X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteAdoption Code

more_horiz
If you're interested in putting your character up for adoption, please post you characters name within this thread and it will be moved for you. Characters that remain inactive for a year will also be moved to the Adoption Agency. When you put your character up for Adoption, I will be changing the password and email address, so the character can be passed on to the new owner. If you agree to these terms then feel free to post below.

Code:

[color=#5f9ce6][b]Name[/b]:[/color]
[color=#160fd6][b]Character(s) for Adoption[/b]: [/color]
[color=#5f9ce6][b]Reason[/b]:[/color]

An just remember to delete any of your personal PM's.

Now, if you are interested in adopting one of the characters that are up for adoption, you just need to copy and fill out the code below. Once I've seen your application the character will than be placed in your possession.

Code:

[color=#d5f51e][b]Name[/b]: [/color]
[color=#748516][b]Character Wanted[/b]: [/color]
[color=#d5f51e][b]Any Plans In Mind[/b]:[/color]

Last edited by Jason Andrews on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:52 am; edited 4 times in total

descriptionCompleteRe: Adoption Code

more_horiz
Name: Kahlan Amnell
Character(s) for Adoption: Bruce Logan
Reason:I don't want him no more. :D

Adoption Code FQnwDNi

more_horiz
Name: Yoshabel Everheart
Character Wanted: Bruce Logan
Any Plans In Mind: I don't want to lose him now that we are getting along so well!!
thanks

Question: Can I keep everything of his the same? Ex: Name, Celebrity claim, signature, etc.

more_horiz
Name: Remy Etienne LeBeau
Character Wanted: Rémy LeBeau
Any Plans In Mind: I saw he was availible but I didnt see he was up for adoption.

more_horiz
I will PM you login for Remy account.

more_horiz
Name: Luka Giotelli
Character Wanted: Jean Grey
Any Plans In Mind: I was originally planning on having the phoenix come back but I wasn't sure if the phoenix from xmen the last stand or the dark phoenix saga was your canon

more_horiz
Logan Grimm:
Victor Creed:
I think it is high time that Victor has cam back to raise hell where ever he can. I plan to do the very thing that Stan lee had in mind when he made Victor. To bring a blood thirsty killer into the game.:

more_horiz
I will PM you login for Victor.

more_horiz
Name:Victor Creed
Character(s) for Adoption: Victor Creed
Reason:I have here not to long ago taken on another Canon that is taking up my time and I feel that it is wrong or me to have this character when I never use him. Its not that I don't want to it is just there are not many people here that he would hang around with. Now that I have Charles it is going to take a lot to work him and I don't have the time for another Canon.
Adoption Code KmfLVGU

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum