X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

House Warming ( PG 13)

descriptionCompleteRe: House Warming ( PG 13)

more_horiz
logan lowered Mackenzie to the ground. He didnt want the little one getting into trouble. He watched her run after her mom before turning back to Peter. " As a professor of the school i cant condone stealing. So anything you have is fine. That food actually does smell good. I thought she didnt eat food food bub?"

more_horiz
Jason listened to the following conversation between Peter and Logan. He didn't say anything to Peter about stealing beer, Logan had that covered. Loika was throwing orders around, and Jason knew that Peter and Loika will balance each other out. They will do just fine looking out for one another. Jason walked over to Sara and kissed her on a cheek. "How was your day, hon'" he asked, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

more_horiz
Peter walked outside and closed the doors behind him as he looked into the night skies. It was filled with stars all across, he sighted as if waiting for something bad to happen. He needed to stop worrying too much about the future and just look forward to the present. Nothing was going to get them, Peter was being paranoid. "Just waiting..." he muttered to himself as he turned to the cooler and opened it, pulling out cold Coca-Cola can. Shaking excess water off of it, Peter walked back inside and approached toward Logan, "Here you go," he said, handing it to the man.

A quick kiss on the cheek from Loika, made him smile and all his worries seemed to melt away along with the kiss. He knew the day would come where he would be an old man and Loika will go on without him.

more_horiz
Logan accepted the cola and opened it. " Thanks bub." He took a long drink and watched the action around him. He decided to make himself useful. " If its okay kid i'll get the chairs. where are they at?"

more_horiz
Sara smiled at Jason and kissed him back. She moved herself closer to him and ran her fingers through his hair. " Hey there stranger. Missed you somethin crazy. You know that? I was working with Loika on filing for her personal papers. Her mother burned them all when she sent her away. So ya know. Ive been playing lawyer today. How about you?"

more_horiz
Loika walked back into the main area. " The chairs are in the garage Logan thanks. Alright everyone dinner is ready. Im just going to help the girls wash up." She set the last of food on the table and then took Mackenzie's hand and headed farther into the house.

more_horiz
"Anything I can do?" He looked down at the table "Hmm no plates eh?" His eyes turned red and a stack of plates zoomed into the dining area. He shifted his hands forward to each location powered up with light kinetic energy so it wouldn't break on impact. "I'd do the silverware too but I might end up stickin somebody' in the eye'." He said. He took a seat at the table.

more_horiz
Mackenzie watched Remy use his powers with the silverware in her hand. Her eyes never left him as she stared with curiosity as she set down silverware at every place except for one. She never met this one before. She pushed into his mind lightly and let herself have a little peak into his thoughts.

more_horiz
Peter watched Loika walking away into the house. Where was she going? Peter wasn't going to follow her. Whatever it was, she obviously didn't need his help, otherwise she'd ask for it. Peter turned toward the table where everyone was gather now. He took a seat at one of the chairs, but then remembered he needed a soda so he ran jumped off his chair and raced to the cooler which sat just outside the door. Walking in again, he finally took his seat. For a wolf girl the food smelled far too good not to eat. "So, any new kids showing up at Xavier's lately, Mr. Andrews?"

more_horiz
Loika returned and took her own place at the table. Hers was the only place without a plate or silverware. She had a glass of water that she sipped at while she took part in conversations but otherwise she didnt eat with everyone else. She sat next to Mackenzie and instructed her a few times not to play with her food but otherwise enjoyed the company.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum