X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Great Minds Think Alike (R-13)

descriptionCompleteGreat Minds Think Alike (R-13)

more_horiz
District X. Neal resided here for quite some time, it was merely Lakai's presence in the Brotherhood Mansion and Shikon's mismanagement, which had kept him in this settlement.

Neal cleaned up relatively quickly, and debated what to wear. He knew what everyone else might be wearing. Perhaps dark clothes, dark pants and pretty much dark everything. So of course Neal grabbed a white shirt and white jeans.

Smoothing his hair down, making sure he looked immaculate, Neal walked to the structure calmly, and looked up at the massive building in front of him. He went through the doorless entrance, and after a lot of climbing, that left him only a little breathless, he found himself at the top of the building.

It was unnerving to be standing there, on the roof of an abandoned building, awaiting the arrival of the select few he'd decided to, not exactly trust, but to aid. Aid was certainly a better word, and trust, well it was closer to trust than most people ever got with Neal Ackerman.

Now all that was left was to wait. This location, he felt, was fitting, as no one could possibly intrude the meeting, insane mutants around the area wouldn't allow it, and nor would the distance. Anyone crazy enough would wound themselves to death.

This settlement was famous to hold violent and warring mutant gangs. No matter how the President commit the full resources of the government to confronting once and for all the mutant culture of impunity which perpetuated this kind of terrible violence, the scale tortures and massacres happened there were still unprecedented.

descriptionCompleteRe: Great Minds Think Alike (R-13)

more_horiz
Dragon was cleaning his M4A1 he had loud music on and he was grinning madly he dropped a bullet which he caught on his bare foot. He kicked it up and was doing keep up's with it. He grinned then he heard his phone. He caught the bullet and stared at the phone. He answered but it went dead. Neal. Had to be. It was time, Dragon walked out to get changed.

Dragon walked in. He recived a call from Neal asking him to arrive. He wore a dark blue pair of trousers, trainers, black ones with red trim. His shirt was buttoned up to the last two exposing his well define and build chest with a scar arcing where he has a piece of shrapnel hit him. His collar was down as it should be. He hated those idiots with their collars up. Then finally a jacket over the top. You would like to think Dragon trusts Neal, he does not. He had two folded Katanas in his pockects the fold to the size of his hand. Then he had two CZ-75's on his back towards the shoulder's. He saw Neal and smiled. "You seem, very bright today, wishing to stand out are we? Anyway, how are we today?"

more_horiz
Eris was wandering out the city, close by to District X when the loud tune of Hells Bells emitted from her phone. It's time... She thought to herself and turned to the direction of the meeting point with a wide smirk. Sprinting, she looks up at an abandoned building and wandered in to hear the faint voice of her dear Dragon. Running up the stairs, she reached the top with a bright smile as she sees Neal and Dragon. Kissing Dragon's cheek, she walks up to Neal and kisses his cheek. ''Hey...you're very white today?'' She points out with a raise of her eyebrow. Walking back to Dragon, she winks up at him and stands by his side. Her dagger sat in her thigh sheath, close and comforting whilst her gun was at her hip ready if anything went wrong. Her odd eyes stared the men down with a tilt of her head.

Walking towards a window, she stares out to see if anyone was coming whilst she played with the fire in her hands. Pulling out a lollipop from her jacket, Eris placed it in her mouth smirking at the boys. She loved to tease and she loved it even more when she's teasing to the two guys that displayed need for her. ''How are you two today?'' She asks with a sly, seductive smile.

more_horiz
Neal looked at the man approaching. It's Dragon. Dragon Immorta. Neal invited him to join the group because he was not such a child as other mutants. There was something about him. He appeared to be a seasoned warrior, judging by his weapons and ammos he got. He was a man of questionable history, but apparently with the skills to be of aid to them.

It was not trust that Neal used as basis for making his quick choice and taking risk in this complex field of selection. One's skills and competencies were particularly important in groups like Brotherhood where formal administration were not working properly. And Dragon had some of those.

"Well hello there Dragon. It's great you didn't turn down my invitation." He grinned. "Anyway, I'm fine, although I rarely slept since I am always working."He said coolly.

Neal walked the perimeter of the roof, the small heels of his leather shoes quietly clicking out a slow and steady rhythm as he walked, looking over the edge of the roof to the grounds, there were no familiar faces. Only mutants who all seemed fond doing their own nasty businesses. All of them were unaware to the possibility of anyone being on the massive roof of the old wrecked structure.

Then Eris came in. He watched as the second newest member of the crew walked over him. Neal slowly felt a smile cross his face when she gave him a kiss. He winked at her, circling his arms around her, he stood, his cheek pressed into her hair, taking in her scent. "I just feel so neat, optimistic and immaculate today that's why I preferred to wear white." Neal said as he finally let her go though.

Neal stared at her, remembering the night they had in Downtown. He hadn't gotten much sleep that night after that, maybe a couple of hours. Neal wanted her but he knew for the fact, she's taken and he respect that. Most people assumed that respect was reserved for the 'good' people, people who did bad things were obviously 'incapable' to respect. But not towards Eris.

He couldn't help but chuckle at how seductive that lollipop coming in and out from her lips. "I am good." He simply responded.

more_horiz
Eris rolled her eyes as he smelt her scent. As he held her, she looked up at him chuckling lightly. ''You look pure and we all know ya ain't.'' Smirking, he released her and she felt his gaze as she sucked on the lollipop. Remembering the night they spoke properly for the first time, she couldn't help but smile at the thought of him begging for her whilst she stood by Dragon and Dragon alone. It was an amusing thought. Knowing Neal was watching the lollipop, she placed it at her lips and she licked it slowly with a smirk. ''I am glad of that...Wouldn't want you to feel horrid on a fine day like this now, would we?'' Eris commented, glancing out of the window.

more_horiz
Dragon watched Eris with delight. He loved her, it would be hard to tell if he hadn't got up, walked over and cuddled her. He kisses her gently. "Hello." he takes her lollie and pops it in his mouth and grins slyly "Mine. Mine. Mine." He turns to Neal in all his whiteness. Urgh to much white for a man like that. He looked at Neal with his curious eyes. "Long sleeps is a choice Neal. Two hours a day keeps me running. I prefer being awake. I am always busy. Work, work, Eris, work, work, gang meetings, raids and odd jobs. Keeps me busy."

Dragon strolled back towards the windows, he intinctivly leaned against the side, seeing all yet remaining hidden to all. He smiled as he watched younger mutants steal, run, fight. He remembered his up bringing, tough, harsh, brutal. Didn't bother him too much he was the stronger, and healing factors always helped. He got beat a lot, at first it hurt too much, then he got tougher, tougher and tougher, his healing got better and faster, as did his flames. Dragon assumed the name Archangel, because the mutant comunity gave it to him, as a gift for his deeds. Dragon knew he should say something. However, he didn't wish too, he was being more cautious about revealing what he does due to Gavin, after all, Gavin was hunting Archangel, with little success however.

Dragon put his hands in his jacket pockets and rolled the lolly round his mouth. "You asked us here for a reason, care to inform us or you going to keep us in the dark?" he looked at Neal with a crooked grin. He walked back to where he stood before. Again, watching Neal ever so carefully, the fire inside flickering in his hands, it burning in is eyes that locked with Neal's. He could read Neal had a story about him, however, don't we all?

more_horiz
Eris stroked the cheek of Dragon and kissed him softly before glaring as he took her lollipop. Sensing an electrical source somewhere, she touches his chest with her hand. She was wearing a glove with metal knuckles and on touch, would spark and possibly cause harm. With her other hand, she took the lolly and placed it back in her mouth. ''Get your own, lover boy. Mine.'' Eris growled but her eyes displayed laughter and amusement.

Turning to Neal frowning as Dragon asked. ''You didn't tell him?'' She asks. Leaning against the wall, she looked at both of the men. Dragon looked..cautious. Feeling the fire inside his hands and eyes, she wished nothing more than to calm him. Throwing him an already wrapped lollipop, she tilts her head. ''There....distract yourself.'' As Eris said that, she concentrated on the fire in his eyes, dying it down a little.

more_horiz
Dragon caught the lolly but threw it back. "I only wanted your taste" he grinned at her looking at where she shocked him, the burn mark healed over exceptionly quick. He leaned against the wall and smiled. "Don't worry my Goddess. It's because Reaper is back. He's my oldest and best friend. Like a brother too me. However. He is a psycho, and has unorthodox methods, that work. True, but are different and bring danger to most. I am concerned at what plans he may wrap me up in. Neal, you had the good fortune to meet him on a good day, I am sorry for his aggression. He's a 45 year old warrior whom seems 18, jammy git. Anyway, he is very deadly, and seems to survive the impossible, so right now. I am on edge."

more_horiz
Eris caught it and sighed. Walking up to him, she puts the one that was her mouth into his and unwrapped the other. Popping it in her mouth, she pulled out another offering it to Neal. ''Want one, sweetcheeks?'' She asks, leaning on her foot. She tied her hair up causing stitches to show on the back of her head. Turning to Dragon, she smiles. ''I'd like to meet him...I'd love to hear stories about you from someone else other than the old gang.'' Smirking, Eris slide down the wall, sitting down. Thinking of Johnny and the others, she couldn't help but grin.

more_horiz
Dragon smiled and kisses her. He pushed the lolliepop back into her mouth with a grin. "its yours keep it.w he smiled and cuddles her. He looks at her and his emotions detach themselves, business time. He walked round the room his trainers making no noise. He reached a table and lays a coin in the center and takes a seat. "Neal, you brought me here for a purpose. Care to illuminate the shadows in which I currently am in." his purple eyes darkened but if you looked close enough, you'd swear flames formed his Iris. He placed on hand on the table. Rolling a copy of the coin between his fingers. The other lay's on the only visable weapon on him, the Python 44. Magnum with cryo rounds and FMJ with an explosive tip. The gun its self was silver with Carvings on it. The gun was black, the carvings were in silver.

more_horiz
Neal watched calmly as Eris removed herself from her position and approached Dragon. He thought, they were doing this to express their togetherness. He smirked as the two did get too flagrantly amorous in front of him.

"Hang on there Dragon. Let's wait 'till others arrive."
He said. Neal noticed that Dragon was getting more cautious or perhaps impatient. He noticed a small flame flickering in his hands --a move that Neal found rather unnecessary and sort of unprovoked. Neal knew that Dragon was protective of his and Eris' safety for some reason. A reason he associated with his actions towards other mutants. Yes some of Neal's decisions and actions made him seem like a back-stabber or a pretender, but Neal would not simply attack someone he knew and believed, much less an ally. However what he thought of himself wasn't what others thought. In this world, after all, he couldn't please everyone. All that he had to please was himself.

Neal just nodded when Dragon mentioned about his best friend Reaper. He didn't know who this Reaper was. He didn't know what made this guy deadly. Perhaps that's what people claimed he was. Clearly, he was just a blip on society's radar.

Neal smiled at Eris when she offered him a lollipop. "No thanks." He simply said. Indignation grew within his as the two outrageously continued flirting in front of him and his eyes shined maliciously before he turned them and idly watched the mutants outside, causing them to soften. He cleared his throat and hovered at the edge of the roof.

more_horiz
Jason was standing in the shadows watching as the three had conversed, his eyes twinkled in the dim light as he saw his little sister he so dearly loved. But all joy vanished from him when he saw the boy she was with, at first glance he looked like just another asshole but as Jason looked closer he saw how it was. 'I'll be damned,' he thought to himself the man she was with was none other then his old combat trainer Dragon. Jason reached into his pocket pulling out his box of smokes and matches, he took on put it between his lips struck a match and lit it. As he puffed on it the smoldering tobacco lit up his eyes, 'Think its high time they know I am here." Jason thought to himself as he stepped from the shadows. "Good evening," Jason said as he looked around his black dress shoes never making a sound as he glided across the floor his suite almost blinding in with the dark as his combo of black dress pants and shoes with this black coat went along quite nicely with his charcoal grey dress shirt and black and grey striped tie. "And how are we all doing tonight," he asked in a cool and collected voice.

more_horiz
Doran was flying through the clouds above District X. He didn't mean to but he blew a heat wave over the cold city. He saw through the clouds, most of the gang was all there. He dashed down to the roof of a building and smiled. "Am I late? If so, what did I miss?" He smiled like a savage and flipped his hair out his face but it fell back down like magic, making him have an annoyed expression.

more_horiz
Neal heard somebody just greeted the gang. At first, it was difficult for Neal to make out more than his silhouette. But when Neal walked nearer, his face shone. "Jason Calor," He said. His gaze went to the oldest member of their group.

He glared at him for a moment. Of the few mutants that Neal invited, only one had no achievements to speak of, no accomplishments to his name. Jason Calor had not known to prove his loyalty to mutantkind; and until very recently, he had not championed a fight or taken a stand on mutants vs. humans issue. Why was he even joining the meeting? Because he could. That's all.

Then Doran and his trademark gravity-defying hair arrived in the rooftop. It was always the first thing people noticed whenever they encounter Doran. Neal thought about his hair as an attention-getting device.

"No Doran. You're just in time. I think we don't need to wait for Adrienne so that we can start." He said, an enigmatic look crossing each of the people.

"I have a plan, and I think that each of the people who have come here should, and will be interested in this plan. It will require dedication, and it will require effort. I need to know right now whether or not you are willing to commit to this. If you aren't, you can just get out of here." He said sternly.

more_horiz
Dragon saw a familar figure. "Jason Calor. It's good to see you again, have seen you since I trained your unit how to fight, you always were the dark horse. Good to see you again." he turned to Neal "I knew you'd find him and recruit him, been wondering about it since he showed up around town." He turned back to Jason "You know nothing gets past me, not even Gavin can haha..." He looked around and saw another person. Doran, he knew the name, not because he had a reputaion, because Dragon had files on every brotherhood, Morlock, X-student, X-men, AOE member he was aware of, hence his ability to always survive. He ignored him though, simply because his hand had returned to his revolver, and his hand was in a clenched fist, crushing a coin in the palm of his hand...

more_horiz
Eris turned her head to see two people she's never met before. Tensing as Neal and Dragon said his name, she walked closer to Jason and looked into his eyes. ''You're...a Calor?'' She whispers softly, a hint of happiness in her eyes before they sharpened. Eris, you fool, you have no family. She thought to herself but she was glued to the spot. Not being able to at least greet Doran, she kept staring at Jason as if he was the most wonderful being in the world. Lifting her hand up, she touched his cheek gently. Her voice seemed lost as her mouth opened and closed with wonder.

more_horiz
Neal listened as Dragon spoke and greeted Jason Calor. He then shook his head slowly. "I didn't recruit him, he just joined." He said simply, and let himself fall back into the background, fading out of the view again, watching once more.

And that’s it. Jason Calor was not a terrorist or a revolutionist like Neal or a Crime Lord like Dragon. To be sure, he was a mutant, one among tens of millions of human species with an X-gene, so he had been gainfully evolved and empowered. Since Dragon seemed to know him, it was obvious he had a head on his shoulders, and the ear of the powerful and the influential.

Adrienne Kerwin and Doran Giotelli  couldn't be used as a rebuttal. Whatever one’s view may be of Adrienne’s performance in Brotherhood, the fact was she did serve the group and even fought at the Mutant War against the X-Men. Whatever one’s view may be of Doran Giotelli's presence in the group, the fact was he was personally picked by Erik Lensherr himself; only then did he take up the cause. Neal just had no idea what was Jason compelling reason for joining the group.

His attention was caught once more when Eris spoke up and approached his brother Jason. Neal stood quietly. Almost a decade of separation ended as Eris reunited with his brother after she slew the demons that had bedeviled her for years. Neal stared at Eris. It seemed she did not know how she would react. Probably she didn’t know how to be a sister; she had never been one for years.

more_horiz
Dragon saw the look in Eris's eye. He then clicked. They were brother and sister. He smiled and laughed. "Well, that makes sense. Should of noticed earlier. Jason, meet Eris, Eris, meet Jason, your brother." he smied faintly. He killed his brothers in a literally explosive rage. He didn't mean it, but it happened so fast. Dragon remembers watching then burn, he felt powerfull, but he knew that blind rage was not him. Precison. Thats him, accurate, realistic and precise. He smiled faintly once more before looking up again and around at those surrouding them. "So, When do we being Neal Patrick Ackerman?" he asked in a calm tone.

more_horiz
Hearing Dragon laugh, Eris sharply looked at him only to hear his words. Backing away from Jason, she stammered. ''M...my brother? I have a family?'' She whispers softly and turned to Jason. Wrapping her arms around his waist, she breathed him in and felt...safe. Turning back to everyone else, she kept her arms around Jason. ''I apologize for this. This is a professional meeting.'' She coughs and stares at Dragon to see him smile faintly. Brushing it aside so it doesn't ruin her 'reunion' with the only thing that she's yearned for, for years. A brother. Keeping close to Jason, Eris waiting for the meeting to begin.

more_horiz
Dragon nodded. He clutched his Revolver and smiled. "Yes, yes you do." He smiled "I trained him. Fought with him...Died with him...Long story." He flicked the coin and it landed on the other on its side, perfectly. Dragon smiled. "Taught him pretty much everything he knows. Not everything I know however..." His smile faded. He stood and put his arms over Eris shoulders grabbing his hands as they wrapped round her. "I am sorry. I never realised."

more_horiz
Jason gave Dragon a huge grin, "damn man its been a while. How have you been Cap?" Jason said, but was stopped when Eric had wrapped her arms around him. "Shhh Shhh, its going to be ok little sis." Jason told her in the soft brotherly voice he used with the rest of his sisters. Looking up he smiled again to Dragon, "we gave those human's hell didn't we!" He said with fire in his eye's, he looked over to Neal. "Now why in the hell did you drag me out here, I was almost asleep." Jason stated as he took a drag of his menthol blowing smoke rings throw the air.

more_horiz
Eris leaned into Dragon's touch as he wraps his arms around her shoulders. ''How interesting.'' She mused and looked at Jason, hearing his soothing voice. Closing her eyes, she smiled happily. ''It will be now...'' She whispers, opening her odd eyes. Turning to Neal, still with Dragon's arms around her, Eris laughed at Jason's words. Resting her head on Jason's arm whilst Dragon's arms were around her, she felt safe.

more_horiz
"Are we all done? You can mingle after this meeting if you so wish, however for now we are going to talk business." He said, a grinning look flashing towards Jason, Dragon and Eris while Doran was seemed to be simply waiting to hear him speak.

He turned and faced the entire group now, looking at all of them. "The government will be ours." He looked around at all of them. "Therefore, I expect all of us to recruit mutants with government positions to aid our group. Any mutants you think that can help our transition into power. If you know any influential mutant in this country, then let them join here. Look into Government Offices, Media, Church and Science Agencies. We need to be able to shuffle paperwork to keep our men working and we need someone who can get direct ties to them. What do you think? Can we all do this?"

Neal looked around, sighting the tall buildings of New York, he remembered why he had worked so hard on eradicating a large population of the human race. He hated them. They were all petty. "Then we must use terrorization, assassination, property confiscation, and the cutting of all services to rid this country of its human population." He paused. "We shall reduce the human population to a community of slaves."

Brotherhood was a group of revolutionist mutants for many many years, and they had done little as of late. Perhaps it was due to the company Magneto, Mystique and other leaders of the group such as Shikon had elected to keep. The Brotherhood had only squandered their chances before, and many leaders had barely proven their identity to the world.

Perhaps now, in the company of some friends and strangers, the Brotherhood would win this fight. "A partial mutant state is not the end, but only the beginning. I am certain that we can not be prevented from settling in the other parts of the country and the region. Between ourselves it must be clear that there is no room for both species together. We shall not achieve our goal if the homo sapiens are in this country." He told them.

more_horiz
Dragon nodded. "I'll put some feelers into my contacts, maybe put a whisper in a few peoples ears, I'll see what I can do on the goverment side...However, terror, assassination, intimidation, land grab, getting officals arrested, making their deaths look like acidents, me and my crew can do. We have our hobbys, just point me and the boys in the general direction. We'll handle the rest Neal, whats mine. Is yours...well mostly." he smiled cruely, his hate for ignorant humans clearly showing. He and the mutant kind are the Apex predator in this world, nothing could beat Mutants, we were to strong when we stood united, when we stood together. Like the Brotherhood, we stand strong. He smiled. "So, lets get started."

more_horiz
Eris listened carefully, all emotion leaving her face. All she had was a devious smile and what seemed like ideas forming in her mind. Biting her lips, she began thinking of all her old contacts from when Dragon worked for her. They still wanted her. ''I got contacts inside already...Media..should be easy if i use the club i work it. We get loads of high up men come in to release some stress. I just gotta make deals that i certainly will not keep. So i'll begin to work there...and then there's terror. That i can cause.'' Tilting her head, her cold eyes scanned outside and looking back at Neal. No smile formed on her face. ''Let's begin, shall we?'' Raising her eyebrow, Eris dared anyone to talk back to her.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum