X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Family Reunion Party.

descriptionCompleteRe: Family Reunion Party.

more_horiz
Athena smiled as Dorian told her of his family and him being the oldest. "I am happy. My family is finally together after so long... And, I'm here....with you...." she spoke softly to him. This was crazy! She was pretty sure she was falling for this man. This man she only met for a moment last night, this man who was on the opposite side of the battlefield from her, this man who.....seemed to look at her as if she meant something to him. Feeling him get closer to her, Athena, without thinking, lifted her head and lightly kissed his lips....

Pulling back quickly, a pink flush colored her cheeks, something not common for her. Looking away, she gave a light, nervous, laugh. "I'm sorry.... I don't know what....came over me...." Athena stammered.

Last edited by Athena Calor on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Dorian laughed. "Well thats good. Family is good to be around." He said, ignoring the fact that his real family is missing and Luka is across the city in Manhattan. Dorian looked at Athena in her eyes when she leaned in and lightly kissed his lips. She backed away apologizing but Dorian didn't look surprised.

"Don't apologize." Dorian said leaning in for a longer more passionate kiss. He backed away with a smile.

more_horiz
Athena could not believe what she had just done.... Kissed a man she barely knew, even if she was falling for him.... As she scolded herself mentally for such actions, she heard him say to not apologize. Raising her eyes to him, he leaned in and kissed her passionately, which she reciprocated. When the kiss drew to a close, Athena's eyes opened and, seeing Dorian smile at her, she smiled. For once, she was speechless....

Gently reaching up and touching his cheek, Athena shook her head slightly. "This is crazy...." she whispered with a sigh. "This is very crazy," she repeated, closing the rest of the space between them and resting her head against his chest, linking one arm around his back and resting the hand of the other over his heart. She wanted to enjoy tonight. Who knew what the morning would bring when they weren't neutral anymore.

more_horiz
Eris was dancing with Jason when the song came to a finish. Looking around, she saw Athena and Dorian still in a close embrace. A bright smile formed on her face and she began to walk over to Ceres when Dorian leaned closer which caused Athena to peck his lips. Her hand flew up to her mouth as she gasped but then a massive grin formed, taking away any surprise. Definitely Romeo and Juliet...I wonder...She thought to herself, a sad glint forming in her hazel eyes. All she wished was for her sister to be happy and if she was happy with a brotherhood member so be it. She'd do anything to make that happen. 

She's always a protective person but with family...she was worse. When they kissed passionately, Eris' sadness disappeared and felt overwhelmed with happiness. They cared for each other and no matter what the cost...they'd be together. Let's just hope she's smart enough to understand. A teasing smile formed on her face and she went over to speak with some business men who needed her.

more_horiz
Dragon smiled as his beautiful girl sang, he grinned and moved off to find her, However, he received a phone call from Kronos "Kronos? What's up" "Remember that thing you wanted? Yeah, done, wasn't easy, done, one of your boys has it, hope it goes well, and I hope Reaper accepts it, Good Archy." The phone went dead and Dragon smiled he dodged and weaved through people until he reached the guy with a small felt box, he grinned and took it,pocketing the box. He then returned to his search, eventually finding Eris and he kissed her neck "boo"

more_horiz
Eris was fake laughing with some random trader and smiled as someone offered a lot of money to her if she'd design another invention for them. ''Darling...I'll make it for you this time. The last person who made my invention fucked it over.'' She commented with a roll of her eyes and grabbed a napkin, writing when and where they should meet to discuss. Handing it over, she was about to walk away when she felt lips press against her neck. The feeling was like a hot summers day and the person's hot breath caressed her neck in a loving, wonderful fashion. Dragon...She thought to herself and turned around with a caring glint in her eyes. ''Hey Dragon...Are you enjoying yourself, my love?'' She asks, resting her hand on his cheek. ''By the way..How are the boys? Miss them...'' She said softly with a smile.

more_horiz
Dragon smiled "Yeah, not my scene, but I am getting used to it, after all Reaper is now running the Archangel's again So it means we have more business and means more posh parties. So it's alright I guess, could be worse, I could have to wear a kilt" he grinned and took her arm with his, linking it like posh couples do, he lead her to a vacant balcony to which he placed both hands on the rail "Boys are fine my love. They are fine, how's you talks with those human's going? After all it is our task, surprise Neal himself hasn't arrived.

more_horiz
Eris laughed lightly. ''I'm glad fa-Reaper has. I can get you all to myself then.'' She grinned and raises eyebrow. ''You...in a kilt? That would be hilarious. Also..posh parties aren't that bad. I can get drunk all i want, get other people drunk and then they give me plenty of money.'' She winked and let him lead her away. Frowning as they went to the balcony, she rested her head on his shoulder staring out at the busy city. 

Closing her eyes for a moment, she let the cold breeze gently touch her skin before warming herself up with her powers. ''I'm glad they are good. The humans...let's just say i have a lot of meetings to go to. Someone in there knows Scarlett Hawthorne and works with her and now...i have a meeting with them to 'sort' their security cameras and all the computers that hold all the information.'' A sly smile formed on her face and then she frowns. ''You are right but then again...most of the people in here would probably want him dead.'' Eris points out before staring up at the stars with a smile.

more_horiz
Dragon laughs "true, but it would be funny, you reckon when he gets annoyed he sends a hurricane somewhere? Haha, or when it's sad it rains on him." He grinned and took Eris's hands before turning her to him. He dropped to one knee and produced the felt box. "ERIS CALOR" he said dramatically "will you marry me?" He asked with a smile and the emotion, for once was evident in his voice

more_horiz
Eris laughs so hard, tears well up in her eyes. ''Probably!'' She wipes her eyes delicately so there was no make up stains. Feeling her hands be taken, she turns towards Dragon frowning slightly before a gasp escaped her rose red lips. Laughing lightly at his dramatic calling of her name and his question caused her chest to pound in her chest. Pulling him up, Eris wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately before pulling away a mm. ''Yes...'' She whispered softly and pecked his lips.

more_horiz
Reaper watched Dragon and he raised an eyebrow at his dramatics, Reaper pulled a piece of paper and wrote "I approve, but I don't like, excuse my protectiveness" . He pulled a thin knife and attached the paper and launched it at Dragon, it hit Dragon's arm and stayed there

Dragon looked down and read the note "haha" he showed Eris as cradled her in his arms

more_horiz
Eris laughed when she saw the knife hit her fiance. Turning to see Reaper, her eyes lit up even more at the protectiveness her newfound father displayed. She stared at his drink and formed a small fire love heart on the top and it disappeared before any humans noticed. Smiling brightly, she turned to Dragon and buried her face in his neck. ''I love you..'' She whispered.

more_horiz
Jonas danced with Ceres for a the duration of the song. He was okay at it, but lacked a sense of rhythm; as if he was going through the motions but not really there. Maybe this kind of slow dance was merely another form of socializing to him. Sort of like this game of pursuit; but who was really hunting who?

"Why would you think that? You've captivated my attention, and there is yet more of you to bring to light. For instance, I had no idea you have such considerable family ties."
Ties to people that might inquire of her whereabouts or the company she kept. None of them seemed too threatening, and Jonas determined that Ceres definately got the best composition of physical traits among the females of her family.

"Lioness, there is little to nothing I ask for. I own what I want already; or I take it."
He chuckled smugly, taking Ceres' hand and spinning her slowly as the song came to a close.
"The dress suits your discerning tastes." Though he wasn't really looking at it; fairly obviously looking through it instead, shamelessly undressing her with his eyes. Right- they weren't at her club. Technically there were no rules now.

more_horiz
Reaper smiled at the love birds on the balcony. He better treat my daughter well, family or not..I will harm him. However, maybe someone else will, Eric Lehnsherr is targeted AoE affiliates, therefore Dragon and Eris are in his line of sight, I hope I can by Dragon enough time to pull out and save himself and Eris, I would be mortified if they was harmed due Eric's hatred, it would put me in direct conflict with Eric as family comes first. A war with Eric is ill advised. Even for all of us. I will have to make Dragon tread carefully and try and sway Eric's gaze.

Dragon smiled at Eris "I love you too, I love you so much" he said as he hugged her.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum