X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteAre You Intersted? (PG-13)

more_horiz
Pulling shades off her face, Rachel placed them on her head and looked around as she walked in finally. It's been a long time since she was here in fact, she couldn't remember when she was here last time. Rachel was the same person, but with different set of weapons this time. She didn't believe in killing anymore, that is why she had ordered a special weapon called chakram made out of adamentium. Metal that was a real bitch to break. It hung from her belt and if she needed to use the weapon it was near her always.

Rachel approached a chair and took a seat, waiting for Loika to come to her. She had a mission in mind and no one was better suited for it then Loika Faelith herself. She just hopped the girl didn't shot her down too fast without hearing her out, or else...Rachel might have to rely on her power of persuasion.

descriptionCompleteRe: Are You Intersted? (PG-13)

more_horiz
Natasha was working on food prep back in the kitchen since it was relatively slow in the Diner. She noticed a woman through the kitchen window and quickly washed her hands. She walked out of the kitchen while drying her hands on a towel. " Allo i am natasha i help you today. Our special is grilled chicken sandwhich and fries." She put the towel down and handed Rachel a menu. " I get you something to drink?"

more_horiz
Well, since she sat down, Rachel figured she could get a bite to eat. She was particularly hungry, just a bit impatient. "I'll just have glass of water for now," said Rachel. This Natasha girl seemed very odd at best and very foreign at worse. She had a heavy Russian accent and Rachel could tell. "Also, would you fetch Loika to my table, please. I have something important to discuss with her." asked Rachel, before the girl left.

more_horiz
Natasha raised an eyebrow. The woman seemed a bit fierce. What was it with everyone wanting to talk to the wolf girl lately. She aparently didnt know. Natasha fetched her water and brought it back to the table. She set it down along with a straw. " Wolf girl not here. Someone take wolf girl a while back. No one see her. Thats why natasha working here." She looked around the diner then back to Rachel. " Want anything else?"

more_horiz
Loika walked in looking a little worn but none the worse for wear. she nodded at Natasha and started carrying her backpack to the employee breakroom in the back. It totally sucked that she had to come back to work. She didnt want to but she had two kids to take care of and she had to be an adult about this. She was so focused on her thoughts that she walked by Rachel without noticing her.

more_horiz
Rachel listened to what that girl had to say, her heavy accent betraying her heritage. She had nothing against the girl, Rachel believed everyone had their own selfish reasons for doing stuff and getting things done. But she couldn't stand when people lied to her. She just couldn't. It was the lowest form and the most weak form one can take on while in presence of someone. Rachel, kicked the chair under the table at Natasha as she stood up. 

"Like hell she ain't." said Rachel, looking at the direction she saw Loika disappear. "If you take me for a fool, I suggest you think again, Russian." with that said, Rachel began to walk to Loika. She knew where the wolf girl has gone to and she was going to get her. Approaching the kitchen, Rachel had to give some of the workers deathly stares in order for them to move out of her way. She just couldn't stand when people got in her way, while she she tried to work. 

"Loika," said Rachel, looking around the place. "I've got a offer you won't be able to resist. Are you interested?" 

more_horiz
Loika set down her bag with a huff, her back still to Rachel. " Please tell me you are a figment of my imagination for an auditory hallucination." She slowly turned around to face rachel and leaned back against the wall, leaning her head back and close her eyes with a groan. " Fuck me yur real. Look Rachel I just got back from a really shitty ordeal. Ive got a father to bury and Ive got two kids to care for and a boyfriend that would like to not have to save me for once. So just spill what you are selling so i can go to work."

more_horiz
"I am as real as they get," said Rachel, smirking. But before Rachel could proceed with her explanation for being at the restaurant she was cut off. She listened to Loika's story about how she had a rough week and she couldn't help but to feel sympathetic. After all, the girl had kids and a boy who was more than just a kid anymore. "Alright, I'll just wait for you at the table, come by whenever you are ready. What I've got to tell you, will most likely grab your attention." said Rachel as she began to walk back to her table. Hoping it wouldn't be too long.

more_horiz
Loika let out an annoyed growl and pushed the door closed before Rachel could leave the break room. " Look rach. Im tired and i already have to put up with hundreds of people's shit in the next few hours. Id prefer to get yours out of the way. So spill it so i can get to work." Loika was not generally the grouchy type but jeezums she was sick of shit waiting around every corner. She crossed her arms and waited for what Rachel had to tell her.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum