X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteWelcome to Xavier's

more_horiz
Jason was reading his book, something he didn't have much time for. But when he did, time flew by. He wondered how Sara was doing, he hasn't heard from her in a while. What was she up to? Jason propped himself to a more comfortable position and then continued reading. Then, it was interrupted by voiced upstairs. He could recognize some, but not all. Scanning all the minds in the building, Jason realized that there was something odd about it. "Ah, a new young mutant has decided to join us," he muttered to himself as he dropped his legs behind the table and put his book down, waiting for someone to come through the door.

descriptionCompleteRe: Welcome to Xavier's

more_horiz
Sara walked in. She was dressed more casual than usual in a pair of jeans and a tanktop. She walked in with a tray of tea and set it on his desk with a smile. She walked around his desk and ruffled his hair gently. " Hey there love. I finally find you free. I was beginning to think i was going to have to make an appointment to see you. If you are hungry i could make some lunch?"

more_horiz
Nolan approached the door that Cameron had pointed him towards. Thus far, using his heightened sense of hearing, through the door he could hear a female voice. Didn't sound like a Mr. Andrews, Nolan thought. He figured maybe he was seeing to someone else. Pursing his lips to the right side contemplating if he should interrupt. Finally he just went with it and knocked on the door with the back of his knuckle before slowly opening the door and entering the room standing in front of the doorway. "Hopefully I'm not coming in on something important." He said looking at the two who were in the room already.

more_horiz
Jason stood up and approached Sara. The most beautiful woman he has seen since passing of Helena. Smiling at her with a mischief, Jason wrapped his one arm under her waist and held out the other one up in the air. As if he was about to dance waltz. But instead he brought her down, her hair almost touching the floor. "I'd love something to eat," said Jason, hearing the long expecting knock on his door and then hearing the door open. He quickly picked Sara up in a straight position. "But as you can see, we have guests."

more_horiz
Sara laughed when Jason dipped her. In so many ways he was still like a teenager and she loved it. Her suspicions had been right on. He was hungry. He probably skipped breakfast again. She leaned up to kiss him and her lips met his right as a student knocked on the door. She sighed and rested her head  against his.

Once he straightened her up She smoothed her tanktop of wrinkles and put on a smile for the boy and turned back to Jason. " Ill go fix you something to eat while you talk with this young-" She looked to Nolan. " Pardon me i didnt get your name. I apologize. I'm Sara Andrews. Theres tea if you like i can bring another cup." She motioned towards the teaset setup on the desk and winked at Jason before heading for the door.

more_horiz
Jason smiled at Sara as he leaned against the desk, his legs supporting his weight. "Thanks, darlin'" said Jason as he turned to look at the young boy. "So, Mr. Fletch. How are you enjoying your first day here? I hope you didn't have any trouble finding your way around. At times, it can be quiet confusing for a new student." Jason stood up and walked around his desk, approaching his chair. Then, he begun to look for a particular paper. "So, how can I help you?"

more_horiz
Nolan stepped in on a man as and a woman who seemed to have been dancing or something. The man, he assumed was Mr. Andrews, He didn't know or have a clue who the woman was. The woman turned and told something to Mr. Andrews, before turning back and asking his name. "Oh, I'm Nolan."
He told her. Then she offered him tea while gesturing to the tea set. "No thank you." He said trying to decline the offer without being rude. 

Then when the woman left, Mr Andrews started to talk to him asking how he liked his first day and all that. " I've met some interesting people." He responded. " I was actually guided here by another student." He told Andrews. Nolan watched as Mr. Andrews walked around his desk, and then Nolan was asked how he could be helped. " Well, first off. You are Mr. Andrews right?" Nolan asked, cause he really hadn't received a name, though he could see a name plate on the desk. He was just getting a verbal confirmation. " Then, I'm looking to getting settled in. Does that involve like getting a room? what else is there to the process." he asked.

more_horiz
Jason looked up again. "Yes, I am Mr. Andrews, the one and only." said Jason as he looked down at the paper and then glanced back up at the boy. "If you make your way up the stairs to your right, you will see many doors, one of them bound to be empty. So any rooms that you find empty are the ones for taking. After you get settled in, you are free to roam the building as you wish, but of course there are rooms to which you will not have access to. Please do not try and get past the security, no one ever has."

more_horiz
Nolan listened to Mr. Andrew's description of where the rooms all were, and looking for an empty one. "Is that it to getting settled in?" he asked.  After getting Mr. Andrew's reply He would reply "Thank you for your help." before he would leave the office trying to remember how he had gotten there from the lobby where the stairs were.

more_horiz
Cameron returned to Mr. Andrews' office after dropping off her book in her room. She had lead him there and then let him take care of business while she dropped off her book. She wasn't sure if Nolan would need more assistance after he finished, so she took a seat in one of the chairs outside Mr. Andrews' office to wait. She relived the memories of her first time to the institute. Mr. Andrews' actually came to meet her at the gate of the property. Very different from Nolan's experience. Nolan was nice. Cameron was sure he would fit in great. So, she waited for him. Ready to help if he needed it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum