X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

The Tourist (R)

descriptionCompleteRe: The Tourist (R)

more_horiz
Eris was holding onto the daggers as the Wolf ripped them out of his back. She got flung and she rolled onto the floor with a loud groan. ''Seriously?'' She gets up, ignoring the sting on her legs. She was getting the message. That they were to leave the City but this was where she lived for most of her life. She grabbed the pistol from her thigh sheath and aimed at the wolf. ''JUST LEAVE US ALONE! This is our home. Ours as well as yours!'' She screams out.

more_horiz
"Seriously guys? A wolf? What the fuck?" Archard's voice was heard, but he couldn't be seen. He hovered around in his foggy form, while eyeing the wolf. What in Ares's name... he questioned himself, before appearing completely next to Eris, "Calm down hun. No need to scare the cub." Archard was then surrounded by a cloak of darkness, "Little wolf, do you understand english? Good. Touch Eris again, I'll have your shadow make you swallow your teeth!" he threatened, but looked seemingly calm.

more_horiz
"Wolf will Tell you why" He said as He change back into the teen know as Jeff Knight and sat down on the floor. " Wow, you guys are powerfull, Any way here is the reason why" He said as he begin to start. " The X-Man, think you guys are ploting something to get the whole city to hate us peoples, so that why i was recording you guys, if you like i will deleat the recording and will not botter you 3 anymore" Jeff said as he  Ending.

more_horiz
"4. I thought wolves could count." Archard said, clearly annoyed. "Listen cub, the X-Men are right to worry about us. Because, in fact, we're not planning to make everyone hate you. We're planning to kill each and everyone of you. Now you can delete that little recording, and I'll let you get out. Alive. Or, we can have a second round. But understand that, while you may perhaps survive fire, you can't outlive the darkness within your own heart. Which, I can control at will!" Archard finished, cracking his neck and knuckles, God, soon, I'll be calling for Niko and Nat too. Wouldn't it be fun to have everyone here pounding this kid till he's dead, Archard thought, with a sick twisted smile.

more_horiz
Dragon was happy he could stop. The fire's shape was hard work. "I love how I can't do a damn thing without people thinking I am up to something. Jesus fucking christ." he sheathed his blade but drew the stolen 44. Magnum taken from Gavins corpse. Loaded with adamantium bullets, wha else. The cut on Dragons face soon healed over. He leveled the gun at the kid.

more_horiz
Soon enough, a car passed right in front of Archard. The man that had thrown it didn't show himself just yet, but his voice was heard, "Take on someone your own size for once, cowards," Magneto shouted before coming out of his hiding place. Everything in the air stopped. Any metal possibly flying around stopped, and fell to the floor. It had been ages since Magneto had been spotted. And now he was back. His boots hit the gravel, as he glanced at the child that was sitting down, "Child, if you value your life, you will come to me this instant," Magneto said to Jeff. He was in fact dead serious. The wolf handled the others, but this Archard was someone else. Something else.

more_horiz
Dragon felt his gun hit the floor he sighed. He drew a wooden bow that fired carbon fiber arrows. "Will you fuck off, we were having a civil conversation, and don't bother, carbon fiber."

more_horiz
Eris heard an all too familiar voice and her whole face brightens up. She turns her head to see Archard and she grins. She laughed at his words and shook her head. ''Me? Calm down? It's like you don't know me!'' She smirks and rolls her eyes at his protectiveness. Watching the 'Wolf' turn back, she tilted her head and sighed. Her head snapped towards someone she didn't recognize and frowned as he called them cowards. She listened to them all carefully,leaning back and resting against a fence. Curiosity built up within her as she stared at the man who just arrived.

more_horiz
"Are you a fool?" Magneto asked, and picked up the man's own gun, and pointed it at him, "Everything around you is made of metal. Give up, and leave immediately." he ordered, as metal beams and cables surrounded that one man that dared speak. They would all leave. Soon enough.

more_horiz
"Guys! Its Time to go. NOW!" Archard nearly ordered, as he glanced around, "This guy is able to get all of the X-Men on their knees. His name is Magneto. And we're gonna be in trouble if we don't move. Fast. If he's here,..." Archard stopped before continuing, and grabbed Eris not caring about anything else. He looked into Eris's eyes, and if she payed enough attention, she'd understand, he was not kidding. At all...

more_horiz
Eris listened to Archard and nodded. She felt Archard grab onto her and she held onto him. Magneto...great.. She thinks to herself and stared into her best friend's eyes with her odd ones. ''Very well. Arch. Come on.We must go...'' She said looking at Magneto quickly. She knew her best friend's serious face due to how long they have been friends for. ''C'mon, people...'' She said softly. Tugging on Archard's hand, she kept staring at Magneto. Her eyes unable to leave him.

more_horiz
"Well then, glad to see you back in the city magneto " Henry said as he slowy walk into the building and looking at him and one of his students, Jeff knight. "What bring you back here, are you here to bring back your brotherhood back to life or tell them about your island. He said at him as he look at him into the eyes. "So question in a fight with the two of us or in team who will win you or the x-man Erik" Henry finsh

more_horiz
Dragon formed a pillar of flames around him and Eris, the flames melted metal that were over 10m away. He still aimed the carbon fibre arrow and was ready. "Leave me the fuck alone! I wanted none of this, you brought this apon yourselves LEAVE ME ALONE!" he shouted. All he wanted was to be left alone. He asked for none of this. Ever since he left prison people had attacked hi every day. It was annoying.

more_horiz
Hades, feeling his sword and even the dagger at his hip clang to the floor, sighed. "Dragon, come on. This is Magneto! We could barely take the damn wolf how the hell do you think that we can take him?" Looking to Archard he said "thanks for saving our asses by the way. the way things were going we would have been that kids chew toy!" He tried to pick his sword up off the ground but it was stuck, Bollocks He looked up at magneto and almost as if nothing had happened said "Hey Magnet Man! Not trying to pick a fight but could I get my weapons back? Adamantium ain't cheap."

more_horiz
"I am not here to fight you, Henry," Magneto answered, eyeing Beast carefully. "The Brotherhood still exists, but it is no longer under my command, McCoy," he continued to speak with Beast, whom he had not talked to in a very long while. "Does that matter at the moment Henry? I am sure that this new team of X-Men would not stand a chance against me. Where's Scott? And Gambit? And...where's Wolverine? Without them, you will always be missing something...," he added carefully.

Magneto's attention was brought back to the shouting man, and he rolled his eyes with annoyance, "You idiotic buffoon. This structure is made of metal. One wrong move, it shall collapse on you. Do what your comrades advised, and vanish from my sight," he said, ordering the man. He had had enough of those little children thinking they could speak up against the likes of Erik Lehnsherr.

Gazing at the other, seemingly more intelligent man, Erik nodded. He waved his hand, at the weapons that belonged to Hades were hovering in the air in front of him, "Take them and do what your friend told you. Leave," he spoke, a bit less violently this time around.

more_horiz
For once, Archard smirked. He had brought no weapons, so Magneto at least couldn't make his items get out of his grasp. Then, Archard titled his head to the man that spoke to him. He was with Dragon and Eris, so Arch knew he was mostly trustworthy. "No problem bud, but now that Magneto has allowed us to live, I suggest we do what he wishes," Archard said, pulling Eris with him, before glancing at Dragon, "Dragon, stop being so senseless, you're gonna get yourself killed!" he finished, as he jumped of the building, pulling Eris along. Dragon could fend for himself if he wanted to go against Magneto himself. That other guy, if he was smart, and he seemed to be, should follow Arch and Eris. They were not only dealing with Magneto, but with Hank McCoy as well. Only a fool would go against them.

more_horiz
Dragon sighed. He knew he was right. He collapsed his pillar of fire. Then put his weapons away. All of them. He left but not with the others. He walked past magneto and dropped down into the tunnels bellow. He just really couldn't be bothered with people today.

more_horiz
Hades  put his blades back at his hip and smiled to magneto. He bowed his head in respect to he man that was clearly his better, however he was not happy about that fact. The flames in his eyes went and his voice changed back to normal. He was calm, if he was not he would do something he would regret. Turning his attention back to magneto, he asked "Out of curiosity, of all the times and places to make a reappearance, why here and why now?"

more_horiz
As Magneto started to see those insolent pests evacuating, a smirk was brought to his face. Even after being gone for so long, his name still made mutants tremble, "Why not here..." he started to answer the only mutant that had stood behind, "Why not now..." he finished, but was clearly less angry. His voice was calmer, and he was ready to let this one go peacefully.

more_horiz
Eris listened carefully and felt Archard pull her along as he jumped. She held onto him as they fell and looked up to see Hades still there. Frowning, she looks at Archard before wrapping her arms around his neck. ''If ya ever jump whilst pulling me along again, you'll find a freaking fireball coming your way, bestie.'' She winked at the word 'bestie' and released Archard before kissing his cheek. ''Thanks for showing up.'' She tells him before turning to Dragon only to see him walking away. Running a hand through her hair, she curses and rests her forehead against Archard's shoulder.

more_horiz
Why not here... why not now... These words repeated themselves in his head as he prepared himself to leave. He stepped to the edge of the building and stopped. He looked to Magneto and said "Hey bucket head..." He smile at him and said; "... see you round" as he said this hades jumped. He plummeted towards the ground and landed gently on the concrete. Much to the surprise of the civilians. He straightens himself up and smiled. He looked to his right and saw dragon walking away. "Hey Archangel!" He ran after Dragon to try and catch up.

more_horiz
Jeff stand still and look at the two most powerfull people's in he world today well beside Jason. He slowy stand and look around at the two of them. Thought is going to his mind about them should he stand and see how this play out or run and give Jason the recording. His mind was to get the hell out this fuck place and give this to Jason. He darting out on thr motorcycle and heading back to his hide out.

more_horiz
Henry see his student left. " I know your brotherhood is gone and a powerfull one is growing with out you, but here is my question, what bring you out of hiding for my old friend, there is have to be a reason why you came out from your island and back itnto your world, and kinda of, Logan is back, gambat is back, Scott and Jean are in there honeymoon. "So slowy he old team Is coming back, and we going to help the new team" Henry said

more_horiz
Magneto rolled his tired eyes, as the Beast spoke. The X-Men were getting back together, yet, Magneto was still needed. Pitiful. "So The X-Men are the same. It seems even though Wolverine, Gambit and the others are back, that nothing has changed. The brotherhood is powerful still and as you saw, the Alliance of Evil is standing tall. Work on getting them out of the picture," he advised.

Stepping on the ledge of the hole he had done in the building, he waved goodbye to McCoy, "I came back for one reason. Because this world still needs me," he answered, before letting himself fall backwards, before staring to hover towards the floor.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum