X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteMaking Some Lunch (PG)

more_horiz
Jeff Who just came back from his two month trip in Japan have already made a new friend. Her name is Luna, and she can change into any animals that she want. He put his bag on the table and put on a chef hat and said to Luna" Ok my friend, I am making for us, Japan Pork fried rice , Spring rolls , And Bubble Tea, do you like the liking of that I am making for lunch for us, if so please tell me and I can make something else"

descriptionCompleteRe: Making Some Lunch (PG)

more_horiz
Luna giggles as he puts on the chef hat and sits on a chair with a goofy grin. She listened to what they are having and tilts her head. ''Hm...I haven't had bubble tea before so i'm fine with anything.'' She says with a small smile. ''I think that is enough for lunch don't ya think?'' She says with her smile growing.

more_horiz
Joey smile and said to Luna" Well then, sit back and relex, you going to love this" He grab a Pork Shouder and thown it up to the air. Joey pull out the Meat knife and begin to cut up the meat into Bite-size. he landing on his feet and grab a bowl and when the pork bite coming down,he use the bowl and catch every one of them. Then he heat the oven and place the pork in it. and finaly pull out the rice maker and begin to make Japan rice for both the fried rice and the spring roll.

more_horiz
Luna did as he asks and pulls out her art book, beginning to draw the head of a wolf. She looks up and grins as he catches all the bite size pork. She watches as he starts to make the rice and she smiles going back to her drawing. She draws the wolf in front of a full moon and then in curly writing writes 'Don't be afraid.' She rips the page out and places it on his bag for him to find. She smiles to herself and draws some tree's.

more_horiz
When the Meat and the Rice is making. he thown a yellowtail on to the air, So he jump up and begin to cut the fish up and also give it the same love and care like the meat. next ne lay out the seaweed and begin to make the spring roll for lunch. a few Mins later, he was done making the spring roll and push it to the side. The Rice and Meat was done cooking so he begin to make the final thing which was Bubble tea. "hey Luna, can I ask you something, which is better a Snes or a N64?" He said to Luna?

more_horiz
Luna watches as he cuts the fish with her head tilted. She see's he starts doing the bubble tea and she leans against the table. ''I ain't really good with video game consoles as i've spent most of my time running but from seeing kids playing it in through their windows, it would have to be N64. Don't ask why it's just my opinion.'' She replies to his question with a smile. She puts her art stuff away and walks to the sink, washing the charcoal of her hands.

more_horiz
Jeff made Bubble tea for the first time Apple Flavor. He lay out the spring roll on a plate and put it near the table that Luna was sitting, he also brought 2 bowlfull of Japan Pork fried rice to himself and Luna and then brought the Bubble tea for the both of them." Let Dig in!" He said to Luna before he begin to eat his food and he was happy with the taste of everything.

more_horiz
Luna smiles at him and digs in. The taste was amazing and she simply loved it. ''This is wonderful, Jeff!'' She says before taking a sip of the bubble tea, taking note that it's apple flavor. She puts a spring roll in her mouth and grins at Jeff. ''Everything just tastes amazing!'' She compliments him and smiles. She keeps on eating the awesome food.

more_horiz
Jeff smile back at Luna and nodding back to her. He was down his his food. He begin to rub his tummy."I can make the best lunch in the word today" He said to himself. "Oh, Luna, what did you draw and why you putting it in my bag for?" He said to Luna while looking at his bag. He was just asking that all.

more_horiz
Luna giggles at his words and nods. ''I guess you can..ain't had a lunch that good since i was six.'' She says and then pauses after his question. A faint blush formed on her snow white cheeks. She looks at his bag and then back at her tattooed hands. ''I drew a wolf on a cliff with a full moon behind it. Also wrote the words 'Don't be afraid' due to what you told me. It intrigued me and that drawing came into my mind.'' She says looking at him. ''I put it in your bag as i drew it for you.'' She replies taking a long sip of her bubble tea.

more_horiz
Jeff Smile at Luna." Ah I see, It is good art with words that I will live with" he said to Luna. He look at his bag and back at the food then to luna." Hey, umm I going to ask but you wanna you know when the full moon is out you wanna go hunting. just the 2 of us like a Pack?" He said to Luna." He really want to make the new student fell like at home and all. "If you need anything, Just call me, I will come" He smile when saying that.

more_horiz
Luna smiles at him. ''I'd love to do that! I love going hunting and it'd be fun to do it with someone else..When's the full moon? I usually check on this sort of thing but i guess it slipped my mind.'' She says with a shy smile. ''Same goes for you. Ya need anything, anything at all...just call.'' She smiles at him and drinks some more bubble tea, loving the taste.

more_horiz
"Well I will check it out when I have the time to unpack" He said to Luna. He took a another sip of his bubble tea and sign." Well, at least I meet a new friend today, and this one is awesome, one of these days, in a full moon the both of us will hunt like a pack, that I swear to my sega dreamcast and my bro!" he said to luna.

more_horiz
Luna giggles and grins at Jeff. ''I'm glad i met you, my new friend.'' She says with a bright smile. ''I can't wait to hunt! I've only done it by myself and it sounds fun to do it with someone else. I just love hunting...My animal senses just take over and it's a real thrill.'' She says with her blue eyes shifting to a yellowish gold that were just like wolf eyes. ''I think the animals in me are hungry.'' She admits with a blush.

more_horiz
"Wow, your wolf eyes on you is cute" he said to Luna. "And Yeah, hunting with you will be fun" he also said to Luna." He took out his Rosario that he bought for himself and said to himself" Ok, I will protect my family, and no one is going to hurt my family, if so, they will have to deal with me and my claws!" He said while saying his Red eyes came out. "Dude, I better chill out before I change" He said to himself. "Sorry about that, He want to get out and play" He said to Luna.

more_horiz
Luna blushes. ''Thank you..'' She listens to his words and tilts her head, her ears twitching slightly. ''I'm sure no one will hurt them.'' She says to him with a smile. She see's his eyes change to a red and her smile widens. ''Nice eye change and there is no need to be sorry. I can't control my changes most of the time...All my animals want to come out. I feel them scratching at my skin, wanting to coming out..'' She admits with a shrug.

more_horiz
" I know the Fealing, The wolf want out ever since we got out from our trip from japan, I have an idea, What not we change into our form after lunch so that way. they also can relex" he said to Luna as he took his and Luna dishes and begin to wash them." So how do you like the plan, after this we head outside and let our animal side out and let them play around for a while until they get tired?" said to Luna.

more_horiz
Luna hears his words and feels her excitement grow. ''I'd love that! Oh i'm excited already!'' She claps her hands together, acting like a child at Christmas. She smiles brightly and gets up, walking to the sink. She starts to help clean up the kitchen with smile gracing her face. She was excited and couldn't wait to shift into her favorite animal.

more_horiz
Jeff Begin to clean the Dishes." I can't wait to change into my wolf form, it will be a good time for him to change, and beside you like my wolf form, it look cool" He said to Luna while cleaning up the dishes. After when he was done he grab his shoulder bag and put it on his shoulder and look at Luna." Well, them are you ready to let our forms out ane get to know each other a little more my friend?" He said to Luna.

OOC: Hey Luna, you mind if you make the Next Topic when you have the time?

more_horiz
Luna smiles and nods. ''I'm sure i will like it!'' She grabs her own bag and tightens her leather jacket. She slips the bag onto her shoulder. ''I'm ready!'' She says excitedly with her wolf eyes shining bright. She skipped to the kitchen door which made her look younger than her actual 18 year old self. She looks over her shoulder and grins. ''Come on then!'' She laughs and kicks open the door.

OOC: Of course! I'll make it now! :D Where?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum