X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Do what you always do. Run. (R)

descriptionCompleteRe: Do what you always do. Run. (R)

more_horiz
"I TOLD YOUR TO LEAVE HER ALONE!"
"Please don't shout at me, kid..." said Jason as he looked around. It was kind of dark and cold in her mind. "I want to speak to Mackenzie Brooke Jackson. The little girl, whose mind you seem to take over."

"She wants me to leave Mackenzie alone," said Jason, not opening his eyes. "I think she is scared, its like the darker version of her stepped up to fight for the weaker self--I guess." Jason wasn't sure if Sara was understanding it all or not, but he had no time to explain, he had to get to the girl first.

"I can help you and Mackenzie. If you are the same Mackenzie, then I shall call you MJ," smiled Jason as he thought of his creation to be the most clever one in the world. "I need you two to come with me, because people who care about you are falling apart. Your mother has lost so much in one day--I don't know if she would ever recover from such loss. But with you being alive, at least she could have some peace of mind."

more_horiz
" I took over nothing that wasnt mine already. You think its okay to hurt a little one so much? Well it isnt!" Light Mackenzie tried to step forward when she realized Jason was there but dark Mackenzie pushed her back. " You cant trust them they will hurt you!"

Dark mackenzie realized Sara was invading the mind as well. She screamed in frustration and pushed into Sara's mind, forcing her to step backwards quickly until she hit a shelf of medical supplies. light Mackenzie whimpered " Sara! mommy! Jason? Jason shes in control i cant stop h-" She stopped talking when dark mack looked at her with that cold gaze.

more_horiz
"You need to stop this immediately!" said Jason, remembering the pain he just felt an hour ago. This was not going to happen again. "I am not going to lose anyone else... You might not know the kind of pain I went through earlier, but I am telling you, it hurts like a real bitch. The most painful thing I have ever experience. So, please do not force me to kill anyone else, I have enough blood on my hands as it is. I don't want anymore. Please stop!" Jason's words were carefully chosen so that he could persuade a little girl to release Mackenzie. Peter's death, still lingered in the air, like it still happened today. "I do not know what you mean by "hurting little ones" but, that is exactly what I am trying to prevent. So, please, work with me...help me to help you. Please. I don't want to kill anymore."

more_horiz
Sara fell backwards when Mackenzie pushed her back. After she hit the shelf she slumped to the floor and medical supplies fell down around her. She was conscious just a little bruised. " Jason something is wrong with her, I dont think shes up for negotiations. Shes seeing us as the enemy." She slowly stood back up again.

more_horiz
" Loose anyone? LOOSE ANYONE? Mackenzie is not yours to loose." Dark mackenzie said. She is mine! I will protect her! YOU didnt protect her. You let her be hurt! IM IN CONTROL NOW!" She reached out to Jason's mind and tried to violently push him out. Dark Mack was becoming more violent.

more_horiz
"How about we let Mackenzie decide what she wants to do. Eh?" said Jason, wondering how did the dark side manifest inside of her mind. "You might be in control, but it's Mackenzie's body, which--might I remind you-- is not going to last forever. Her body is dying along with her, so if we prolong this any longer, you are not going to be in control much longer. Because we both are going to lose her."

Jason wished that MJ would hurry up and turn over the girl who needed her mother and everyone around her loved ones. Not sure how else to convince the dark side of Mackenzie to come forward, Jason did the next best thing. "Mackenzie, you have to take control from yourself. You have to fight, this is you--don't let yourself be pushed around. I's safe to come out now, you have to believe me, I would never put your life in danger. Please, just--come with me."

more_horiz
" I cant stop her i trie-"She was cut off by Dark Mack silencing her. Mackenzie's body jerked and her eyes flew open. Her normal shockingly blue eyes were now red. She smiled and sat up, looking at Jason. " What was that you were saying about her body dying? guess ill just have to take over completely. Its a good thing too. Shes been forcing me down forever."

more_horiz
When Mackie sat up, Jason automatically screamed, "Stop! You are going to kill her!" There was still a chance of Mackenzie being alive, but with her dark side trying to supress her and control every move of hers, it was probably not going to last. Jason didn't want to watch her die, he didn't want to care anymore. Her mother was bent on self-destruction and Jason wanted to make her life worth living again. But how could he?

"She is not alive, MJ ," said Jason, tears brimming up in his eyes again. "She is just a vessel to you. If her body dies, you and her will both perish." He sat down, muttering quietly. "You can't do that." What else was Jason going to lose today? How much can death take from him in one week? How much pain must he experience to feel alive? Jason felt helpless, he has never been in a situation like that before. He needed to defeat her somehow. But simple words didn't seem to do much for him.

more_horiz
Dark Mackenzie smirked using Mack's body. She had a taste for the power and she liked it. Mackenzie had been holding her back so long and now she didnt have the power to do so. The kid never told a soul of her darker side. Dark Mackenzie shrugged. " Hers isnt the only body around here. I dont NEED her. I could take another. I could take you. I could take that pretty little wife of yours."

more_horiz
There was an invisible line between Jason and that thing,  whatever she was. Jason didn't care, he was tired of everyone playing god and controlling people like they were some sort of puppets on strings. Never again, was he going to let any of it happen. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, pushing all of his bad thoughts into the darkest corners of his own mind. Where they were not going to see the light of day...ever. 

"...I could take that pretty little wife of yours."
"You have crossed the line I had drew for you, now..." said Jason exhaling, "now, there is no going back." This was just yet another reason why Jason couldn't remain at school any longer. He had to leave it for someone else to make all the hard decisions. He wasn't strong enough anymore. He didn't want to care anymore. Standing up, Jason looked at the body of a girl who didn't deserve any of it. Then, he instantly jumped into her mind and began to push, and he was pushing hard. If he didn't kill the dark side of Mackenzie, he hopped to never let her see the light of a day either, just like his own thought.

more_horiz
Dark mack wasnt prepared for the little professor to fight back. She was thrown off guard when he invaded the host body's mind. Mackezie's body let out an angry scream and she tried to push back but he was too strong. She couldnt even hold him at bay. She was lookng ground. " Someone is feeling touchy" She said through gritted teeth.

more_horiz
"You bet your sorry ass I am touchy," said Jason, angrily. He didn't want to fight anymore, just escape this hell called New York City. Too much was interferring with his life. Yes, he knew the risks involved in being Headmaster of the school, but nothing prepared him for that. He knew that something was not right in the mind of Mackenzie. Her dark side never showed up through, why now? Why was it appearing when Mackenzie laid on a brink of death. He had no idea to any of the questions Jason was asking himself. Only wonder ran through his mind. Only revenge and vengeance clouded his mind. And he sure as hell was going to let it all out. Pushing the dark side of Mackenzie away, Jason kept on thinking of painful thoughts, maybe they will bring an end to this absurdity. Maybe he was not going to survive. "GET OUT! GET OUT OF HER MIND!" yelled Jason, nothing was going to stop. Nothing.

more_horiz
Mack's body fell to its knees, she looked up at him with those creepy red eyes. " This wont end. I'll ill be back! you wait!" Dark mackenzie was being pushed back in mackenzie's subconscious. Like she was being locked away deep in her mind. " SHE WILL NEED ME TOO MUCH. SHE WILL LET ME- LET ME OUT." Dark mack was struggling for control.

Mackenzie's body collapsed to the floor as dark Mackenzie was finally llocked away in Mack's subconscious where she belonged. Mackenzie's good side was back in control. She laid on the floor groaning in pain and whimpering softly as she slowly started to come to.

more_horiz
As Dark Mackenzie was pushed into the darkest corners of Mackenzie's mind, Jason fell backwards from his stool, like someone pushed him hard. He opened his eyes and saw Mackenzie groan and moan. She was alive. Somehow, the darkest things always end up being hidden away from the light. Just like in fairy tales, good always prevailed. Scrambling to his knees, Jason crawled to her and placed his hand on her. "Mackenzie, are you alright?" asked Jason, shaking her a bit to get some sort of a response from her. "Please tell me you are fine," muttered Jason, looking at her. "Please, please--come on, say something."

more_horiz
Mackenzie's head hurt like hell from dark mack and from the healing gunshot from Scarlet. She slowly opened her eyes and they were their normal piercing blue. She squinted a little at the brightness of the light and tears started to form. " Im back. Thank you Mr Jason" She threw her small arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder.

more_horiz
Jason embraced Mackie as she did so as well. He was glad at least someone was alive from this wretched day. He wasn't going to break the bad news to her. He just wanted to get out of there as fast as he could. He didn't need anything, he wasn't going to take anything with him. Jason fought back his tears, hard. He wasn't going to cry in front of Mackie. "You are most welcome, Mackenzie." said Jason. How was he going to tell her that her mother has taken off?

"Loika, your daughter is alive, come find me in Med Bay." said Jason to Loika as he closed his eyes and hugged Mackie tighter.

more_horiz
Mackenzie cried a little into his shoulder. " Im sorry i didnt tell you. Its been so hard to keep her down. Shes really bossy. Is she gone for good?" Mackenzie could remember the times dark mack had surfaced. The time she was playing with the snake in the yard, times mommy had asked her to help around the house. She hoped the horrible side of her was gone for good.

more_horiz
logan came down the stairs carrying a very sparsely dressed loika wearing logan's coat.She had a small bruise on her head but was otherwise fine. He grunted when he reached the last step. " Took a few days but i found the brat professor. Was getting herself into some trouble as usual." He laid her on a table. "Shes fine. Just had to knock her out to get her home."

more_horiz
Loika groaned and gasped when she opened her eyes and saw the bright lights. She let her eyes adjust for a moment before she let out a pained scream and a sob. " You son of a bitch! how dare you bring me back here! Ill fucking kill you!" She held the bruised spot on her head gingerly. She was angry at him for bringing her back and pained at seeing the place full of all of her memories.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum