The plane touched down and Kasai slipped through other people, rushing off the flying tin can and into the terminal. Shouldering her bag she sprinted out of the terminal and down the escalator to gather  her things from the belt. Struggling to place her bags on the caddy a hand clapped down on her shoulder, spinning she grabbed the hand and then relaxed "Grandfather sent you" she said. The japanese man nodded and she smiled ruefully "He worries to much, you are to take me to the institute?" the man nodded once more, her grandfather always sent drivers for her when he sent her someone far from home.

Together they gathered her things and walked out to the private car, placing them all in the trunk she said "You go ahead, i'll go on my own" she said with a smile "you know a girl can only sit in a tin can for so long" the man nodded and she turned and ran down the street to an alley, climbing up a fire escape she made her way to the roof of the nearest building.

Once on the rooftop she took off running down the roof top before she relaxed and took a deep breath, her wing came out of her back and stretched the sound of joints cracking filled her ears. With a smirk she took off running down the roof top then jumped her wings catching the air and the wind caught her, with a stroke she cut through the air and rose above the buildings, rising higher she glided on the hot air swooping so she could keep the car in sight.

Speeding up she laughed at the feeling of freedom and enjoyed the view from the sky. As a mansion came into view she flew lower her leather jacket making a soft flapping noise in the wind, gliding lower she saw the grounds come into view and chose to follow the long winding drive.

Finally she touched down relaxing her wings she allowed them to remain out, she was much more comfortable this way anyway and walked up the drive way taking in the looming mansion that was to be her new home.