X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Fixing what is broken (nc17)

descriptionCompleteRe: Fixing what is broken (nc17)

more_horiz
Peter, still being held by Loika, looked at his surroundings. He stood up and noticed Jason and...was that...NO, IT COULDN'T BE! He looked at Jason confusedly. "Am I dreaming or are you holding Mackenzie right now?" asked Peter. "Because if you are, it can't be possible. I saw her dead body. I think I am losing my mind. It's been a long day." Peter was sure that Loika saved the only woman whom Peter wanted dead.

more_horiz
Loika sunk to her knees and whimpered in pain. They were back in Jason's office. Peter's nails were sticking out of her body. She grabbed each of the nails one at a time and pulled them out. She had to bite her lip to keep from making any loud cries of pain.

After she pulled them all out she let them drop to the floor. She leaned on the desk to catch her breath. " Jason... you wanna explain things?" She said with a grimace as her wounds started to heal.

more_horiz
Looking at everyone silently. Jason debated whether or not to tell Peter what just happened. But would it matter to him in a long run? Jason walked up to Peter and wrapped his hand around the young man's shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. But what he really was doing, was erasing his memory of dead Mackenzie. Smiling, Jason walked back to Mackie. "Don't let Mackie wander off on her own. It's a big world out there." said Jason as he walked back to his desk, looking at Loika.

"I have erased the part of Mackie being dead from Peter's memory. To him it will look like she was never dead in a first place. Don't tell him anything of it. He wouldn't believe you anyway. Hold on to him for a while, before he decides to be a hero again."

more_horiz
Peter turned to look at Loika and Mackie. He didn't know how he got here, but all that mattered was he had his family with him. Starring blankly at Jason, Peter wanted to ask a question but wasn't sure what it was he wanted to ask. "I am hungry," said Peter, not remembering anything past the moment before they got to the battle. "Anyone else is hungry?"

more_horiz
Are we done with this?

more_horiz
Yea sorry been feelin icky.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum