X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

A night in the park

descriptionA night in the park - Page 2 EmptyRe: A night in the park

more_horiz
Achilles see's what she does. He blushed even more. Breaks into a smile. He looks around. He goes to say something. However he doesn't. He looks at her and smiles.

more_horiz
Luna see's that he's about to say something and she frowns. ''What is it, Akkie?'' She smiles at him smiling. She tilts her head at him, wondering why he keeps smiling and blushing. She grins happily. She feels her blush grow as he stares at her.

more_horiz
Achilles sighs. Then smiles. ''Oh I don't know. I just feel...Happier around you. Its a nice feeling. I can't explain it. I just do.'' he says. He tilts his head slightly to the right. ''Why are you blushing?''

more_horiz
Luna grins at his explanation. ''I know what you mean..I feel safe and happier. Like I belong actually.'' She hides her face when he asks her why she's blushing. ''Could be 'cause you are staring at me and smiling at me...'' She looks at him with bright eyes. ''It causes me to blush when you smile...no one else. Just you..'' She tilts her head thinking why that is.

more_horiz
Achilles smiled. ''I-I-I don't know what to say to that....'' he said. He smiled at her. Then spoke ''I think I feel the same way. First time I have been truly happy in a long time...'' he said. He looked into her eyes. Then smiled. He hugged her tight.

more_horiz
Luna grins. Happiness showing in her eyes. He hugs her tightly and she hugs back with a smile. ''You're different, Akkie..I like different.'' She grins and kisses his cheek again with a big smile. She sits back with a blush and looks at the sky, sighing with happiness. ''What now, Akkie?'' She asks him tilting her head at him. She can't stop smiling. She's truly happy.

more_horiz
Achilles blushed when she kissed his cheek. Then he smiles. ''Well. It depends. We can stay here, and stargaze. Or...Climb onto that roof ans stargaze. Or another option. If you have one....'' He smiled at her. He'd never been happier.

more_horiz
Luna gets up and puts her hands on her hips. ''Well...I like heights so that should give you an answer.'' She grins at Achilles and looks around for people. ''However, you can climb. I have my own way.'' She winks and clicks her body. The tips of her hair turning into what looks like feathers. She smiles at Achilles thinking about how happy she is.

more_horiz
''Sooo I will meet you up there then.'' he said as he turned. He broke into a sprint, placing a foot onto the top of a bench launching himself onto the parks wall. He ran along it, then dived grabbing hold of a balcony's railings. He pulled himself up, leaped up grabbing a ledge. Then pulled himself into a hand stand then he bent to he was touching the roof. Then bent the rest of his body upwards. So he was stood up straight. He ran jumped onto an vent, jumped onto the next roof. Walked to the top. Sat down and awaited Luna.

more_horiz
Luna laughs and shifts into an eagle after watching Achilles get to the top. She flies to the top circling and then shifts in mid air doing a flip and landing on her feet. She stands up tall and looks at the sky sorting out her jacket. She's glad she wasn't like other morphers where their clothes just left. She sits down next to Achilles with a grin. ''Nice moves, Akkie.'' She laughs and grins.

more_horiz
Achilles smiled. ''Its just something you pick up.'' He said causally. ''Anyway. So.. What else can you become?'' he asked. He set his hand alight and warmed himself. ''You cold?'' He asked

more_horiz
Luna laughs and nods at his question. ''Just a bit cold.'' She smiles. ''I can become everything. Every animal out there in this world. Why do you ask?'' She grins and looks up at the sky, rubbing her hands together.

more_horiz
He looked at her. ''Just wondering. Here. Take this'' He held out a flame for her. ''Careful, its hot'' He said playfully.

more_horiz
Luna grins and looks at the flame. She looks up at Achilles. ''Wait..i can...grab it? Won't it hurt?'' She asks in awe. She has always loved fire and smiles at him.

more_horiz
Achilles nods. ''Yes. That is why I am holding it out to you.'' He smiled at her. Then put into her hands. ''See. Its fine.''

more_horiz
Luna blushes and grins. She looks at the flames and her eyes change to a husky blue. She smiles at them and feels herself getting warmer. ''This is amazing...This is a great power, Akkie.'' She grins at him and turns back to the flames that seem to be dancing in her hands.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum