X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Chaos can be hot (NC-17)

descriptionCompleteRe: Chaos can be hot (NC-17)

more_horiz
"It's nice to be seen" he said, smiling as he squeezed himself into the booth. He draped his jacket over the back of the seats and looked to the other two people at the booth. "Friends of yours?" He said with a friendly smile, resting his arm on the back of his seat.

more_horiz
Eris laughed lightly and watched his movements with a small smile. Turning to Niko and Allayne, she nods slowly. ''That they are. Although...they are quiet.'' Shaking her with amusement, Eris turned her attention to Hades. ''What brings you here?'' She asks with a smirk.

more_horiz
"I was drawn here by your presence..." Said Hades with a grin. He then tilts his head to one side and adds "... or I might just have been hungry." He chuckles to himself and asks "What about you? You here for the food or the company?" He gives a little look to the two strangers as he sais this and quickly adds "Just kidding, what are your names?"

more_horiz
Eris laughed and rolled her eyes. ''Let's just say my presence so my ego grows?'' She smirked. ''Hmmm...Came here for food and then got company. Win win situation actually.'' Laughing, she plays with the candle in front of them. Staring at the wick, a flame appeared and Eris played with it with a smile.

more_horiz
Hades watched Eris play witht the flames, with a grin he transformed it into a tiny flaming hawk, only about the size of a matchbox. It flew around the candle for a bit until landing back on the wick of the candle, returning to a candle flame. He looked back up at Eris and asked "Whats new with you lately? Any exiting gossip i should know about?" As he said this the waitress appeared. She was around 5 foot 8 inches tall and had long black hair tied up in a bun. She smiled and asked "Welcome to Mel's Diner, may i take your order?" Hades, being Hades replied with "Hello, i would like the pepperoni pizza and a chocolate milkshake please..." turning back to Eris and her friends he asked "... have you three orderd yet?"

more_horiz
Eris laughed as Hades changed the flame. Tilting her head, she shook with it with a sigh. ''Nothing exciting. Been working a lot more than usual so i barely see anyone.'' Shrugging, she looked at Hades. ''What about you?'' She inquires just as the waitress arrived. Listening to Hades order, she laughs lightly. ''I'll have the same drink and a normal ham and cheese please. Separate order. Thanks doll.'' Eris ordered with a soft laugh.

more_horiz
Suddenly looking up from eyeing up the departing waitress he said "Oh you know, bit of this, bit of that. I got shot, which was uh..." He rubbed the scar in his chest and continued "... An experience." He stopped momentarily and in a second he was back to his normal self. "Ah well. Whats done is done, no? Anyway, I refuse to believe that nothing interesting has happened in your life recently. No fun jobs? No interesting kills? What about Archy, he must have something going on!" He sat back, sling his arm over the back of the chair again, eager to hear something interesting.

more_horiz
Eris laughed as she caught Hades eye up their waitress. Leaning on the table, she raises her eyebrow. ''And who on earth shot you?'' Her eyes hardened with a little bit of protectiveness for the person before her. Not even knowing him long, she felt protective. She couldn't help it. It was just the way she was. Leaning back again, Eris laughed. ''Fine...I killed a man because he paid me to fuck him...He called me a worthless so i plunged a dagger in his guts and then burned him. It was amusing.'' Eris told him and smirked, a sparkle of danger in her eyes. ''Archy..i have no idea. We don't really talk.'' She winks at Hades with a sly smile.

more_horiz
Natasha stepped mostly out of customer's view and took an injector pen out of her apron pocket. She injected herself in the stomach and tucked the injector pen away. She cursed under her breath in Russian as she grabbed a few menus.

She rushed over to Sara and Jason and set the menus down. " So sorry took so long. Natasha only one working. Wolf girl off on honeymoon and other two girls call sick. I let you look. I come back." She smiled a quick smile before going to the other table and setting a few menus down.

" allo my name Natasha. I be waitress for you. I give you second to look or you ready?" She looked at them anxiously. Her accent was thick with russian. She could feel the one man looking at her. It was making her uncomfortable.

more_horiz
Jason watched as another man walked into the restaurant. This place was getting packed and very ambient. Natasha ran up to their table and dropped off menus. She seemed to be in a hurry, muttering something about Loika being on honeymoon. He knew everything which was happening around Xavier Institute, even Charles' return. Jason didn't want anyone to know that Xavier is back. Because Jason expected some angry people out there, wanting to kill him, and if they found out Charles was back, everyone would want piece of him.

Jason looked over the menu. He has decided on lunch. Burger and fries, with soda and shake at the end. That sounded like a good idea and that's the one Jason has settled with. He folded his menu and put it down on a table. "Charles Xavier is back." said Jason absent mindlessly, in a low tone.

more_horiz
Eris Calor wrote:
''And who on earth shot you?''
Placing his hand one the bullet wound again he sighed and motioned over to Neal, who was currently still at his booth. The smile momenterily left his face,replaced with gritted teeth and a gentle growl. He stopped and composed himself, and replied "Wait, you killed someone cos they paid you to fuck him? Im confused did you kill him before or after you fucked him?" Said Hades with a cheeky laugh. After hearing that Eris and Archangel dont really talk he sat forward and with a concerned look on his face asked "Why, has something happened or, do you just... not really talk?" And then he added with a cheeky grin on his face "Or is there just not alot of talking involved?"

more_horiz
Eris looked towards Neal and shifted in her chair with a laugh. ''Let me guess...you spent some time with him and Arch?'' She asks, still laughing. ''It's like your pride is damaged now that he shot you.'' Smirking, Eris leaned back. ''Obviously after.'' She then stops smirking and punches Hades in the arm. ''Of course before, idiot! The guy thought it was a smart idea to give me the money before.'' Rolling her eyes, she laughed a little at the concern on Hade's face. ''Not a lot of talking...We're always preoccupied.'' Winking at Hades, she laughed lightly.

more_horiz
"He hurt more than my pride, let me tell you..." Hades said as everyone's food arrived. As the waitress left Hades gave her a sly little wink and then turned back to Eris. "...anyway, keep away from him he's bad news." Hades picked up a slice of his pizza and started eating it, after he swallowed he exclaimed "Having said that, I have not had a good fight in quite a while. After this you wanna go down the battlefield for a spar?" He said having another bite of pizza.

more_horiz
Eris rolled her eyes laughing and thanked the waitress. Taking a slice of her pizza, she began to eat. Sipping her chocolate drink, Eris tilted her head with a sigh. ''Me and the battlefield..do NOT mix.'' Turning her head, she lifted her hair up to reveal stitches on a long wound at the back of her neck. Looking back at Hades, she shrugs. ''But if ya want. Just know i burned the guy to pieces and stopped his heart for a few moments that did this...I also won the battle. So sorry, not sorry, if i break your ego.'' Winking, Eris kept eating her pizza.

more_horiz
Niko had run off, and Allayne knew why. Although he had forgotten much of the Battlefield incident, he had a base fear of Neal Ackerman. And next to his fear was his teammate, Chaos.

Allayne saw the boy leave, and felt a deep loathing and rage build within. But Jason was there, and he wasn't going to destroy the place and hurt the customers. Chaos' nonchalant might have been a subconscious catalyst in Niko just now. Axe hated that feeling, in which he didn't know who to trust.

Neal himself walked past Allayne on his way out, and Allayne wanted to rip that smirk off his smug face. Someday REAL soon, mothafucka!, he thought maniacally. Chaos went to talk to another mutant, who'd been there during Shikon's rampant power fiasco. He didn't trust anyone at the Battlefield at the moment, and didn't bother to return hellos.

He walked up to Jason, who looked like he was going through a mental battle himself at the moment. "Mr. Andrews, I thought I would ask you about enrolling a kid right now without having to truly enroll him on file.", he stammered, knowing he'd have to go looking for Niko. "But I'll ask you some other time, since my lil' bro just ran off."

He saw Natalie walk in and went to the counter. He asked for paper and a pen, which they quickly supplied him with. He thought she would be a good person to trust Niko with, but he was still very guarded. He wrote to her how Niko was, and included his own number should she want to call about Niko's status. On his way out, he handed her guard the paper.

He was outside. He looked around, and asked a kid outside if he had seen Niko. As he described his young charge, the kid said he headed toward the police station. Allayne heard so many sirens just then. He had to make it to the police station.

more_horiz
Hades looked at the wound, and then back at Eris. With a mockingly condescending look he said "Aww, that's cute." He unbuttoned his waistcoat and shirt moved his tie to the side and revealed a large bullet hole scar, surrounded by a burn scar in the shape of a handprint from his makeshift cauterisation. As he re buttoned his shirt one of the strangers, the younger looking one sprinted past him. Rather taken aback and with a look of concern on his face he said to Eris "Was it something I said?"

more_horiz
Eris rolled her eyes and showed him her shoulder blade that had a bullet sized scar and turned back to him. ''I have many more in the other places of my body.'' She softly admits, looking at the table. Looking at Niko, she tenses. ''We had a run in with Neal once. Didn't go so well...'' She admitted and shifted in the chair.

more_horiz
"Hmm, Neal is an arse hole." Hades nodded and re positioned his tie and re buttoned his waistcoat. He took a slurp of his milkshake and sighed, "He made an ass out of me, he made me loose controll..." Hades took a deep breath and smiled. "Ah well, im sure ill get a chance to tangle with him again" He picked up a pizza slice and laughed "But for now, its pizza time!" He took a large bite and smiled to himself. Pizza has always been there for him, it would never abbandon him. Pizza was one of his best friends.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum