X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteSo here I am, I guess. (pg-13)

more_horiz
Adrian brought a cigarette to his lips, lite it, then sat down on a bench. Sighing he began to look around trying to think of something to do. Looking around he saw some kids playing with a frisbee and he let a small smile creep up on his face. He thought about messing with their game but decided against it, there was no need to terrorize children if he had no incentive to.

Taking another drag of his cigarette he looked up at the sky wondering what exactly would happen if new york knew that their was a new mutant in town. He smiled as he began to contemplate the reaction the general public would have to his arrival.

descriptionCompleteRe: So here I am, I guess. (pg-13)

more_horiz
Dakota was playing a game with these kids who also had Dakota's powers. Pieces of paper flew out of Dakotas bookbag and centered itself in front of the children and him. Then the paper ended up sharpening to knife length and pushed itself towards the branch. It went straight through and fell down on the ground. "Alright thats enough guys. Meet you at the institute" the boys nodded and ran home. Dakota looked over and saw all the benches crowded except one with a man smoking a cigarette. He shurugged and said "It couldn't be worse" and walked over to the bench

more_horiz
Adrian continued to take a drag on his cigarette. Letting the smoke escape from his mouth he wondered what exactly was he going to do in New York anyway. Sighing he noticed someone was walking up to him, it was some guy who looked to be around a year older than he was. It didn't matter anyway not like the guy was going to bother him. When the guy got close enough Adrian gave his normal nod, in acknowledgement of the guy's presence then turned his attention back toward the sky. Watching the clouds roll by.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum