X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Opposites can become sisters

descriptionCompleteRe: Opposites can become sisters

more_horiz
The Rouge... Harper had heard of that particular club, but it wasn't of the ones she was familiar with near her work. "I was just curious. There are a few clubs near where I model, and I was just wondering if perhaps you might work there," she answered. When the waiter came to check on them, again, Harper nodded to his offer for another latte. She normally only had one, but she was in such good company, why not have another. "I've heard of it, though," she added as she held out her payment for the man to take for her order.

more_horiz
Eris smiled and nodded. ''Ah okay...makes sense.'' Turning to see the waiter, she made sure to wink making the man flustered and shakily take the payment from Harper. As he left, Eris laughed loving to mess with the men in these parts. ''I'm sure ya have...The Rouge is number one of the strip-clubs and even has TV advertisements for some goddamn reason...'' Shrugging, she sipped her drink loving how cold it was. ''Where do you work then?'' She asks wondering if she's heard of it.

more_horiz
Harper hid a small grin as she watched the waiter walk away flustered thanks to Eris' gesture. She played that game sometimes, too, when she was feeling particularly feisty or being looked at for what she did and not who she was. "You're right! I do remember seeing their commercials here and there and wondering what in the world they are thinking... I mean, when I hear people talk about The Rouge, I don't think they need the media to advertise for them," Harper said with a wink and a smile. The waiter returned with her new cup of coffee just as Eris asked where she worked. "Emperor Piatza High-life," she answered, sipping her drink. "It's right down the way from all the neon lights of Times Square. Have you heard of it?" she asked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum