X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

First Night in New York (Nc-17 at worst)

descriptionCompleteRe: First Night in New York (Nc-17 at worst)

more_horiz
So the kid was seventeen? John found himself cursing internally as he looked back to his drink, taking another deep sip of it, once again wincing. The mention of experience made him smirk lightly of course, and if only the kid knew the kind of experience that he had under his belt, if only he knew. If anything he would have been still willing to show the male this experience, but then again he was unsure the legality of it, not that the law mattered much to him anyway, considering that he usually manipulated people anyway. The mention of someone taking care of him made John almost laugh, considering that he had no one taking care of him, he took care of himself.

He had enough money at the moment to slink back to his nice hotel, but how long that would last he could not tell. For all he knew his money would run out by the end of the week and then he was back again wondering the wonderful streets. ”I guess you could say I’ve got my life goin well.” Another draught of the liquor thrown back as he felt his senses slowly beginning to dull, but not enough that he was vulnerable in any way.  ”Not that I have anyone taking care of me at the moment, I just manage.” He had thought about getting a job once or twice, but those flights of fancy did not last long. He did not need one when he could manipulate people with their greatest weakness; lust.

’What about you? Do you have any hobbies, a job or do you still go to school?” He asked pleasantly, cocking his head to the side waiting for an answer.

more_horiz
"I do magic. I am still a student yes but I manage to get by doing various forms of magic, doing things people tell me is completely impossible. Name it and I can probably do it." Niall said as he smiled with a happy look on his face, inviting the guy to try him. He kicked back as if waiting for a challenge. He wiggled his eyebrow, but then found himself wondering Why the hell did I just do that. But it was too late what's done is done, the only issue now was working a little magic of his own...after showing off what his power was...of course without actually revealing that it was mutant magic and what-not or whatever people wanted to call it.

more_horiz
John perked an eyebrow upon the mention of magic, as if the male had said something fantastic, but his mind ran over that quickly. Perhaps he was some kind of magician, did parlor tricks and things of that nature, not whatever else that word meant. ”Magic?” He asked with a sly smirk, his tone seeming to reflect some of the incredulous reaction that was stirring within him. ”Well magic man, show me a trick.” He said trying not to sound patronizing but that was how it ended up anyway. The ball was in Niall’s court so to speak.

more_horiz
"Alright...I'll show you a magic trick. But Lt me show off my hobby a little first." He said with a wry smile before chuckling as if it were some large joke. He cleared his throat and shook his hands all about as if shaking them out. He then ran his hands over his face, as if he just woke up, concealing the change in his eyes by barely a pigment lighter. He looked to see that Jon's drink was looking a little low. Nothing major, then again he may be understating a bit...after all he's Irish. He immediately thought of a trick.

"Hey, I need you to tell me your favorite thing to drink...EVER no matter what it is no matter what year it is, doesn't matter. Then I need you to tell me your favorite flower from ANYWHERE in the world." Niall said, keeping his hands where they could be seen. He smiled as he waited for an answer. His mind began floating with all the possible ways he could make this his greatest trick ever. Though he knew to be careful now, he only had five more spells left, and this one he just switched to was known to be tiring after a bit.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum