X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Let's Cause Some Panic - (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: Let's Cause Some Panic - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Doran smiled as Lakai dropped the rock onto Neal's head "The more the merrier." Then all of a sudden, Doran's slicked back hairstyle flopped down into a curl around his head. There was no wind in the house, what was going on? Thats when his eyesight blurred and his expression darkened. "I suggest you leave if all you're going to do is sit around and sleep like a filthy hog." Doran said with a tone that nobody in the mansion recognized. They were used to a crazy fun Doran; and this one was just emotionless.

more_horiz
Neal kept on laughing when Adrienne spoke. He even thumped the center table with his fist. "This is sooo funny. Now, time to wake up sleepy head!" He said, almost a sneer on his voice. He deserved no warning, so he gave none. After all, he was in a deep slumber. Neal hurled a bolt of lightning. If he was lucky, he would get electrocuted and burned.

"Haha... I want to see you toast-" He was cut off his last word when something dropped on his head, and he fell down to the side, onto his other hip. Neal looked around and saw Lakai. There was nothing more he could do, if this bitch honestly thought Neal would let her to stay alive this time. She was fooling herself. Neal had a vengeance to carry out upon her.

"Someone's on her period..."
He muttered darkly, his eyes finally jerking up to meet hers, a small smile crossing his face. "Bet you waited a long time to hurt me again, right?" He asked smiling at her and shrugging, realizing his head was bleeding. Neal idly wiped it off, just like a sweat from his face.

"Muffin top! You have no idea how much I've waited to see you crack again." He gave a small jeering laugh and shook his head before extending his arms to the side. "I and other Brotherhood Members have never considered you as one of us since you attacked me. You have nothing to do with this home!" He exclaimed. "Having said that, the really  best thing I could do to you now is kill you, the worst is torture you forever!"

more_horiz
After the sudden shock hit the boy, the gantlet took over. In a raging burst of sound echo its way out.
"Ring Ring Ring, Ring Ring Ring." Standing, Angelo eyes turned pure black. With frighting deep voice he spoke.
"Fine, if that's your way." Rubbing his head, he looked around then made his last judgement. 
"I knew I could have done something with this problem of yours but, I guess you got it." Pointing at the guy with stringy hair. 
"Good luck to ya."
After that the boy opened up a void and walked through. Leaving no words as he left. Throwing back one of his gantlet. "That will keep in contact with me." After that the void closed and the boy with all traces disappeared.
All that was left was a gantlet with a huge red button in the middle.

more_horiz
This place was becoming way too overcrowded. Adrienne didn't know that it was going to be like that. She only wanted to have a conversation with him, but now it was like having one with a class. Annoying. When Lakai showed up, it made Adrienne even more uncomfortable, but she wasn't going to move, not today. Not ever. "Shouldn't you be somewhere, giving someone...you know, the.." she motioned physically for oral sex. "We all know, Shikon has failed us all. He failed to keep us safe. Putting us all in danger, carrying out his own damned agenda. And YOU...trying to kill your own? What is wrong with you?"

more_horiz
Doran laughed at Adrienne's obvious rivalry with Lakai. "Well then. Sounds like fire's burning." When he said fire, the temperature in the air became rather hot and Doran's hands glew red. "By the way, how long have I been out? I can't remember a damn thing—besides that incident down.... Wait nevermind." Doran sighed and his hands glew blue and the air got cooler.

more_horiz
Adrienne had no idea this would spin so much out of control. "Lakai," she announced her name. "As far as I am concerned--and no doubt Neal here as well--you are no longer member of the Brotherhood. You put us into such a state which nearly killed all of us, when we had to fight with X-Men. I mean, don't get me wrong I love beating their asses into their brains. But that was not Shikon's or your decision to make. If it wasn't for us, you'd probably be collecting Shikon's shit all over the place." she was annoyed at how bitchy Lakai was. She acted as if she owned Brohterhood, and she didn't. "It's about time, we take the queen off the throne."

They needed to start from the grounds up, accept anyone who was willing to lay their lives down for their cause. To eradicate human kind. "Come on, Neal...we've got to be some place." she said, waiting for him to get up. They were going to cause some panic and they sure as hell didn't need anyone's help for that.

more_horiz
Neal let out a small bark of laughter, smirking at Lakai, his arms generating lightning pulse again. "Queen?" Neal asked sarcastically. " Oh my God, I'm about to vomit down her back." He smirked. Neal was still bleeding, a thin layer of blood appearing on his forehead.

Neal looked at Adrienne and nodded. "Doran are you coming with us?!" He smirked and spit on the ground at her feet and let out a loud bark of laughter again, and looked up at her, his face smiling, but his eyes showing his pain.

"But before anything else..." Snap! His arm hurled a silver light at her hipjoint as he turned his back and touched Adrienne's shoulder. "You can phase right?" He asked.

more_horiz
Things were going crazy.

"Hell yeah! Not staying around with this crazy bitch." He felt his hair bang fall down again and the air began so hot they started sweating. "Lets go." He asked in the non-Doranlike attitude they heard earlier. He grabbed Neals wrist, ready for phasing out of this hell hole. Is this what to expect after awaking from a 3 day coma? Doran noticed that his hand was burning like steam. He was about to pull his sleave down when he realized, no shirt. He hoped neal didn't mind a little "heat"

more_horiz
Lakai sat up. She cocked her head to the side and looked sincere. She was sincere. " Look. Shikon has fucked all of us over. Not just you guys, but me more than anyone. Im not one for apologies."

She slid off of the support beam and landed gracefully on the floor. " And you all know that. That whole fighting business. Lets just say... i wasnt myself. The memory is still foggy."She looked to Adrienne first. " I dont hand out apologies often but here it is. Im sorry for everything ive done to you. I can be a bitch. I will admit that. More so since i came to the city. Maybe its an over compensation thing. Who the hell knows." She then looked to Neal. " Ive hurt you alot but not near as much as my darling sister. Still, i owe you an apology as well."

She ran a hair through her hair anxiously. She was loosing her over confident strut. " Accept my apologies if you want. They are sincere. If you accept them then together. Together we will bring the brotherhood back to the former glory. Not this sick-dog fest that Shikon has turned it into."

more_horiz
Neal stopped walking and glanced at Lakai. He remained emotionless as she began apologizing to all of them.

Most people could argue to other people until they were blue, could come from opposite sides of the spectrum and could even fight and attack them and yet with a simple sincere apology, they could remain good friends with them again.

Unfortunately, Neal being wired the way he was, that’s not always an easy road to tread. Neal was so passionate about what he believed in, he usually forgot to tread lightly on other people’s feelings.

Lakai's attempt to attack and even kill some Brotherhood Members made everyone's tempers flaring. The whole community itself was terribly fractured. So Neal was unsure if he would accept her apology.

He didn't say anything. He waited for Adrienne's response. Perhaps, Neal could forgive her but there was always a time when forgiveness failed to benefit both parties and it would be at that time when Neal would kill the one who failed him. His foes he could forgive but he hated to see them live.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum