X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Pack mentality [R]

descriptionCompletePack mentality [R]

more_horiz
John took a deep drag of the evening air, adjusting the plush jacket that adorned his frail frame. Exhaling a mist escaped between his lips as he looked upon the many cars that drive past him. “H..hey wait up.”[/color] A rather meek sounding male muttered breathlessly as he seemed to catch up to John, carrying what looked like a few bags filled with various thing. The male in a question was a rather handsome individual with amber eyes and a smile that could knock your socks off, and he was for the moment under John's thrall. The lithe male turned towards him with that sweet smile, perhaps silencing protests for a moment.

”I could, but there's so much more we could do.” He ran a finger under the males chin, guiding his gaze upwards before planting a kiss on his lips. Hook line and sinker was the phrase that fitted this situation. While he was not dressed up to wow, faded blue jeans and a wifebeater not being the best fare, his mutation proved more than capable of picking up the slack. With that small amount of mitivation, the male icked up his slack, not even noticing the pink ring about his irises.

descriptionCompleteRe: Pack mentality [R]

more_horiz
Sophia was out for the night looking to do something while she still had the money to do so.  Her warm jacket was wrapped tightly around her as mist left her lips.  She walked along the sidewalk enjoying the night time air when she smelt something familiar.  Something she emitted herself, a hormonal scent drifting from a boy ahead of her.  It wasn't her own scent that she smelt either, but she could tell it was the same type that she made.  Interesting... She thought to herself and decided to investigate a bit.  Everything was new to her now that she was evolving with her x-gene.

She watched the boy kiss another and smiled slightly.  She didn't want to disrupt the young man and his date, but she noticed something very small in the light.  The pink iris lining on the one boy's eyes.  She was right, the young man was like her in a way.  A small smile started on her lips as she sat back a good distance to let the young man finish his date.

"He seems to know what he's doing."  She spoke aloud to herself.  She decided to have a little fun and scent out a small amount of pheromone toward the boys.  It was that of flowers and lust, a lulling smell, one of seduction and trance.  She kept her smirk on her face, and watched the boys.  Her own pink iris circles glowed gently in the night light as she did this.

more_horiz
”So where to next James? I was thinking something nice, like ice cream and then maybe we can crash back at your place.” He felt the males hormones spike at that thought and his emotions growing interesting, not that his own power wasn't making them happen. When John had picked this man up, he was actually searching for a nice young girl to hit on, and so came the flirtatious “god of love”. However what stopped his fun day was something, this feeling that was similar to when he used his own powers and his head snapped to where this sensation came from.

He was losing the one that was following him, but then again it only took a small adjustment to fix that. One thing that the male would not lose was his next bed. Looking to the female in question, John smiled sweet as honey but he made sure that his own emotions whipped out at her like a lash, showing that this was his toy. ”So, looks like i''m not the only one with an interesting little...gift am I?” He asked loud enough for her to hear, calm within the fact that what he said would not effect his mark.

more_horiz
Sophia smiled slightly when the man spoke her, tucking her hands into her jackets pockets.  She felt everything he was thinking and nodded at him flirting.  She knew he played for the other team just by a quick sense of him and walked closer as he spoke her.  This was different.  Last mutant she came across wasn't friendly, and the one before that was her own brother.

"Sorry to intrude.  I just picked up your scent so to say.  I just developed my little gifts.  So sensing you was easier than I would of thought.  Very similar but not the same."  She spoke softly, the smile not leaving her face.  The scent of flowers grew around her, calming the area, making a few men that walked by turn and gaze at her longing.  She looked directly into the young mans face in front of her and than to his "catch".  The pink in her eyes seemed to light up a bit more.

"It's nice to meet someone that has the same skills as myself.  My names Sophia."

more_horiz
It was that scent, something strange and seemingly different than the one that he allowed to flow off of him. Unlike the floral one that came form her, John preferred more like a sweet wafting ocean breeze, one that was subtle and yet calm enough that those who felt it would always become swept up. His serene expression usually sealed the deal so to speak. Narcissistic as he may be, John knew how men worked and that meant that he had an easy enough time getting what he wanted. She sounded just like him when he discovered his powers, unable to control himself as every word seemed geared to allure and he saw it do so to the poor slobs that walked by. If this weren't so amusing, he would have simply walked away, but it was.

”You're not intruding, not at all.” He admitted with a Cheshire smile, still sure of himself at this point.”Well Sophia, it is a pleasure to meet someone so similar to me. Nice to know that i'm not the only irresistible devil walking about.” he ran fingers along the chin of the male that he was keeping in thrall, considering the woman for a moment, much like a dog would a potential foe. A few men and some females found their senses overwhelmed, looking for a few seconds before walking away.

more_horiz
She smiled again at him as he stroked his companions chin and giggled slightly.  Her eyes were glowing with pink now, the circles very bright.  It was clear she had very little control over what she was doing as the hormones of one of the men near by cause him to stop and look directly at Sophia.

"Miss, you are so beautiful.  You have to come with me back to my hotel room.  I don't think I could take another second without you!"  The man spoke to her and Sophia looked over to the young man with fear.  It was clear this wasn't the first time she had had this issue happen to her.  She backed up a bit, and a different scent wafted out of her, one of a nasty odor.  It caused the man to back away and into traffic before bolting.

"Sorry... I just got these powers a few months ago.  I can't get them under control sometimes..." She said and placed a hand behind her hair and scratched the back of her head nervously.  She wasn't sure what to do now at this moment.

"I'm on my own out here you know?"  Sophia said with a bit of a down voice.  The pink faded a bit in her eyes as she looked back up.  Her pheromones still wafted off her, but they weren't strong as before.  She looked back to the young mans companion and smiled again.

"You do know that he's straight right?"  She asked, feeling the mans thoughts and found it funny that her new friend in front of her had hooked a straight man.

more_horiz
John found himself smirking lightly as thew woman was approached by an unknown male, one that was overwhelmed by her hormone. He would have helped her with that small proiblem but then again it was amusing to see her getting flustered, much like he did the first time his power began to act up. ”I understand completely, it was difficult for me when my power first showed itself. Unwanted attention from a gender you do not enjoy is annoying, but I grew used to it.” He said with a confident smile and a roll of his pink ringed eyes, So she could not control her own powers? If that were the case, aprt of John wanted to help her with that situation, but then again that would have made her a threat to whatever he was doing.

”I do know about the being on my own bit, gets lonely at times, but I never find myself lacking company.” When he could garner attention like this, there was no way he was physically alone. Shifting his standing position ever so lightly, Jonathan laughed lightly as she mentioned the sexual orientation of the one he had all to himself. ”Well when you gain control of your power, sexual orientation is just a quaint notion really. If you want someone, they are most likely yours. Well that requires fine tuned control however.”

more_horiz
She smiled as he spoke and looked at the man he aquired and couldn't help but keep her smile plastered.  She wasn't going to take him from her new friend.

"You haven't told me your name yet."  she suddenly said, realizing she had been referring to him as the young man in her mind.  It wasn't polite.  She shivered slightly when the wind blew by and looked around, as if she could see her pheromones drift int he wind.  More men seemed to look at her.  she didn't like it.

"Well three months ago, before my parents kicked me out, a man tried to take advantage of me.  I guess my pheromones overpowered him.  Something happened, and I think i repulsed him into traffic and he died.  My parents called me a freak like my brother and disowned me.  Luckily, I had my own bank account so I've been living in a hotel downtown.  Almost out of cash though...  What about you?  You make a living off your gift?"  She asked him and brought the jacket tighter to her.

more_horiz
”I don't believe that I have.” Jonathan noted with a wry smirk, perhaps amused that he had not done so yet. He took notice of the woman being looked over by so many men, and John would throw her a bone, allowing his own hormonal control to overwhelm the scent that she let off, simply making what was a powerful raw a simple wafting scent within the air. Not only could he inspire lust, but John knew he could quell such lust. ”The name my good lady is Jonathan, though some take to calling me John; a rather simple name for someone with such power if I must say so myself.” It may have sounded narcissistic, but then again John was more than aware of that.

”Don't have much I can say for myself, abusive father and drunk mother, the usual. I use my power to make a living of sorts however, usually just living in the homes of the people that I beguile, not that they mind. I give them what they want and in return I live there as long as I can.”It was a simple explanation, from one seductive mutant to another. ”A simple enough living really.”

more_horiz
Sophia nodded as he spoke.  She didn't want to be like that, using others for a place to stay but she did like the idea.  She took in a deep breath, smelling the armoma he gave off and nodded in thanks.  She was starting to hate the stares she was getting as another person passed by and pinched her butt.

"Ow..."  She gasped as it happened and glared.  A different smell wafted off her, a putrid one and directed itself at the man as he gagged and ran off in repulsion.

"I hate these powers sometimes.... Karma is a real bitch..."

more_horiz
John glared lightly at the male that pinched Sophia's ass so rudely, yet took a certain enjoyment when she used her power to send him into a fit of revulsion. ”I know how you feel, but it gets better with cotrol.” He assured with a raised brow, then thinking for a moment. ”I mean I could help you control your little gift, if you want that is.”

Last edited by Jonathan Reeves on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:41 pm; edited 4 times in total

more_horiz
She listened to him speak and smiled slightly.
"That sounds lovely, but I barely know you.  We've only just met.  Plus seems you are rather busy with this little something right now." She grinned at the last part, her eyes trained on Jonathan.  She wasn't flirty with him, no, she was relaxed.  Something about him let her have her guard down a bit.

"Besides you and I don't really have a place we call home..."

more_horiz
”Fair enough.” John noted with a nod, turning to his thrall before turning back to the female. ”I do know almost nothing about you, other than your...power troubles.” The part about him being busy was another story entirely, John always could multitask, no matter what he was presented with, so he was not really too busy. ”On the contrary home is where the heart is and for the literal type its right here.” John noted tapping his chest lightly, right where his heart beated. ”The whole world is my oyster, so I guess you could say anywhere is my home.” The aura of calmness that radiated from him seemed to shift slightly, taking on a more alluring quality, causing both men and women to turn their attention on him and away from the unfortunate hormokinec with no control.

more_horiz
Sophia grinned slightly as he spoke and a small smirk appeared on her face.
"I have an idea, one that may make our night a little more exciting.  You know those street performers?  Let's do that.  I bet we can make enough money to get a fancy hotel room for a few nights.  You can help me learn, and we can share any catches we get if you know what I mean."  She grinned at the last part and eyed the man that Jonathan kept next to him.

"Singing in the street with our powers and my Pheromones that I can spread, I bet we can do this in an hour and make over five thousand bucks.  What do you say?"  Her smirk grew slightly as she leaned over closer to the young man she was quickly becoming friends with and held her hand out for him to shake.  She seemed to be loving her own idea.

more_horiz
'A street performance?” He raised an eyebrow, amused by the possibility of such a thing, perhaps the fact that she suggested it was even more amusing. She didn't know him enough to learn yet more than enough to perform a little singing on a street corner, interesting. ”If i'm trying I bet I could male twice that much. Hell. Maybe even three times.” One could see the mischievous spark form within his eyes then, white teeth flashing from beneath lips as he thought through this. If he could truly make this work, then John would have a home for atleast a week or two, and a good one at that. Shaking her hand tightly, the male smirked looking to his little thrall. ”Well James, looks like you'll get to hear my singing voice.” The males expression seemed to shift into a sligihlty happy one, John tapping his check lightly with the flat of his hand.

more_horiz
"Lead the way.  I'm sure you know this city better than I do."  Sophia said with her smirk still on her face.  Her eyes watched the two males, the pink in them glowing brightly.

"What song would you like to sing?  Also, I don't know why, but I feel like we are going to be very good friends."  She smiled at the last part, putting her hands into her jacket pockets as she did so.  Even though she knew he was gay, she couldn't help but flirt slightly with Jonathan.  Her face showed all the signs, and she could feel what he felt with her empathy.  She also could feel the other mans thoughts and felt like he was in a trance.  The poor man wasn't going to remember anything once Jonathan released him.  

"When are you going to let this man go?  You could always fetch another when we are done."

more_horiz
”If you insist.” He said motioning for her to follow him, smiling pleasantly as he did so. Something about her saying that they could be good friends amused him within a way, even though he could feel something more within what she said, perhaps a slight flirtatious undertone that was more potent with her own power. If he were a normal male, he would have fallen under her spell quickly, but John found himself lucky within that regard. 'You don't need to worry about when I’ll let him go. It will be when i'm done, when i've had my fun and he can go about his merry way, no harm done. As for song, I was thinking something that would sound good even without instruments backing us.”

With something in mind John stopped upon a rather busy seeming intersection, John crossing arms over his chest as he looked to his guests for a second with a smile. ”So, how about we start this dance of ours.” He said with a rather devious smirk, gripping into her hand as if beckoning her to start and then he would begin his part of the little singing bit.

Ain't no big thing
To wait for the bell to ring
Ain't no big thing
The toll of the bell
Aggravated - spare for days
I troll downtown the red light place
Jump up bubble up - what's in store
Love is the drug and I need to score
Showing out, showing out, hit and run
Boy meets girl as beat goes on
Stitched up tight, can't break free
Love is the drug, got a hook on me

His voice seemed to lilt, singing out the lyrics perfectly as he pulled the female into a skillful dance. They were drawing people already, some clapping, others looking upon them with wonderful lust and even some tossing money to them with no restraint, and all they had to do was sing.

more_horiz
Sophia grinned as he started to sing and soon joined in.

She liked to have fun.  She soon too began to sing along with him.  She took her jacket off, handing it to Jonathan's little pet as she began to shake her body.  They were attracting a lot of attention.  She began to sing loudly, having a great singing voice.  Her pheromones drifted all over the place giving everyone who passed them lustful feeling.  She really was getting into it as the money they were getting started to pile up in a hat she placed on the ground.  She Looked over at Jonathan and smirked as they really started to get into it.

Her eyes glowed brighter than they ever had, really sending out flirtatious pheromones.  The crowd really seemed to increase with her pheromones, along with Jonathan's hormone powers.  the two seemed to make a great pair.

"Ever see the movie 'Pitch Perfect?' Let's sing the riff off scene."  She grinned and began, 

She began to sing  and grinned as she began to dance along with her words and waited for him to sing with her.  the money they were getting was really piling up.

more_horiz
James took the jacket, and then let them continue their little song and dance, Johns blue orbs ringed with pink darting about those that were congregating around them. If he were not so entrenched within this dance of theirs, he would have reached out and taken another one, added a fine male to his entourage, this night would be quite the rowdy one indeed. They finished up the song cleanly enough, female proving that she was more than capable of singing and that made him curious. :luckily enough she chose a good song for them to sing next, one that he was more than familiar with. With that it seemed that even more would flock to them, wanting to simply be near the irresistible two. Something about them drawing in anyone that looked upon them, as if only a thin veil of decency held them back.

As the money piled like corpses at their feet, John and Sophia would dance, mesmerizing them even more. However soon enough even this son would end and he would think of another, another that would entrance. 
Now he would begin his song, something about his voice seeming darker in a way, mysterious and seductive, and something that he simply felt like singing. If the female did not pick, it did not effect him much, his voice already protruding a certain sensuality mixed with his own hormonal powers. The crowd went wild, John nearly stepping upon the money tossed at them.

more_horiz
Sophia smiled as john sang his song, dancing with some sex appeal.  As the money piled, she gathered it up and put it into her jacket's pocket that was held by James.  Safe keeping off course and too make room for more money.  They had quiet a crowd gathered around them now.  As Jonathan finished his song, she smirked and leaned over to him as the crowd applauded them.

"I got a good song for them next, 'It's Always a good time', Owl City and Carly Rae Jepson.  It's sure to get them really going.  By the way, we have over six thousand dollars tucked away in your pet."  She smirked flirtatiously at him and began to sing once more.  Her eyes glew the brightest pink they could as she sent out more pheromones.  She began to sing, "

As she sang, she began to grind onto Jonathan, showing more sex appeal.  She really knew how to move her body as the male in the crowd screamed in ecstasy.  They had well over a thousand people gathered.  Traffic was at a stand still.  Police had actually showed up to clear the people out and they too were caught up in the commotion, adding their own money to the two singers.

"I'm so glad I ran into you.  I see the beginning of a beautiful relationship Jon."  

more_horiz
The young woman seemed to be gathering up the money that they were bringing in, something about how easily they had made so much amusing him in a way. So the male decided to reach out and pick a few males from the crowd, handsone ones with rugged faces and strong arms that anyone would pay to be held within. They wanted to be close to him, and Sophia, to press against them and simply enjoy that wonderful aura. Pushing them away with a slight motion, they burst once again into song, his lips stretched into a marvelous smile. ”Haha, I love that song.” he said drunken upon his own hormones, as they performed their last song, barely noticing that the police were upon the scene, seeing them as nothing but an annoyance. Maybe he would even take an officer into his bed, a proverbial middle finger to all.
The young woman seemed to be gathering up the money that they were bringing in, something about how easily they had made so much amusing him in a way. So the male decided to reach out and pick a few males from the crowd, handsone ones with rugged faces and strong arms that anyone would pay to be held within. They wanted to be close to him, and Sophia, to press against them and simply enjoy that wonderful aura. Pushing them away with a slight motion, they burst once again into song, his lips stretched into a marvelous smile. ”Haha, I love that song.” he said drunken upon his own hormones, as they performed their last song, barely noticing that the police were upon the scene, seeing them as nothing but an annoyance. Maybe he would even take an officer into his bed, a proverbial middle finger to all.

Hell, he barely even noticed that the woman was grinding against him, as they finished the number and a loud cheer emenated from the crowd. 'Well, a slovely as that singing was, I think I need a rest.” He said feeling a small bead of sweat ruun down his forehead, feeling James wipe it away, One of them ment hat had walked up to them pressed their lips agaisnt his neck, and John found himself casually pushing them away. ”Down boys, we have time for what much later. Any guys that want to have fun are more than free to join me however.” He noted with a smirk, looking to Sophia. ”I think we have more than enough money for that hotel now, maybe even something ncie.”Part of him wondered if any of these people had more money than the amount they gathered physically.

Hell, he barely even noticed that the woman was grinding against him, as they finished the number and a loud cheer emenated from the crowd. 'Well, a slovely as that singing was, I think I need a rest.” He said feeling a small bead of sweat ruun down his forehead, feeling James wipe it away, One of them ment hat had walked up to them pressed their lips agaisnt his neck, and John found himself casually pushing them away. ”Down boys, we have time for what much later. Any guys that want to have fun are more than free to join me however.” He noted with a smirk, looking to Sophia. ”I think we have more than enough money for that hotel now, maybe even something ncie.”Part of him wondered if any of these people had more money than the amount they gathThe young woman seemed to be gathering up the money that they were bringing in, something about how easily they had made so much amusing him in a way. So the male decided to reach out and pick a few males from the crowd, handsone ones with rugged faces and strong arms that anyone would pay to be held within. They wanted to be close to him, and Sophia, to press against them and simply enjoy that wonderful aura. Pushing them away with a slight motion, they burst once again into song, his lips stretched into a marvelous smile. ”Haha, I love that song.” he said drunken upon his own hormones, as they performed their last song, barely noticing that the police were upon the scene, seeing them as nothing but an annoyance. Maybe he would even take an officer into his bed, a proverbial middle finger to all.

Hell, he barely even noticed that the woman was grinding against him, as they finished the number and a loud cheer emenated from the crowd. 'Well, as lovely as that singing was, I think I need a rest.” He said feeling a small bead of sweat ruun down his forehead, feeling James wipe it away, One of them men that had walked up to them pressed their lips agaisnt his neck, and John found himself casually pushing them away. ”Down boys, we have time for what much later. Any guys that want to have fun are more than free to join me however.” He noted with a smirk, looking to Sophia. ”I think we have more than enough money for that hotel now, maybe even something nice.”Part of him wondered if any of these people had more money than the amount they gathered physically.

more_horiz
As they finished up, Sophia grabbed the rest of the money.  The two had made over 12k.  She released a pheromone of repulsion making the crowd disperse, that is all but the one made that Jonathan had.

"Well, lets get a hotel room.  Do you mind if I room with you?  Maybe we can share this lovely man you have.  I don't know about you but all these hormones we emitted and my pheromones, I really just want to have some fun in a bed if you know what I mean."  She smirked slightly and took her jacket back from the man Jonathan still had under his spell and took $6,000 of the money, splitting it evenly.  

"Six thousand for me, six thousand for you.  Any hotels that you fancy around here?" 

more_horiz
There it was again, that feeling of repulsion that made the crowd scatter, John frowning lightly as his little pets went away. He looked somewhat childish, wishing that his toys had not all walked away, but then again he still had James, the thralled male that was looking at both with a lustful expression that showed what he wanted form them. The thought of sharing a man normally would have angered him, but then again he felt a certain kinship with this woman, so there was some exception to be made. ”I don't know, will you want to be shared James” Jonathan asked, nipping lightly on the males earlobe ”As for sharing a room, I don't think i'll mind too much and neither will he.” The male could only nod when asked about being shared, as if there was nothing he would have liked more.

”Six thousand sounds about right.” He mused with a smirk, taking the money and barely managing to pocket it, looking to the male in question, the one who wa still under his spell. ”I know a hotel not too far from here. It has badass room service, and many other things, I think even a hot tub.” He said with a cooe still permeating his voice as his fingers curled around the males right hand, one who was still carrying his clothing, the other extended for Sphia to hold. ”Shall we go?”

more_horiz
Sophia grinned when Jonathan offered his human pet for her and took his hand gently.  Her fingers fit perfectly in his hand, almost as if they were meant to share each others hands together.  The pink in her eyes had faded down to a paler shade as the lovely pheromones of lust and flowers reappeared around Jonathan.  She was toying with him slightly.

"Lead the way sweetie.  A hot tub sounds great.  I have't been in one of those since I was still human."  She mused with a smirk on her face and began to walk with him.  As they walked, she pushed herself closer to him, almost like they were a couple, wrapping her arm around him tightly.  She didn't know why she was doing this, but something about him just made her want to be close to him.  Maybe it was that they both shared hormonokinesis, or that she could feel his thoughts, desires and dreams.  Her Empathy was racing over him.  She seemed to be stricken with lust on the gay man beside her.  Maybe he wasn't completely gay.  Maybe he could be used for fun, or even a boyfriend.  Only time could tell.

"I'm glad I met you tonight.  Really, I am.  I haven't had this much fun since before I got my brother kicked out of the house 5 years ago.  I didn't mean to do it, I was jealous.  We just rekindled.  But you, you're something else.  I don't know what it is but I can't seem to look away.  Usually it's the opposite."

more_horiz
He could feel her aura washing over him, a slight amount of lust rising within him but nothing that he could not easily quell. It seemed that his fellow hormokinetic was....lusting after him more than he had intended for her too. He could feel something, this invisible hand picking through his mind slightly, much like a fingertip running along the files that were his emotions, yet he could easily place this lust he felt as towards the one whose hand he held, this male named James. One thing he did not like was this feeling emanating from her, something about it making him feel uncomfortable within a way and perhaps creating a stirring within him. Ahead he could see what looked to be the hotel, bright like a beacon and as extravagant as one would expect it.

”Well here we are.” He said with a tone that sounded somewhat like a whimsical purr, urging the male and female onwards as they walked through the clear glass doors. ”I've met many people who have had that problem.” John noted stepping up to the front desk, looking deeply into the eyes of the person there. ”I'm here for my room, it's the ebst one you have actually.” The woman looked strangely at him for a second, into the pink ringed eyes and within a few seconds she was typing away. That was when they were handed a key, John smirking and thanking the woman. ”Well I guess it's time we enjoy what we have” He noted placing two hundreds down on the counter and carted the two towards the elevator.

Last edited by Jonathan Reeves on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum