seems to be getting out of order, threatening people who have done him no harm. Third, what are you doing here?"

more_horiz
Shikon smirked. "You've got better eyes than I gave you credit for." he said as he stepped into the light. "I can tell my reputation proceeds me. You must be this Gavin fellow I've been hearing a lot about." He held out his hand and smiled. "I don't kill without reason, and keeping Neal on a shorter leash would mean him being dead. The reason why I'm here...well I'm looking for something for a very close friend."

more_horiz
"I see we both have our reasons." Gavin held out his hand as well, handshaking Shikon. "We both are searching for something for a close friend. May I ask, how close this friend really is?" As Gav looked at Shikon, he noticed Maia approaching in the back. Her gun pointed at Shikon. Blade held out his other hand, in the air, signaling for her to drop the gun. Maia released her grip on said weapon, and placed her gun back on her belt. Gavin winked, wondering if Shikon had understood whatever Maia was there or not. Gav watched, both looking at Maia still searching for information, and waiting on Shikon's reply.

more_horiz
Shikon smirked and looked past Gavin. "This friend of mine is someone who I would kill the world twice over for." He saw Gavin's hand go up. Perfect. So putting traps behind me was a good idea. he thought as he turned around in time to see the woman putting her gun away. Shikon smiled at the woman and pointed to the ground. If she were to take a look at the ground she would see enough gun powder in the cracks of the floor. One snap from Shikon and that floor would come crumbling out from under anyone there. That would mean a long fall down since Shikon knew that there was a hole right underneath where she was standing. "Traveling alone always make me weary when I see people. When snooping around you should always place a trap just in the extreme case someone is hostile. No worries here though. I can see we are for the moment friends."

more_horiz
Gavin looked over at Maia. She was pretty inoffensive. She really didn't want to hurt anyone in any way. Unless it became extremely necessary. It looked however, that with Shikon, this was not the case. For now he was being friendly, although he had placed that trap. Gavin smirked. "Pretty intelligent of you, Shikon!" Maia signaled him with a sideways thumb. This meant she had everything under control. Gav nodded, and looked back at Shikon, while Maia was still searching for info on Kurt. "So, Maia there has got things covered on what I've came here for. At least she says so. Want help finding what you need?" Said Blade, with his sadistic smile. It was just his trademark signature. No matter the situation, that smile always came up. Either scaring his enemies, or giving his friends know he doesn't mean trouble.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum