X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Learning Control (R at worst)

descriptionCompleteRe: Learning Control (R at worst)

more_horiz
Shikon smirked that side smirk he always had when he had gotten the upper hand on someone. As Skye started to pull her hand away Shikon clamped his hand down firmly around her wrist ignoring the pain of the volts shooting through his skin. Shikon then twisted his body to the side and flipped Skye over none too gently onto her back. Shikon made sure to break her fall so that she didn't get too hurt. 

"That was lesson one. Never let your guard down. If a person sees weakness on your face like you had just then, expect them to take advantage of it. Never fear your powers Skye. Be proud of them. The only people who should fear them is the one on the receiving end. Do you understand?" Shikon offered a genuine smile. Shikon still held onto her wrist, and didn't even flinch as he felt more volts going through his arm.

more_horiz
As he flipped her, the volts increased and she gasped, landing softly on her back.  She didn't expect that at all.  "I just don't want anyone dying because of me, except the fuckers who did this to me."  She said, grinding her teeth.  She felt his grip tighten and decided to charge herself up to free her hand.  Skye wasn't happy he was forcing her to hold his hand and send her volts of electricity into his body, but it seemed like she had no choice in the matter.  

"Give me my hand back."  She said, trying to free it now.  Her eyes lit up brightly like looking into a flash light as the electricity increased in strength. She slowly got to her feet.

more_horiz
Shikon laughed as Skye got mad and stood up on her own. His arm was getting tingly and numb from all the electricity flowing from Skye. "And what if I don't Skye? Are you gonna take it from? Prove to me right now that you're truly worth my time for training. We'll still be friends if you aren't strong enough, but show me what you can do. Show me how strong you are! We're going to make you stronger Skye if you can prove to me right now that you're able to get stronger."

Shikom spun Skye's hand behind her back and start to pull it up. This had to be causing some pain to her shoulder. "Can you handle the pain of training?"

more_horiz
(sorry was sick)

Skye's eyes grew brighter, the electricity increased with her anger.  She tried to pull free but then her arm was twisted and she screamed in pain.  The pain caused more electricity to flow, lighting her body up like a lighting bolt.  The bangles sucked in most of the electricity before it reached him but she seemed to be glowing with anger.

"Fine, you want me to fight you for my arm back?"  She spat out and screamed again, her hair lit up.  A small electrical ball began to form in her hand that  Shikon held.  It increased in size before it threw itself right at his face.

"DROP MY ARM!"  She shouted as another began to grow.  It was hard for her to keep them growing as the bangles tried to suck the electricity in,

more_horiz
Perfect thought Shikon as he let go of her arm to dodge the ball of lightning. "C'mon now. Surely you can do better than that? Let me show you a really neat trick that you can maybe do one day." 

Shikon focused his mind and flames poured out from his hands taking the form of a sword. His smirk grew wider as he laughed uncontrollably. "Show me what you can do."

more_horiz
Skye rubbed her arm now that it was freed, her eyes sparked electrical sparks instead of the yellow hue of color.  She was angry no doubt but when he made the sword she froze.  "I can't do that, not with these bangles.  I barely was able to make the electrical balls.  The bangles sucked up half of what they would of been.  How about we stop fighting and you help me get these bastards off.  Than we will have a fair fight."  She sighed and looked at the bangles on her wrists with a sorrowed face.

"I really do appreciate the way you have been getting me to unleash some of my powers but I don't think I can do much more until these are off. M.R.D really fucked me over with these.  I can't control my gifts, I can't do anything too powerful.  I want them off.  I'm in so much pain from doing everything we just did.  All of that power I used on you sent painful waves throughout my bones.  Please Shikon help me get them off then we can go back to this.  Let's see if I can control my powers without these fuckers on.  They hurt, they suck my life to dullness and sadness.  You saw how weak I was even when I got angry.  Any ideas on how to remove them out of my bone marrow?  I don't care if it will hurt I just want them off and gone!"  After she said the last part, she felt anger rise and the lamp next to them suddenly shattered as her body sucked in the electricity.  The bulb has shattered.

more_horiz
Shikon let the sword dissolve into nothing and a frown overcame his face. "Skye I can get rid of them, but it will be very painful. You must understand that once I start I won't stop no matter how much you beg or plead. Skye if you trust me enough to do this then put your wrists in my hands." Shikon held out his hands, palms up.

more_horiz
Skye hesitated but nodded.  A small electrified tear fell from her eyes and she took in a deep breath.
"I trust you. But know this... I'm not sure if I can contain my powers without the bangles.  So let's hope when you get these off, I don't become what everyone calls me already, a live wire.  Let's do this.  I know it's going to hurt... but I hurt every day from them... I will bear the pain, and maybe pass out from it.. but lets try an get them off my friend."  She said and put on a brave face, putting her wrists into his hands and took in a deep breath again.

"I'm ready."

more_horiz
Shikon started to focus his powers into his hands, and he took a deep breath. Gently he gripped her wrists and the bangles. "This is going to hurt a lot. If you can't control your powers I'll simply knock you out. It may take a me a few minutes. It will feel like an eternity to you though." Shikon took a deep breath.
he focused the heat onto the bangles. Nothing was happening so he upped the heat. Still nothing. He started to up it more, it was already the heat 

Then he pulled the power from deep within. The heat rose to his hands and he focused it onto the bangles. He could see that they weren't being affected. "It's going to get worse before it gets better. I'm going to have to get much hotter than this. Stay as still as you can. Do not move or I may burn you and not the bangles."

more_horiz
AS soon as Skye felt the heat, she began to wince.  At first she stood there and bared it, grinding hr teeth.  As the heat increased she began to let out small whimpers, trying her best to hold it in.  Finally, when he increased the heat more she couldn't help but scream in pain.  It wasn't long screams, but short out bursts.  She was trying her hardest no to scream but was failing as he increased the heat.  Her arms tried to pull away instinctively but she held her ground and just screamed.

"It's not working!!!!"  Skye yelled and tears of electricity began to flow down her face.  She started to wobble a little, the pain beginning to get a little unbearable and she began to weaken in her knees as she just let go and screamed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum