X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteMayhem (Open)

more_horiz
Doran was walking through the alley way and found the mall. He smirked and stood a steady distance. His eyes turned a murky gray, almost like storm clouds. When a funnel shaped cloud came down on the mall, a tornado.

descriptionCompleteRe: Mayhem (Open)

more_horiz
Rachel stood at the highest floor of the parking lot, looking into the distance. She began to notice some sort o activity down bellow. Plunging down in a flip, Rachel took flight as she she shifted into a falcon, speeding down like a jet without breaks. She folded her wings as she sped even faster. As Rachel got closer, she opened her wings and shifted into herself, walking up behind the man. "Where there is trouble, there is Brotherhood involved. Which one are you?"

more_horiz
Alexander felt a strong wind inside of him and he turned to the source. The mall had a tornado. Seems there is trouble..best help. He thinks to himself. He runs and kicks open the malls doors and shouts for everyone to get out. He turns to a boy with murky grey eyes, instantly knowing it's him that caused it. He holds out his hands and the tornado slowly dies down.

more_horiz
Doran was smirking looking at the mayhem when the people ran out of the mall before the storm hit what? he said to himself when a girl was behind him. She asked him if he was a brotherhood or just trouble. His eyes turned back to their normla blue form and he looked back to find out that the tornado went back into the sky "What the?". He turned back to her and smiled "What do you care? They are humans. I know you're a mutant too." He pointed back at the tornado going up "did you do that?" He asked.

more_horiz
Alexander watches as the creator of the tornado talk to a girl he didn't recognize. He chuckles under his breathe when he asks the girl if it was her who stopped the tornado. ''It ain't her who did that. That would've been I.'' He opens his hand and creates a small tornado. ''The name's Alexander. But ya can call me Alex.'' He tells the pair.

more_horiz
Luka smiled sarcastically and his eyes turned murky grey and the tornado disappeared in his hand. "I probably wouldn't need to call you anything." His eyes turned pearly white like a blizzard "I'll get back to mayhem causing." Then a blizzard came out of the sky and sent Alex flying backward. He looked back at the girl and kicked her in the stomach backwards. He looked towards the mall and sent the blizzard over to it. It kept building momentum and froze the entrance of them mall. He then flew upwards.

more_horiz
Alexander smirks as he flies back. He shoots a gust of wind to hit him up and he lands on his hands and flips onto his feet. He watches as the girl flies in the air and he creates a wind to catch her or at least, stop the rough hit. He swears loudly as he watches the guy fly upwards and freeze the entrance. Alex stands in front of the door and holds his hands towards it causing a burst of lightening to smash the doors. He ducked as a bit of metal flew towards him and he runs out swearing as he no longer saw the boy.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum