X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

He was dead...I swear.

descriptionCompleteRe: He was dead...I swear.

more_horiz
Luna beamed at Cameron and then back at Achilles. ''Like hell are you paying and bullshit are you a gentleman.'' She laughed lightly, rolling her eyes. ''Hey...I can shift into other animals so...yeah...I'll become a snail to match up with you then.'' She teases sticking out her tongue. She stares at his leg and frowns, then looking at his chest. Walking up to him, she placed her hands on his chest feeling it in attempt to think but bad move. She looked up at him slowly and then buttoned back up his shirt. ''Healing ability...Amazing.'' She mused and kissed his cheek. ''I'm so glad you are better...''

more_horiz
Achilles grinned. "I think this counts as cheating death like a pro. I AM SO PAYING. I just found out I can heal, I plan on having fun with this haha. Anyway, so I am paying my Love. Plus, I want to. Let me please." he smiled and began to speed up. "Lets go, see ya there you cheaters, flying. Pft, I can run" and so he did. He set of running, knowing they'd beat him but he needed the excersise. He leaped over a fence, skided across a road on his knees, ran some more, flipped over a group of civie's, side stepped, weaved, dodged throught others then leaping over a car, landing, rolling standing and walking in. He sat at Mel's with a grin.

more_horiz
Luna laughs and rolls her eyes. ''Fine i'll let you.'' As she set off running, she shifted into a cheetah. An odd creature to see in New York but she didn't care. She ran as fast as she could and saw Achilles weaved through people and she sat at Mel's diner's door with her feline head poised with grace. Shifting back to normal, she cracked her back and walked in before he reached the door and she laughed at him walk in. ''Hey there lover boy..'' She purred as he sat down. On her neck was the pattern of a cheetah still there and she played with the salt that was on the table.

more_horiz
Cameron shook her head as she watched the two off them race off towards the diner. Not wanting to fly to draw even more attention to their little band, she took off at a run after them. Reaching the diner, she followed them both in and took at seat at the table they had picked. "I was going to offer to pay, but since you insist on being the gentleman this time, I guess I can let ya," she said with a smile and a wink. She was just happy that they two of them were together and happy, that Achilles was alive and well. A thought flitted across her mind as she thought about their close friendship....no....family.... Given the opportunity, she would tell them.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum