X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Who said you can sleep when you're dead? (R)

descriptionCompleteRe: Who said you can sleep when you're dead? (R)

more_horiz
The cat watched him change, eyes watching every movement as his body transformed.  She would of told him to remove his clothing first if she knew that he was going to tear them, but it was too late for that.  She watched him pace as a white tiger and was about to playfully pounce until heard him growl in distress.  The cat's hairs seemed to stand on edge as she began to shift back to human at the same time he too reformed to his normal form.  As she finished changing back to her human form, she walked over to his body on the ground and knelt down beside him.  

"Are you okay?"  She asked in one fast sentence.  There was no hesitation this time in her voice.  She purred at him as she lifted his head up gently.  She placed his head onto her lap, not caring that she wasn't clothed and neither was he as she stroked his hair gently.

"If it was to hurt you....I wouldn't of asked to see."  She said gently.  She sniffed the air as she stroked his hair in a way to calm him, something a cat does  in grooming except she used her hand and not her tongue.

"You saw something..... didn't you... something you didn't like?" She asked, concerned.  She knew he was hiding something.  She wanted to know, but wouldn't push it.  Her eyes were still like a tigers as she looked down at him.

"You don't have to tell....me......if you do not want.....too.  I....understand.....It was....beautiful.....you changing."  She smiled softly and leaned over, kissing the top of his forehead gently at the last line.

more_horiz
He hissed at her as she originally approached and hen quickly turned away, reprimanding himself for treating the young woman thusly. He just stabilized his breathing, She placed his head in her lap. That wasn't happening for long. Vitalè would be lying to say the woman was not attractive, she was an image of beauty, but he was a gentleman. Not only that but being so close to anyone with his wife still freshly in the ground was unnerving to him. His broke away and thanked her for her concern. If blood pumped through his body, then his cheeks would very much have been red, thankfully however, he was not alive.

"I-I am fine. I just cannot... I didn't expect such...ferality." He said, struggling to compose himself. He simply needed his thoughts for a moment. This woman was not the best thing for him right now. She was a true, sweet woman, but the appearance was finally more than he could bear. She kissed his forehead after stating his transformation was beautiful. He didn't believe so, but that was his opinion, and she was entitled to hers. He took in a deep breath of air and exhaling slowly.

"It uh... It didn't hurt too much... thank you though." He said with a smile before standing up. He picked up his cloak and brought it around himself, covering the tattered clothing he wore.

more_horiz
She smiled when he got up and followed suit.  She listened to him compose himself and couldn't help but sense something off.  She didn't want to push the matter as she walked closer to him and snuggled herself inside the cloak as he wrapped it around himself.  She did it fast, almost with cat like speed so that when he finished wrapping himself up, she was holding him in her arms gently.

"Tigers are very strong.... they have no fear...."  She spoke softly and leaned her head onto his chest.  She really didn't see anything wrong with what she was doing even if she didn't have any clothing on.  Her eyes finally changed back to normal as she did this and she looked up at his face and smiled again.

"I like you... you are kind.  Not many have been....kinda to me here.  The night is still young, but I would like to be your friend......  Is this okay?"  She asked as she looked at him.  The purr was back in her voice.  She kept her arms around his body in a gentle, friendly hug as she kept her face looking up at him.  Everything about him now was luring her in.  She didn't fight the scent he emitted off him.  Her sensitive nose picked everything up.

"Is this okay.... me holding you like this?"  She asked finally after a good five minutes.   Before she let him answer, she listened to his heart and barely heard a thing.

"You have another power.... one you don't want to tell me don't you..... one you are afraid....afraid it will scare me off yes?"  She asked suddenly, and frowned waiting for an answer.

more_horiz
He finally worked up the strength to move, still attempting to copy the beating heart of the woman nearby. He only allowed himself to lay there for a moment for two reasons. One, he was exhausted and two the nostalgia was more than enough to bring tears to his eyes. He was unsure what was going on, but at this particular moment it was too much too fast...and sadly that tends to bring out the worst in him. He had to fight off the primitive desire to rip out the woman's throat. His humanity was gone, but his desire to be human...it overpowered it all. He heard her speak of Tigers having no fear. This was nice... for the tigers. Tigers did not need to fend off their savagery to pretend to be human... Tigers did not wish to be human. She went on to speak of being his friend. It was uncomfortable at the moment, trying to consider her a friends when all he wanted to do was tear off a limb and eat the thing making him miserably nostalgic. 

"Yes...I would like that. A friend then." Vitalè said looking up at the sky, eyes closing as heavy breathing as he continued to self-soothe the inner demon that threatened not only his humanity, but the lives of this woman and his students. She asked him if she was okay holding onto him as she was. He chuckled and every part of him said no...no it's not, however he simply nodded. The events of the evening progressed too far for his liking, far too fast. This would have been much less awkward if the woman had her clothing. Her personality was something that Vitalè liked, though he tended to disagree with her views on clothing...or rather lack thereof. He was slightly surprised, and instantly irritated when she said about him being afraid to show her. The woman did not understand, NO ONE understands. In this respect, meeting her was the worst thing to happen to him since he took the position at the institute. He did not desire to tell her that he was a Vampire, primarily because each and every time the confession left his mouth he was reminded of the man he once was...the man he had ben...and how now he is but an echo, a hollow shell of the spirit preceding it.

"No... I am just a man...with a weak heart... who has the ability to copy limited beneficial traits. I am also a man who does not like being pressed for information, Signorina. I can respect that you do not wear clothing, please...for the love of anything that is dear...do not press this any farther. It is not a lack of trust in you....it is an issue of another breed entirely." He said casually, trying to make it clear that she was not the issue in this manner. He simply did not wish to be pressed about this. He cleared his throat, trying to keep his hatred for Public affection quelled as she continued to be latched to him. He would eventually free himself to continue walking, towards the Institute.

more_horiz
Jessie listened to him, feeling as if she was pushing and slowly she released herself from him, sliding out from under his cloak.  She had after all just met him this night.  She didn't want to push herself affectionately forward onto him, not yet.  She nodded at his words, emitting a small cat-like purr to sooth him and looked up at the stars.

"I apologize... they have a phrase.... reminds me of what I do.... curiosity killed the cat.... yes?"  She asked, unsure if she had the phrase correct and looked up at him.  Her hair covered her chest perfectly, and she kept the lower part of her body in the darkness.  She didn't want to make him feel any more awkward than she had already had done.  She slowly took a seat beside him and looked back up.  Her black eyes seemed to sparkle in the star light.

"I like this night.... it is very.....lovely..... and meeting....you was very nice..... Vitale."  She smiled up at him, her nails flexed in and out like a cats claws as she spoke.  She seemed to on cloud nine.

"I have no..... friends here.... many don't even know....I am mutant..... You are a nice.....man....."  She finished the last word with a pause, but her smile stayed glued to her face.

more_horiz
"That phrase is oddly appropriate for the both of us I'd say." Vitalè said as he became thankful for his "freedom". He listened to her share her thoughts about the night. Vitalè himself looked up, watching in wait as he expected to see something come down to ruin the evening. He let out a relaxing sigh as he corrected his own posture and clearing his mind.

"Indeed...it is nice to meet you as well. I'm glad to know that there are interesting people in our Institute. I truly am happy to have met you, I simply wish that my power had not drained me." He said with a yawn. That was the terrible thing about JUXing a living woman to use her powers...it drained him...and with his heart beating it was as if he were truly alive. He was tired and exhausted. Oh no...he'd need to sleep. Where was he to sleep, he had not contemplated that since he had not slept in a long time. Perhaps he would simply borrow one of those empty rooms that no student was using.

"Well you lie to yourself. I am your friend, or so I believe. As far as the people no knowing...Maybe you should walk around as a human for a while...you never know what you might make more friends... but I digress. As I said... I am your friend Signorina. Your very tired friend." HE said, the last part as a yawn, skewing his accent. He forced his eyes shut and then opened them, shaking his head to wake himself up. Stupid humans and their mortality...and their blood... blood... blood.

more_horiz
Jessie listened to him and heard him yawn, causing her to yawn as well.  She didn't have a room either, usually sleeping on someones bed or on a couch.

"I'm getting tired too..... I do not have a....room...... I usually....sleep as cat..... on others beds..."  She grinned slightly at that last part and moved her hand to touch his.  She didn't know why but she felt like she had to hold his hand, had to touch him.  She was so drawn to him.  It fascinated her a lot.  
"Vita..lee.... I have to admit...something odd to you..... I find myself actually.....attracted to you.  I have never felt this with anyone....before." She purred the last words and looked up at his face.  Her eye color changed to a soothing green-brown color.  She turned red slightly as well.  She pulled her hand back to herself, almost ready to change into cat form but instead looked away from him.  She was embarrassed to admit what she had, but she felt she had to tell him.  In the little time they had spent getting to know one another out here, she had fallen for him.  She had never fell for anyone before.

"I am sorry.... I should not...of said this.... If you want... I will go..."

more_horiz
"Well... I shall arrange an actual room for you then. One to call your own, does this sound appropriate for you?" He asked, extending the offer to actually treat her as a friend and not some animal. He wanted his new friend to become more acclimated with being human if he could. Mostly because he rather enjoyed the woman's company and wished no ill eyes fall on her. She placed her hand in his and he wanted to draw it back, though he was afraid she would mis-read his attempt at trying to keep her at arms length.

Too fast too soon. Vitalè smiled and shook his head with a chuckle. He had nothing he could say, until she said that she would go if he wished her to. Immediately he wanted to snap and say "yes please", but the other part of him was rather reserved. Not wishing to offend the girl. He rolled his eyes and bit down on his tongue before stuttering and making noises like "et-teh-teh-teh" and simply saying stop. He cleared his throat and clapped his hands together.

"Signorina. Where are you going? Where would you go?" he asked, oddly enough still concerned for her well-being. His eyes remained still into hers, waiting for a response. He didn't wait too long, because he had already made up his mind. He took off his cloak, his shirt worthless and his shoes destroyed, his pants getting to the point. He sighed and motioned for her to come in. "Come. You may rest in my room while I will go prepare one for you after I change. I'm not about to let my friend be treated like an animal. Before you even ask...Yes you must wear the cloak. I will not have a mansion full of hormonal boys in their late teens eyeing you up. So, you can use the cloak, or come as a cat. Either way is fine with me." He said, almost as if he weren't giving her the choice to run off alone.

Humanity was bittersweet...

more_horiz
Jessie listened to him and turned back, and nodded.  She didn't want her own room, she in a way wanted to sleep at the edge of his bed.

"I will take....your cloak..."  She said with a sweet smile.  She walked closer to be wrapped up in the cloak.  She seemed to just accept his words.

"Lead the way."  She said sweetly and leaned into him sleepily.

((ooc: sorry its short I'm half asleep)

more_horiz
They made it to his room and he let her rest there, to her own devices as he took new clothing and went into the room next to his. It was empty other than a bed and empty drawers. He changed quickly and began to fumble around, becoming increasingly more tired. He had half a mind to hide some of the very old pieces of literature, some being dated and signed by their authors who were as old as Professor Muraro himself (Vitalè's father) One of his favorite books was a book on the Vampires, and the myth of a legendary weapon who's blade was made of sunlight. Vitalè took a great interest in this, knowing he would one day need it against Giovanni, should he ever come to the school and threaten his students....and loved ones.

Vitalè yawned as he fitted the bed and cleaned the general area. He went back into his room to find Jessie and tell her that the room was ready for her.

more_horiz
Jessie settled into the room, shifting back into the black cat form that she had first greeted him in.  She purred gently at him as he left to set a room up for her.  As she waited, she soon found her eyes drifting.  A soft purr kept going as her now tranquil blue eyes shut.  She curled into a ball between the pillows, leaving room for him.  She was ready to sleep next to him in a way, but as a cat.  She knew the boundaries of sleeping naked next to a man she had just met.

As he came back into the room, she perked up, opening her eyes and meowed gently at him.  Her head ducked under the sheets and she turned herself around.  Now only her head popped out from the sheets as she looked at him with a catlike glee.

more_horiz
He made his way into his room, to find a mewing cat. He just stood there, looking at the beast. He suddenly started chuckling as he walked over to the sink a moment, ignoring the cat for only a moment for him to splash his face with warm water and rub his eyes as he continued to chuckle. He perked his head up and walked over towards his bed. The structure had not been touched in near a decade. He looked to it, seeing the cat putter around and navigate under it's clean and untouched sheets before he rolled his eyes and threw his head back.

"Were it in my power to know the bounds of mine own insanity...I would wait a moment more before succumbing to the winter of sleep." He said, his head rolled off tot he side a little as he chuckled, as he began squeeking out from a lack of breath. "I...am...so crazy." He laughed, trying to recall a time ha had ever felt like this. Being legitimately tired to the point that intoxication was similar in symptoms. Had the woman ever existed, had the cat truly ever been anything more than a simple cat. He sat on his bed, needing to try and remember everything as he scratched the kitten behind the ear.

more_horiz
Jessie listened to him, setting out a loud purr.  She tilted her head at his words, slightly confused by them.  He seemed tired.  She was tired.  She perked up when he scratched her behind the ear and slowly came out from under the sheets.  She slowly shifted back to her human form, taking her time and soon a nude Jessie was laying next to him with a grin on her face and cat like canines.

"Come lay down....sleep.... I will stay... as cat."  She said simply, her eyes shifting to a golden color as she once again changed into the black house cat.   She purred softly and mewed at him.  Her eyes changed again to a brown/gold color.  She purred gently and rubbed her body against his sitting form, raising her tail up.  She then grabbed the sheets with her small mouth, moving her paws backward, she pulled them back.  Jessie looked at him and winked with her left eye.  She jumped over to the pillows and layed back down like before.  Her head rested on the pillow as she waited for him to lay down.  Her paws stretched out as she kneaded the air like a happy cat would.  Everything about her movements besides her eyes and the way she looked at him would almost make anyone think she was indeed a cat.

more_horiz
Vitalè began laughing like he was a little kid at the circus. He shook his head and looked back over his shoulder at the cat. He slapped his face with the palm of his hand and drug it down his face. He was too tired to argue at this point. The woman would have been able to say "I am the great purple heffalump, now worship me you woozle." and he'd simply have let it go, knowing not if his mind were truly functional or not. His laughter died down and he leaned back on the bed, kicking his shoes off and sighing as he lay above the covers. The covers were nice, but his inability to be influenced by the could was rather helpful at the moment. He snickered as strokes the cat's cheek and then tapped the cat on the top of it's head.

"I-I won't lie. I don't even know if you're real right now. But I DO know is that you promised that you were a cat. If I somehow wakeup next to a naked woman...somebody here is getting spayed." He chuckled as he pointed to the cat, the finger began to turn towards him and he batted it away, slightly deranged in the mind form being so tired. He placed his head back and groaned. "Sleep well, Jessie." He yawned, for a split second just slightly sharper than average canine teeth showing before he closed his mouth and began to doze off.

more_horiz
Jessie listened to him, and as he closed his eyes, she purred slightly.  She noticed his teeth were slightly longer than a normal humans, but she simply brushed it off.  She licked his hand as he closed his eyes and slowly curled up next to his body, almost like she was spooning him as a cat.  She too drifted into sleep.  The night was still young.  She slept well, dreaming about him.

As the sun began to rise, her eyes opened slightly and than closed.  She wasn't going to get up before him.  She enjoyed this too much.

(ooc: If you want we can end this here, or you can post one more of you leaving.  Up to you!)

more_horiz
Waking up in the morning, Jessie stretched and jumped down from the bed.  Not wanting to wake him, she left the room silently and hoped to see him another day.  It had been a great night, one she would not forget.

(END TOPIC)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum