X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Partners in Crime (R)

descriptionCompleteRe: Partners in Crime (R)

more_horiz
Azrael listened to him as he laughed and she simply smiled at him. ''I like that i'm like you..'' She admitted and nodded. ''I won't be afraid. I'm your little Angel. Angel's don't get afraid...'' She muttered softly. As he let her out, she stretched her legs to get rid of the last of the aches before looking around. ''You'll come back though...when you're done talking to your boss, right? Family doesn't leave each other.'' A faint blush was on her cheeks and she took his hand as if she was a 5 year old girl. Walking inside, the white walls and floors overwhelmed her eyes so she blinked a lot and she buried herself into Hades' side, nervous.

more_horiz
"Of course I will" he said smiling at her. He was surprised that she held his hand and tried to hide it as the doctor approached them. "Renee" he said with a smile shaking her hand "Doctor Renee Johnson, meet Azrael Noble" 

"Its a pleasure Azrael" she said softly with a warm smile "I know you've been through a lot but lets get things going so i can make sure your okay," the doctor said 

"I'll be back in a few okay Angel?" he kissed the top of her head and walked down the hall where a grumpy looking man was waiting. 

Renee turned to the girl and held open the door to the exam room with a kind smile.

more_horiz
Azrael stared at the doctor with curiosity before snapping out of her trance. ''Hello Doctor Renee.'' The warm lips of Hades touched her forehead again and she watched him as he walked away. Her comfort was gone. Okay...I can do this...She thought to herself and followed the woman into the exam room. She was shaking with nervousness as she stared at the bright lights of the room and instantly wanted Hades back but like she said Angels do not get afraid. Just like Hades said, she did feel weaker but more like her human self weak. ''What must i do?'' She asked nervously, burying her face into the sleeve of Hades' oversized hoodie to breathe in his scent. The smell of safety.

more_horiz
When she finished the exam she handed her a few pills "this is to ensure you dont get pregnant sweetie" she said gently "i know your bruised but does anything feel like it might be broken?" 

Hades followed the grumpy FBI agent to an empty exam room "I'm taking you off her case" Smith said 

His eyes darkened considerably "you can't she needs me" "are you sure the kid needs ya? she will be fine what makes her different then the others" "I swear to christ if you take me off her case I may be forced to murder you" 

He turned and pushed his way out of the room "Grimm you will be arrested if you think you can stay on her case, your too attached to deep in" 

"I'm leaving next month for a new assignment you pathetic worm" he growled "shes my case or you can handle the next dangerous mutant on your own"

the sweaty agent puffed up his chest "listen you little pervert your off her-" he didnt get to finish his sentence because hades grabbed him by his collar and threw him across the hall with a resounding crash.

more_horiz
Azrael watched Renee like a predator watches it's prey. Holding the pills, she nodded slowly. ''I feel fine...just got the bruises, Ma'am.'' They spoke for a short while, Azrael answering every question as honestly as possible until there was a loud crash. Before Renee could stop her, Azrael ran out the room to see Hades' boss on the floor. 

Sprinting towards Hades despite her aching body, she skidded and almost crashed into him. ''Hades...What happened? What did he do to you?'' Her voice was dark just like her now blackish eyes as she stared protectively at Hades. The hallway had darkened with everyone's shadows and her hands were sparking with astral energy. Turning towards Hades' boss, her head tilted and her hair fell into her face. ''You tried to take him away from me, didn't you? You wanted him to leave me...'' Her voice was like the one's from a horror movie and she knelt down beside him, the shadows did the same. ''I wouldn't have tried to do that if i were you...Hades is family...Hades is safety. You are weak. You are a filthy human...'' She whispered darkly and kissed the man's forehead whilst a shadow's hand went straight through his chest and twisted around his heart. Releasing the hold the shadow had, Azrael backed away whilst a sick twisted smile was on her face. ''You won't try to do that again now...will you?'' She said in an innocent voice and a raise of her eyebrow.

more_horiz
Hades laid a heavy hand on her shoulder "don't worry angel...just let him go" 

Six months later

Hades sat on the couch in the living room waiting for Azrael to get hom from school, six months had passed since he brought her home on that hellish night. he didnt want to give her up but he had to do what is best for her.

more_horiz
Azrael listened and let go as she was told.

6 months later

Azrael sprinted home with a bright smile on her face like she always did when she knew Hades would be there to greet her. Opening the door, she threw her bag under the coats before taking off the hoodie Hades had given her the night they met. Rushing into the living room, her smile brightened and she wrapped her arms around him. ''Brother! Good to see you home at this time.'' She greeted him as she usually did and sat herself next to him to snuggle into his side. Despite being together for 6 months, his smell still brought her safety and he was now her brother. Her only family.

more_horiz
He smiled and hugged her tightly he'd been made her legal guardian as soon as he left that sector of the government but he had to move on to the next assignment and he loathed it. "Angel" he said softly playing with her hair "you know i' never want to leave you right?"

more_horiz
Azrael smiled up at him and loved it when he was that protective loving brother towards her. Leaning into his hand as it played with her hair, her heart froze at his words. Just like every movie...when someone was going to leave another, they would say just that. ''Yes i know Hades...this means you're going doesn't it?'' She asked, hiding her tears well. ''You have someone else to help...'' She muttered and pulled her knees up to her chest.

more_horiz
"I do have to go little angel, but not to help another child. i've been transferred to black ops i am being sent to Iraq"  he kissed her hair and frowned "if this wasnt an important job i wouldnt leave you sweet girl..do you remember Renee? her sister will take care of you. Renee would take you but i know you dont like having your powers turned off..." he sighed heavily "i'll be gone a long time"

more_horiz
Azrael's whole body tensed at the mention of Iraq and she looked up at him, fear evident in her eyes. ''You're...going there? You'll be safe, right!?'' She exclaimed, touching his cheek softly and nodded slowly. ''I remember Renee and very well...I would not like my powers being turned off either. I'm finally getting the hang of them...'' Tears welled up in her eyes as he said a long time. ''How long...is a long time, Hades?'' She asked quietly, almost fearing the answer. Standing up, Azrael began to pace fiddling with her fingers, waiting for an answer. ''Promise me...you'll be safe and you'll come right home the first chance you get. Wait...W-When do you go?'' Tears slipped down her cheeks as she wandered towards the window, not wanting him to see the tears.

more_horiz
He got to his feet and followed her hugging her tightly "years...possibly.." he said sadly "as soon as i am back on american soil i'll come see you. I promised i'd never abandon you and i intend to keep that promise i just have abilities that make me a good weapon to the higher ups"

more_horiz
Azrael leaned into his body, enjoying the warmth his body provided and has always provided in the past six months. Her heart was breaking slowly. ''Years...'' She whispered, fresher tears falling down her cheeks soaking his shirt. ''You best come straight to see me...or hell will break loose, Hades Grimm.'' She tried to threaten but her heart was not into it. ''I understand brother...'' She muttered, burying her face in his chest. ''When do you go?'' She asked again, her voice muffled slightly.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum