X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteConversation with Gambit (PG-13)

more_horiz
Dinosaur era, Medieval castle, French Revolution. Jason was flipping through time like he was reading a book, page after page of history. Written and unwritten. Nothing to do on this particular day, Jason was just spinning around his chair. It was very rare for him not having something to do certain days. Maybe he could go and take a walk in the park, or go down to his and Sara's favorite coffee shop across the Time Square. He then decided that he would go get a bite to eat somewhere. Grabbing his wallet, jacket and...where are the damned keys, he thought. He opened the drawer and looked in there, but they weren't. Damn!

descriptionCompleteRe: Conversation with Gambit (PG-13)

more_horiz
Rémy was walking across the main hallway that led him up the steps. As he walked up the steps he thought in his head... I wonder what happened since I was gone. Rémy had been off on vacation to visit his old home in New Orleans. He thought about all the new faces of students in the schoool since he has been gone. He finally made his way to the hallway that led to Mr. Andrews Office. He approached the door and slid it open. "Bonjour Mr. Andrews!"

more_horiz
Jason kept on opening all the drawers, flipping every book in his office. Then, he heard the door open, he automatically assumed it was one of the students. "Whatever it is, it'll have to wait. I am busy at the moment." said Jason, annoyed that he couldn't find his car keys.

"Bonjour Mr. Andrews!" he heard from someone. Jason froze in the spot. Gambit. Standing up from his fours to his full height, Jason saw Remy at the door. He chuckled nervously. "So, sorry...I thought you were someone else." said Jason, abandoning his quest to find the keyes and instead focusing his attention on the man standing in front of him. "So, how's life has been treating you?" he asked, patting his pockets.

more_horiz
Remy nodded " Thats alright." Gambit pulled a chair and sat on it backwards. "Well I haven't been doing too much. I've been living it up in New Orleans. Met some lady friends, Got drunk... You know, the usual" Remy laughed and turned the chair back to how it was originally placed, and sat with one leg crossed. "What about you?"

more_horiz
"Well, you wouldn't be Gambit...if it wasn't the usual for you," said Jason smiling at the man. As he was patting his jacket, he felt something jingle inside, he stuck his hand and pulled out his keys. Jason shook his head as he twirled the key on his fingers. He approached a chair next to his desk. "How I am?" asked Jason. "Not many people ask me that question, but I am busy as always. Sign this paper, type this, approve that one...you know how it is when you got stuff rolling." said Jason as he sat down.

Then a more serious question came up, "Hey, we are sort of short on staff at the moment. Would it be too much to ask if you could perhaps teach a subject to these kids. I can't really split on two," said Jason. "Of course, if you don't mind that is."

more_horiz
Rémy shrugged and sat up with a straight posture. "Eh. I don't have much to do other than sit around and collect dust..." Gambit laughed slowly and quietly. He thought it was a funny joke but it didn't come out right. "Fuck it, Im in." He lifted his hands up and pushed them down on his knees generating a little kinetic energy to push him straight upwards. "So what positions are needed to be filled mister andrews?" He ended that sentence off with a heavy louisianan accent

more_horiz
Natasha pushed the door open a little using her kinetic energy. She peeked inside shyly and looked like she had done something very bad. " Mr Andrews? I try to get clog out of garbage disposal with powers. Use power too much. Water shooting out of sink in kitchen." Her accent was heavier than usual because she was scared Andrews would yell at her.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum