X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompletearrivals (PG-13)

more_horiz
Luna walks out from her room and quickly walks down the steps, her black military boots thumping on them. Her bag whacks against her thigh, her pencils clinked together against the hardback drawing book. She adjusted her black retro sunglasses to hide her molten gold eyes as a smile slowly grows on her face. Black charcoal smudges graced her pale white hands and her bare legs as her shorts stood out from them as well. She feels her bag slip down her shoulder so she adjusts that and ruffles her brown wavy hair. She stops at the bottom of the stairs and looks around, seeing no one and heads for the door for a day out of drawing. She slowly walks to the door with a hand holding onto her leather jacket.

descriptionCompleteRe: arrivals (PG-13)

more_horiz
A local bus was going by the school. a young 17 old teen tell the bus driver to stop at the school. He pay the bus driver and got off. He was wearing a sky blue tee with black jeans with dark gray shoes. That was Jeff Knight, and he came back after 2 month in japan. He got out from the bus and got his bag and begin to walk in to the school. He scan his I.D Card at the gates and enter back into the school.

During the walk around the school Jeff saw someone here. He stop and said to her" Hello, how are you doing?"

more_horiz
Luna hears a voice and her head shoots up. A smile grows on her face as she see's a boy she's never seen before. ''Oh hello. I'm Luna Valkyrie and you are?'' She pauses and mentally slaps her forehead. ''I'm great thanks and you?'' She replies to his question with a lopsided grin. She adjusts her bag again and looks at him closely, sniffing the air. She smelt wolf. She smiled as she links the scent to him. Luna reached into her pocket pulling out a hair tie. She ties her hair up and puts the glasses on her head, showing her gold eyes brightly shining.

more_horiz
Jeff Smile and said to Luna" Ah, that is a very nice name, my name is Jeff Knight, I was at japan for at least 2 months to find out how did I got my powers in the first place, so I really don't know what I miss in the last 2 month" He begin to look at Luna and ask her" Are you a Fellow Werewolf or a Wolf, because I smell Wolf in the air." Jeff Smile at luna and finaly said to her" So you are the new student here?"

more_horiz
Luna smiles. ''Thank you. Nice to meet you, Jeff. Japan? That's pretty amazing! Well...I ain't been here long so i couldn't tell ya, Sorry.'' She apologizes with a grin. ''I guess ya can say i'm a wolf however i am multiple animals. I'm an animal morpher. What's it like being a werewolf, Jeff?'' She asks with pure curiosity. She hears his last question and nods. ''Yeah i am and by you being gone for two months and you saying you don't know what you missed that suggests you've been here for a long time.'' She says with her head tilted to the right and a smile on her face.

more_horiz
Jeff smile and nods at Luna. He said to her" Well, with the werewolf it ok, the change is painfull but the outcome is it help us win most of our battles, and my and the wolf mind is one so we share a fuse mind." He Also said to her" Yeah, you can say that, I came here for a long time ago, there good peoples here, and that is cool luna you can change into any animal, that can help us a whole lot, I also got gifts for some of my friends I have here"

more_horiz
Luna looks at him with interest. ''Kinda rubbish ya have to go through all that pain. I only get the pain when it's my first time changing into the animal. First was a lion so now i shift pretty easily with that one. Shifting into a wolf is easy too but with the others, it's hesitant and not as smooth.'' She shrugs and smiles. ''What do ya mean it can help ya?'' She asks. ''Who are your friends, Jeff?'' She asks as well, curiosity lacing her voice.

Last edited by Luna Valkyrie on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Jeff said to Luna" a Few, My Girlfriend Emily Youngblood, My Friend Yosabel and Jason and Sara, those are my friends" He went on and said to her" In Missions, the wolf help beating up bad guys, and yeah it is painfull that why I build a cage for me in the basement in the school for the full moon, I am just scare that what if I kill someone in my wolf form and I won't be able to hold back that time under the full moon"

more_horiz
Luna tilts her head thinking of the first two names. ''I ain't seen an Emily or a Yosabel but I'm sure they are around her somewhere. Jason and Sara seem like lovely people. I've only met Jason though...'' She shrugs and and smiles. She hears what he says and takes a step closer putting a hand on his shoulder in a friendly gesture. ''I've just met ya and ya seem like a strong kid. You say your minds are fused into one that means there is equal control. I have the same, Jeff. Animal urges...You have two minds in one..i have many. The animal urges do get strong however ya can over come it. You have a cage to protect you and others from harm. No need to be scared anymore.'' She drops her arm and grins.

more_horiz
Jeff said to Luna" Thanks Luna, I fell like I am at home all ready, Jason or Sara don't know that I came yet, and I kinda want to keep it like that for now" He said to Luna" Well yeah, but when it full moon, my mind go all out wolf mode and begin to go crazy and begin to hurt peoples, which so far no one got hurt from me during a full moon" Jeff smile and said to Luna" beside that, how are you liking the school so far?"

more_horiz
Luna nods and smiles. ''Completely understand. I wanted to come here in silence but my motorbike gave me away so Jason was the first to talk to me.'' She said and her gold eyes slowly turned into the normal electric blue. ''If ya haven't hurt anybody now then that should say that you don't need to be scared of hurting people.'' She grins and shrugs. ''It's pretty good...I've made some friends which before i came here, i didn't have any so that's a change.'' She laughs.

more_horiz
Jeff smile and said to Luna" Well you are right about that, but you need to play it safe sometime because the full moon is not a werewolf best friend while in your human form, the change under it, it more painfull, the full moon is friends with and only with werewolfs and wolfs fpr some reason." Jeff begin to rub his tummy and said to Luna" hey, I am hungry, are you hungry Luna, if you are I can cook us some lunch and we can chow down."

more_horiz
Luna nods. ''Makes sense.'' Her eyes kept changing colour so she puts her glasses back down to hide them. She laughs as he rubs his stomach and she nods. ''Yeah i guess i'm a bit hungry and that would be nice, thank you.'' She says to him. She adjusts her bag and the contents clatter against each other. She smiles at him. ''The full moon seems like a pain for something so beautiful..'' She says in a dreamy voice.

more_horiz
Jeff Scratch his head at lost and said to Luna" Hm, the full moon painfull and beautiful, hm I can see why you say that for, but anyway we should get inside and get some food in our tummies, I can even show you what I learn in Japan during my time there" He pick up his shouder bag and places it on his shouder and said to Luna in a happy tone" Ok my new best friend, into the world of food and we we come out we will be full of my homemade cooking" As he heading in the school for the first time in 2 months.

OOC: Should I make the new Thread or not?

more_horiz
Luna smiles. ''That we should, Jeff!'' She grins and feels her stomach growl slightly. A blush forms on her pale cheeks and she nods. ''I'd love that and ooo homemade! I've made a best friend that can cook! Yes!'' She does the victory pump of her arm and links arms with him, laughing. ''Blow me away with your amazing cooking, my friend!'' She looks towards the school and looks back at him. This would be his first time back in two months. She grins, walking to the building.

more_horiz
OOC: Thread is done

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum