X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteUnfogging Emotions (PG-13)

more_horiz
Cameron, dressed in a new OUTFIT with her white sleeveless over-sweater, inhaled the fresh air around her deeply as she walked the path in the park. So much had happened as of late, and she was even more confused than ever. She had feelings for Blade, she thought he had feelings for her, she was worried for Luna and what these attacks meant.... It was just too much for her to sort out. Nothing she tried helped to calm her, either. Meditation, flight, or music.... Nothing helped...

As she walked the path, she came to one of the many fountains in the park and sat on the edge. She remembered what had happened the day she met Blade here in this park. He opened her eyes to the world that she was now a part of. As she looked into the water, she took out a penny and flipped it into the water making a wish. She then stuck the tips of her fingers into the cool water, just moving them around as she tried to find her way through her fog of thoughts resting heavy on her mind.

descriptionCompleteRe: Unfogging Emotions (PG-13)

more_horiz
Gavin walked through the park. People would've hardly recognize him. His clothing was changed. For the better, some might say. No kid would be startled by seeing him simply walk by. He wondered how his supposed friends would react when they were to see him in that new outfit. He could imagine Luna totally freaking out. Achilles wondering what had happened. And Kas would probably just laugh. But then, Cameron. Again. Why? Why did she have to enter every single one of his thoughts? Why couldn't he live his life, not hurting that little girl?

As a coin made its way to the water, Gavin's attention was caught. Looking at the fountain, he had to find the one person he though he had to stay away from. He still remembered when they first met. In the same place they were now. Who would've thought Gavin would fall for Cameron? No one. Since it didn't happen with Luna either. "What'cha wishing about?" He asked, as he came close to Cameron. He didn't expect an answer. She'd surely be quiet. Maybe she didn't want to talk to him either. But, he couldn't let that happen.

more_horiz
What'cha wishing about? A small smile touched Cameron's lips as she heard Blade ask her her wish. The one person who she was most confused about... He had found her, yet again. She turned to look at him and a look of shock came over her. His clothes were....different. So not like the Blade she remembered and had grown to look for whenever he came around. Cameron looked him over from head to toe and smiled. He was very attractive, not that he wasn't before. "Like your new wardrobe, Blade. It fits you," she said, as a flush rose to her cheeks. Then she looked back at the water of the fountain. "I can na' tell ye or else it will na' come true," she said letting her Irish accent run thick over her words. While she meant for it to sound happy, her words sounded sad. She held her intense confusion to blame for her sounding unhappy. She actually was very happy that Blade was there. Maybe.... Maybe she could get some answers to help figure things out.

more_horiz
Cameron was so cute when she spoke with her accent. It sounded so different, but Gavin still enjoyed it. "It does? I just didn't feel like wearing those other things," he stated, as a small chuckle was heard. However, his expression became serious soon enough. They had to talk. They couldn't simply ignore their feelings. Sure, Gavin didn't know what it would do. Where that would lead them. But ignoring it, was not gonna help him. Or her. They needed to sort it out. And Blade was gonna do just that. "Cameron, listen..." he started. "What did the kiss mean to you?" He asked. He had to know it. At least that bit of information would help him put everything together-

more_horiz
Cameron turned and looked at Blade, her brown eyes warm. His question caught her off guard, and brought a rosey blush to her cheeks. She looked away, and bit her bottom lip thinking. "The kiss... The kiss was special. I care for you, Blade," she said raising her eyes to him. "A lot. I guess, it showed my feelings for you," she added quietly. "Why? Was it not for you?" she asked, her eyes reflecting the same question.

more_horiz
Gavin took a deep breath, and then dove in that memory. The kiss wasn't something normal. It never was in Gavin's case. "Of course it was special. I don't kiss random girls," he responded, with a tired tone, as if he just wanted the situation to resolve itself. "I care for you too. More than normal. I care for Luna too, but, with you. It's different," he stated, letting his feelings be known. "I don't know exactly what it is. But I know I feel something special for you," his hazel eyes looked closely at the girl he was so fond of as he finished his sentence.

more_horiz
A smile played with the corner of Cameron's mouth when she heard his comment of not kisses just anyone. Guess, that made her special in a way. She listened as he spoke what was on his mind, and she could see that this was something difficult for him to speak about. When he had finished, she searched his hazle eyes for what he was feeling. Something clearer than his words. Then she looked away, trying to find what she wanted to say. "Since the day you found me, Blade, I've felt for you. At first, I thought it was just gratitude for helping me, but then each time I saw you...." she looked up, her eyes bright and sparkling in the sunshine, "Each time I saw you, I felt this feeling growing strong and stronger. I don't think it's just gratitute anymore." Cameron looked back into the water, her right hand resting on her lap, "I think I could be....falling.....for you, Blade." She finished her stentence softly, as a small breeze brushed across her face and through her hair.

more_horiz
Gavin felt a small chuckle form again. "An angel, falling. Isn't that a nice pun," he joked. But soon enough, it was no longer funny. Gavin had a serious expression again. He sighed, as he remembered that he felt nothing for Cameron when he met her. Another girl he was saving. Simply a job. Like Luna. Lilina. Mutant girls seemed to always be in trouble. "I'm not falling for you. I'm a demon that has already fallen. I kissed you, because I had to." He got a bit closer to Cameron, looking down. "I've only been able to love once. I'm still not sure when that feeling appears. I was guessing you were gonna help me find out." He said, extending his open hand, for Cameron to take.

more_horiz
Cameron looked up at him as he uttered the pun using the name she had adopted as an X-Student, thanks in part to him and Luna. A small smile touched Cameron's lips, and her eyes softened at hearing that she wasn't the only one who had fallen, angel or not. So, he did care for her more than he let on. She looked at his extended hand and held hers up, hesitating for a moment, before raising her brown eyes to his hazel ones and placing her hand in his. "I would be happy to help you find out when that feeling shows up, Blade. Very happy," she said quietly and smiled.

more_horiz
Gavin slowly brought Cameron up, with a kind smile. He pulled her slightly towards him, and held her in his arms, putting them on her back. This could be the start of something new. It was up to the two of them to decide that. And Gavin wasn't gonna waste a second. He kissed Cameron, pulling her closely, as if he never wanted to let her go. She had brought happiness to his life again. Made him smile. He was grateful too. As he broke the kiss, he nuzzled Cameron slightly, showing a side of Gavin people didn't know. "You're mine then. So I can learn. You gotta stay with me. Oh and for the record, call me Gavin."

more_horiz
Cameron stood and smiled as Blade pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her. She didn't have to worry about her wings as they were harnessed in place under to over-sweater. Then he kissed her. She felt the passion in his kiss as she returned it, her hands gently on his chest. His arms were strong around her; protective, safe, comforting. When he broke the kiss, Cameron's brown eyes opened slowly and she smiled sweetly up at Blade. As he nuzzled her, she lightly kissed his cheek. The was a new Blade, not the one she knew who didn't show affection. You're mine then. So I can learn. You gotta stay with me. Cameron nodded, "I will stay with you. I will try to teach you. Will you stay with me, Bl-" She looked deeply into his eyes, "Gavin?" Then she smiled brightly, "You don't mind these?" she asked moving her wings slightly under her his arms so he could feel them.

more_horiz
Gavin nodded, excited about the situation. Cameron suddenly turned into his girl. He had a girlfriend. Again. He hoped what happened with Misty wouldn't happen with Cameron though. He wanted Cameron to remain by his side. And not simply turn into his friend. No matter how close they were. "Yes. I will stay with you for as long as I can hold on to these new feelings. And I hope that time is as long as we live." He stated, trying to make Cameron feel certain he did want to stay with her. Feeling her wings, Gavin let out a huge smirk. "I like everything about you. Including those..." he said, slightly moving his arms. "Promise not to leave me behind..." Gavin said, hoping Cameron would say what his ears wanted to hear.

more_horiz
Cameron laughed when he mentioned that he loved everything about her, wings and all. She knew that was the case, but it was nice to hear since they had caused her such heartache in the past. She was pleaded to hear that Gavin planned to be with her for as long as he could, and heaven willing, the rest of their lives. Promise not to leave me behind... Cameron placed her hands on either side of his face and brought his forehead to hers. She looked deep into his hazel eyes, her brown eyes soft and bright. "I won't if you won't. I will be by your side for as long as I am able to," she said not breaking eye contact with him. "Your Angel will never be far from you, for I'm always here physically as well as here," she moved her right hand and pressed her pointer finger-tip to his temple meaning his mind, "and here," she moved the same hand and opened it pressing her palm over his heart on his chest, meaning in his heart.

Last edited by Cameron Andrews on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
As Cameron looked into his eyes, Gavin looked back into hers. What he heard saddened him. As long as I am able to, meant Gavin would outlive Cameron. If they both tried to grow old together, she'd die, while he lived. That was so unfair in a way. Why did Gavin have that curse? "My Angel stays with me then," he stated, with a wide smile stamped on his face. "We'll always be together then," he said, feeling Cameron's touch. His heart skipped a beat, as he put one of his hands on her chest. "I'll always be here as well. Or so I hope," he concluded, with a chuckle afterwards.

more_horiz
Cameron saw a flicker of sadness cross Gavin's eyes at her words. She understood... His mutation caused him to age much, much slower than she did. She knew what that meant in the end, but she pushed the thought from her mind. She had lots of time left and she intended to spend it with him for as long as she could. A gentle smile touched her lips as he made the same promise to her. They would be together, always. She trembled slightly as his hand opened over her heart, just as her had over his. "You will always be in my heart, Gavin," she whispered, breathlessly to him. She turned her head and kissed him, a deep, tender kiss.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum