X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

The Game's On (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: The Game's On (PG-13)

more_horiz
Dora smirked "Oh I don't need to be anywhere at the moment" she flipped her hair back "Eh I didn't want to wait so yeah I am impatient. Hehe" she laughed "I got some more clothes. I am very limited on clothes because I stay in the local shelter. The clothes they offer are horrible and I'm not trying to be a fashion queen. I work at Mel's Diner down the road. Maybe you can stop by and get a discount."

more_horiz
Achilles smiled. ''Mel's dinner? Never been. You know. You don't have to stay in the shelter. Blade runs the colony I am sure we could fit you in...I could ask him if you want and what not dress nice?'' He said with a smile.

more_horiz
Dora sighed "I'll have to decline. Even as shitty as it sounds, I grew up in it. Ever since I came from Greece when I was 5." She looked behind her "We should get a table. People are getting angry.."

more_horiz
Achilles smiled. "I like greece Stayed in athens for a while. Hmmm You are right..." E walked to his ld table and put the bags on a few chairs thn cleaned everyones mess up. "These lot are a messy bunch. Oh well." He took a sit and smiled. "Where abouts in Greece did you come from?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum