X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Dead men walking...(R, Open)

descriptionCompleteDead men walking...(R, Open)

more_horiz
Reaper had been in a coma for two years. He was now awake. He sat bold upright in a hospital bed. He looked left, the right. Nobody here...Good. He got up and then had a blur of his vison. Clever. Shut it you. Urrr no, hey guys I am hungry. I'm thristy nice to meet you. Shut the fuck up guys He put his clothes on, armed up and went for a walk. He noticed next to nobody was their. Oh well...

Two hours later Reaper was on top of the empire state building, looking down on the festering shit hole the human diease live in. Hope they all die. He gazed off and became distracted by his old memories. This 45 year old man still looked 18, that made he chuckle....

Last edited by Allayne Xeno Earheart on Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thread Closed!)

descriptionCompleteRe: Dead men walking...(R, Open)

more_horiz
No matter how many murders and assassinations he gave out, Neal was still not satisfied. He needed killings in order to keep himself sane. Now this human, he looked like a real wuss, boring, unworthy of his attention, and perfect for his needs.

This guy hadn't really done anything worth his death, but as it was, Neal wanted to end him. It was a bit cold as he was flying at high altitude, he pulled his cloak tighter to him while he was holding the guy in his clothesline. Neal barely had time to draw breath before another scream from echoed throughout the place. The man was screaming in sheer terror; afraid to be dropped to the ground.

"Damn you to hell!" Neal raged inside. His anger boiling over, Neal threw the body at the top of the skyscraper while he was floating in the air. He snapped the magazine back into the gun, and fired four rounds blindly into the floor where the body was lying. He was rewarded after the second shot with a blood-curdling scream, like a rat caught in a trap.

"Well, well..." Neal said with relief as he landed safely on the floor and let the weapon hang downward while still attached to his body. He could see a figure in his peripheral vision No hurry now. Let this man become weak from loss of blood after he revealed himself.

more_horiz
Reaper stod leaning against the rails he watched the person fall and smiled. "You have a scop kid. i recomend using it, a silencer would be nice also I guess. Anyway, whats he done?" he turned to face neal, his Neon green eyes that seemed older than Reaper face and body Reaper smiled at the man before him, he leaned and rested his shoulder on the skyscrape wall, frost and then Ice formed around the spot his shoulde made contact. He breathed out his air condensing with the rest. "Hmph, you seem like brotherhood to me."

more_horiz
"He is..." Hades walked out from behind the newcomer, sword rested on his shoulder "...he's also kind of a dick." He smiled at Neal as he said this, he looked back to the newcomer and said "I've not seen you around here before. What's your name, friend?" He said with a friendly smile. He took his sword off his shoulder and put the point to the ground, using his sword as a cane.

more_horiz
Logan opened the door to the top of the Empire State Building and looked are around no one was there but he heard voices, turning to his right he started to walk around the buildings roof. Turning a corner for the second time he found found four others standing on the roof. Looking around he spotted two he knew on that felt like he had known him a long time ago but could put a finger on who it was and a new face he had never seen before. "Hello, who do we got here? Weather boy and Dragons bodyguard?" Logan asked with a bit of a playfulness in his voice. "I am Logan for those that never got my name," he said looking around to see everyone had seen him.

more_horiz
Dragon was using his fire to propel himself through the air, he was enjoying himself, until he felt a familiar set of eyes rest upon him. He turned to the empire state building and saw Reaper. No mistaking him. Just one problem. He was dead. Dragon flew in closer then landed. Seeing Logan, Hades, Neal and Reaper. "Mind if I join the party?" he said as he landed. "Reaper. How?" He stared at Reaper then looked at everyone and saw Logan, he forgot he'd noticed him. He drew his gun and aimed at him then grinned. "Just so you don't cousin" "Neal, Hades. Don't, end of."

more_horiz
Two hours ago

A storm raged in the dark skies above the MRD Detention Center. Deep inside that was Zain. He was in a Cryo chamber as he was to dangerous to contain in other means. Out side people rushed around trying to do things to stop the storm striking the power pylon. That...That was inevitable. A loud crack of thunder boomed across the dark skies as a bright bolt of lightning collided with the MRD's power pylon. The power was out. The MRD center was plummeted into darkness, and silence as all systems went offline. Including the Cryo chamber in which Zain slumbers...

Zain awoke with a shock to the coldness of where he was. Where am I? Who am I? Oh yes. I remember. Wait...MRD?! Shit. Out now...Kill them all he thought as his body exploded into action he smashed the cryo tube open with his concussion beams and staggered to his feet. He wore nothing but shorts. He noticed he was on a platform with a gap of 50m between him and the next platform which lead to a security room with at least 15 guards. Zain walked backwards. Ran and leaped over the gap with help from his concussion beams. He landed and walked up to the door. He kicked it open as the power came on "Evening boys. I'm you're worst nightmare" he moved quickly grabbing the gun of the first man. He wrenched it from his hands and kicked him in the chest, he ducked under a punch and stood up breaking the man's arm. He aimed the rifle. 10 bullets later, 10 men down all head shots. three left. All wielding knifes. One ran at Zain whom side stepped grabbing his wrist and lifting him up, then slamming him, using the momentum he did a handstand which turned into a roll he stood and launched the man into another. Diving behind a pillar as bullets crashed all around him. Zain looked left the right. He chose right. He ran towards a table which he drop kicked, as it slid it wiped out the third man, Zain landed and rolled from harms way. As a pistol round hit where his head once was. He grabbed the telephone and snapped the wire. He leaped over the pistol holding MRD officer and strangled him with the wire. The other two stood up but Zain had that covered. He saw a pencil which he drove into his the mans neck then twisted clockwise 3 times, it wrapped nerves that controlled the arm and fingers, he then pulled it back and the arm went up then he dug it in and he shot the last two. Then, died due to suffocation. Zain dropped him and laughed. He walked out the room and ran to the armoury

He barged through the door and tackled the Armourer and snapped his neck. He armed up and left via the vents. He grabbed a helicopter and went to an old house of his. He got dressed and left for the empire state. He needed a view of the city. When he arrived he was startled to what he saw...His family, including Reaper but not Achilles and some other two people...

more_horiz
Logan smiled to him self as he traced a circle around the spot where Dragons heart would be with the tac lazier that was on the grip of his .44 magnum, "I am not your cousin I have no family my parents died when I was three I was raised on the on the street." Logan said with a lower tone but still light and playful, He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms the lazier still on Dragon. "Now, what is all this about?" Logan asked with a sly grin.

more_horiz
"No, Logan Grimm, he is right, he is yours, and my cousin, as is Zain. I am your older brother, Achilles was your younger brother, now he's dead. Dragons bodyguard is actually his cell mate Hades Falcis, which leaves you" he said then pointed at neal "You are neal, the man who shot Hades and made Ragon and offer." he smiled "Yes Dragon, I could hear you, and I look forward to meeting Eris. Now, Logan, you're a member of the X-men? Its not where I'd let a Grimm live but okay, we have Zain the Morlock, and the baffled man whom presumed I was dead. Dragon my oldest friend is now Alliance of Evil, really?, Hades, Dragons friend and not mine as he endangered him, Neal, whom is Brotherhood and Dragon thinks we'd get along." He smiled. Kill Zain? Nahh Hades he nearly ased death upon Dragon How about both? Yes, because taking them on will secure victory. Ask Dragon to handle Zain, Hades is no match to your ice. Or you and Dragon take Zain and ask Neal to kill Falcis? SILENCE, I am trying to think you fools. His face remained blank and his Neon Green eyes shifted from person to person.

more_horiz
"You know what?" Hades said with an overly friendly tone "I'm sure we would all absolutely love to know how exactly the fuck you knew all that about us!" He said this whilst maintaing his smile, yet the grip on his sword tightend. There is no way that could have all been from the top of his head, either he has been following us, or someone tipped him off. Either way, there was no garrentee that he was friendly.

more_horiz
Reaper looked at him then smiled. He froze the inside of the sheath wedging Hades's sword in place. "You won't be needin the blade. Try to draw it, it will shatter, warm it up rapidly, it becomes brittle and it will shatter. Hades, I am aware you don't trust many people. However, Dragon knew I was in a coma. He and I are very close. He come's by and talks to me. He informs me of everything. Why? Because he knows deep inside a spark lurked. A spark that was triggered earlier this week. I remember what he said to me, so yes. In a way, I know it from he top of my head, because Dragon did not know if I would ever awake. He stayed loyal to me. That how I know Hades, now start to think before threaterning your superiors, or I will put you back in the hospital, and I am sure I am not the only mutant here willing to do it!" he stared Hade down and awaited a response. Okay, now we kill him? Hmmm, not yet, he may back down. I think, we should convince Neal to do it. Thats a great Idea, we could convice logan too...How? Because we could convince him it was Hades, what do you think Reaper? That you're all giving me a headache, but I will consider it, thank you boys.

more_horiz
Natalie remained quiet,listening to the conversation between the men that were there.They were threatening each other,yet talked playfully at the same time.Those cocky bastards..,she thought,and let her eyes dart among them.She didn't know many of them.Dragon was the only person she really knew,and that weather man she had been following since that night at the Battlefield.He had hurt Niko,and she wanted him to pay,but she was in no condition to fight,until now.Now that she was finally in the perfect condition to fight,she wanted to have a nice...chat,with that man named Neal.

Staying hidden in the shadows,she watched as more and more people appeared,making her raise an eyebrow.Was this a men party or what?Well,all they needed now was a woman to break the ice,and who was better than the Ice Queen herself?
"Oh cool off boys..."she said as she made herself know.Walking out of the shadows,dressed in her usual Mafia outfit,she made her way over to the gang of males and gave them a charming smile.
"Hope you don't mind my company.."

more_horiz
Reaper watched this new person arrive, "No, I think I may enjoy your company. Hmmm who might you be...Black hair, strong look about you, cold eyes...hmmm Natalie Decebal. Correct? Dragon mentioned you, said you are the daughter the Maffia boss. That must be fun. That, and he said he stole your car. How are you on this fine day?" She is an interesting character from what Dragon said. However. She's a friend due to her relationship with Dragon. She also has the power of ice. Be careful he thought to himself as he knew that all that was needed to start a six man fight was a single spark, and up here is not the best place to fight...

Last edited by Reaper Grimm on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause apparently I am colour blind and can't tell back from brown xD)

more_horiz
Neal smirked at the man who suggested him to put a silencer. He raised his eyebrow when the man recognized him as a member of Brotherhood. He let out an arrogant bark of laughter. Pride filled his eyes. Neal already expected this kind of fame. He once dreamt of success in these fields and definitely of this magnitude.

He was indeed a full-fledged and prized Brotherhood Member, performing all crimes a person knows around the metro. He continued the original Magneto's incarnation of Brotherhood -- spreading violence to provide justice and lead the so-called 'mutant revolution' against mankind.

"He is." A familiar voice said.

"I've heard voice like that before -- when I met someone in Dowtown." Neal teased. "Our meeting nearly killed him. His voice was just like that. It's him." He raised his customized M5, set it to single-shot semiautomatic, and aimed it at the guy.

Another two mutants entered in the rooftop. Dragon and smart ass. "Dam, damn, damn it." Neal swore. Mutants were invading the Empire State Building -- yes, they were here! He had to finish some of them. Those dweebs and mutants belonged to X-Men. He would first put a bullet in Hades' head. Perhaps, he wouldn't kill the smart ass right away, he would like to torture him.

Hefting the gun, another man just showed up. He remained silent, listening to the conversation between the men. To his surprise, however, a figure of a person came. Neal could see a lady in a Mafia outfit. Neal seemed to forgotten all about the murder he just did. Why were they here? Neal thought to himself.

Neal sighed and felt disenchanted. After a second, a gust of wind lifted him and used a snapping karate side kick at Hades. "I'm done in here." He screamed. "This is completely none sense." He shook his head, flew and decided to leave the place. Conversations made Neal's day boring and, and he could literally hear his heart was starting booing. He needed something exciting. Like killing or torturing!

more_horiz
Hades saw the kick coming, he caught Neals foot and brought his elbow down towards Neals knee. He hoped he would break it as payback for shooting him in the chest. Afterwards he said "I'm not here to pick a fight Neal, I'm just here to meet the newcomer." As he said the his sword froze. He looks down at it momentarily and sighed before smashing the ice on the nearby railing.

more_horiz
Logan looked around a little confused, he stepped out into the middle of the group and in one swift move he had a MP5 in on hand and the barrel of his .44 magnum pressed to the center of Neal's head. "Shut the hell up," he said turning to Dragon. "You mean to tell me that you are my family," Logan asked with a look of wonder in his eyes. This whole time he thought he had no family no friends no nothing and now he had some stranger to him all the sudden tell him he was his brother, turning to the man beside Dragon he asked. "How is it your my brother if my parents are dead?" He left the question hanging in the air.

more_horiz
Reaper laughed. "Achilles has anger issues he literally...exploades. However. Hades. I really don't like you. I think Neal agrees when I say. Die you fool." With that Reaper drew a revolver, a 44. With a longer barrel and carvings on it. He grinned and pulled the trigger the flame covered adamantium bullet flew out leaving a trail of ice. He turned the gun to the already sprinting Zain. "Old habbits I'm affraid. Oh and Logan, welcome to the family, we're all insane." he shot a round at Zain before freezing the ground around him and Logan. He felt Zain tackle him and pin him to the wall, he kneed Zain to the chest and kicked him backwards. He laughed as Dragon charged Logan whilst covered in the flames.

Last edited by Reaper Grimm on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Neal heard triggers being pulled, it was nearly impossible to dodge a bullet. They were way too fast for him. However, even though he did not see a way to leave, he found a cover. He swiftly flew behind a wall that could stop the bullets. A bullet wounded his shoulder. But none of their blows would cause any pain to him -- they were simply too weak, too emaciated, to hurt him.

His eyes turned wild and murderous. They were wide-open, spinning, gleaming ans terrible. His pulled back in an animal-like snarl., his white teeth bared. Blood flowed from the wound in his shoulder blade. These mutants should know what it was like to have just cornered a wounded wild animal. There was nothing human about Neal now. He would definitely devour each one of them.

The group of mutants suddenly amid a rain storm and fog that hit the area. Thick fog that would make them hard to realize they were dealing with multiple shots. Neal squeezed off shots at them without aiming -- at his distance, he could not miss.

more_horiz
Hades knew what was coming as soon as the gun was pointed at him, his sword already prepared, he braught it up at just the right moment to deflect the bullet. Sparks and frost caught his face, it was an experience like no other. Burning heat and freezing cold at the same time, thats just weird. Seeing this guy was clearly out of controll he threw a flame bolt in Reapers general vicinity and dived behind cover. Almost a second later he was joined by Neal, with a hole in his shoulder. Hades asked jokingly "Karma's a bitch hmm? You ok?"

Last edited by Hades Falcis on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Apparently Rhys meant Reaper, not dragon when he shot at me XD)

more_horiz
Reaper froze the fire ball and looked at Hades with a lop sided grin. "Zain. Stop" he created an ice pick and stabbed Zain in then neck's nerve bundle. He slopped to the floor and he smiled. He kicked his head hard and smiled. Dragon looked at him then looked at Logan "Another time boy. See ya." Dragon propeled himself over the edge of the building and left abrubtly. (Dragon&Zain are mine. So I can god mod them) Reaper smiled at everyone. "Sorry. Personal buisness. Zain put me in a coma, I wanted revenge. So, now I can get it. Hades, nothing personal, you just were in my way. Logan, Archangle was helping you. You may want answers, I will deliver. Neal, I believe you understand that personal business is priority." he spread crooked smile. He grabbed Zain and dragged him too the stairs before throwing him down them. He walked over to Neal and offered him his hand.

Last edited by Reaper Grimm on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Logan looked around confused, all of it happened so fast his own family killing each other, it was madness pure madness. Logan's head started to hurt as a pain shot throw the fight side of his brain, it felt as if his own brain was on fire. "Wha.... What is happening to me?" Logan shouted in pain, something was changing in him something that was a strange but great feeling......

5 minutes later

Logan stood from his knees and opened his eyes, his eyes they had changed there in his eyes laid the same look as Dragon, Reaper, and Zain the wild eyes of the Grimm's. The chaos within him had awakened inside him the Grimm blood that flowed throw his vain's now rushed throw his heart and brain. "Hello brothers!"

more_horiz
Neal stared at the man who had appeared suddenly in front of him and offered him a hand. Neal slapped his hand and moved away from him. "Yeah personal business is priority and this isn't my business!"

Neal flew and went between Hades and the soldier boy and looked at the man. "I gotta leave the party." Neal smiled and thick fog flew out everywhere again, as he jumped out of view, making it impossible to see him as fast as he could, getting away from the people. Neal really did have to leave, it was situations like that that he liked making an unexpected exit.

He wasn't scared or anything. He just had business elsewhere. That man would handle the situation well on their own as it seemed he wanted to kill everyone there. He wasn't sure why but it wasn't his business anymore.

more_horiz
Hades watched Neal fly away, then looked back to the newcomer. "Reaper right? If 'You were in my way' is your way of saying 'Hey, sorry I tried to shoot you for no reason'... then i accept your appology." He walked over to the railing and said "So all you guys are related huh? Thats pretty fucking awesome... is all your family crazy or just these two and the dead one down stairs?"

Last edited by Hades Falcis on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cos Rhys done goofed on a previous post where he said dragons name out loud, also dragon had already left so...)

more_horiz
Reaper smiled at Logan "Seems you've woken. Brilliant. I am glad. Don't worry about Zain, he isn't dead, just out cold." he breathed out heavily the frost inside condensing with the air. "Hades. Its not I don't like you. But you don't think." Reaper walked to Logan and whispered in his ear "When you decide you wish to talk, just make a signal of some kind, I'll find you" he walked into the building and began his decent. He walked over Zain and heard him groan. "See you later Zain....." he said with a crooked smile. He left the building chuckling, a new Grimm had entered the fold.

more_horiz
Hades watched as Reaper left the building, chuckling to himself and thinking to himself Reaper has left the building... He said out loud "What a cryptic mother fucker, now i know where Archy gets it from..." He turned to Logan and patted him on the shoulder "...you ok man? You look a bit... well, like youve seen a ghost or something!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum