X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteStar Gazing (R at worst)

more_horiz
Skye saw on the new that it was suppose to be a meteor show on this night.  She left the Brotherhood mansion and went to central park with a black hoody on to cover her bright hair, sunglasses over her eyes in case they got too bright, black stretch pants and black converses.  If someone looked at her they would think she was out to rob a store.  Really it was all for her comfort and protection to others.  Her eyes were controllable now with the shade of brightness but she still liked to put the sunglasses on where out.  Her hair however was bright and electrical so the hood blocked that out, plus wearing the hoody prevented anyone from accidentally bumping into her to get electrocuted. 

As Skye reached the park, she noticed a few other people were here to watch the shower and she smiled.  Even if she couldn't touch others, she did like the company.  She hated humans though for what they did to her, the bangles on her wrist a constant reminder of that but she assumed a few mutants would be near by.  As she reached a rock formation, Skye banged into someone, her hood fell off revealing the bright blonde electrified hair and knocked off her sunglasses.  Her yellow eyes stared right at the young man she bumped into and gasped.

"Sorry... I um..."  Was all she could say.  She was frozen, worried he was M.R.D and would turn her in.

descriptionCompleteRe: Star Gazing (R at worst)

more_horiz
”I should have brought along my jacket.” Travis muttered to himself, burying hands into the pockets of his faded blue jeans. He was sitting on a bench in Central Park, looking up to the heavens as he awaited the meteor shower that was supposed to be happening tonight, luminescent blue eyes narrowed slightly as he considered the potential celestial event. His father was likely going to worry, or whatever it was that he did, but that did not bother the male in the least, as he would likely have to hear the old man gripe anyway. There was always something wrong with how he carried himself, and not a second went by without it being pointed out. Travis smirked as he stood to his feet, perhaps deciding to find a better vantage point for the main event.

However as he was walking, someone bumped into him, drawing a rather irritated growl from the blond as he looked to the person that had done so. The person that was standing before him was a blonde, or rather a blonde with strangely electric hair and eyes as brilliant. There was something not normal about her, and that was something that he could tell from a simple look, yet he was still annoyed. ”No problem, just watch where you’re going next time.” He answered simply, yet one could hear an annoyed and rather irate undertone to what he said, as if there would be a manner of consequence if she did not heed is words. His hands were still buried into his pockets as he considered giving the girl a proper chewing out but then decided that it would simply be a waste of time and words to berate the inferior.

more_horiz
Skye stood there shocked at the young mans tone and reaction to her appearance.  She couldn't believe he wasn't afraid of what she looked like or even commented that she was a mutant.  Most people when they saw her would freak out, run or say something about how she was a freak.   But this boy just spoke to her like she was a normal person even if his tone was bit rude in a way.  She blinked a few times, grabbed her sun glasses and put her hood back up, tucking her bright blonde hair back under it and ran to catch up to him.  She figured if he didn't react like most humans did than he had to be a mutant too.  There wasn't another explanation to it for her.  It was rare for Skye to find other mutants outside the Brotherhood and she wasn't going to just let him walk away from her.

As she caught up she thought about reaching out but remembered it would hurt him if she touched him so instead she spoke.  "Hey, wait up."  She shouted and smiled slightly.

"You're like me aren't you?  I rarely find anyone else like me out here... You here for the meteor shower?"  She asked, trying to be friendly but didn't hold a hand out to shake.  Her eyes, the yellow hue glew slightly brighter in her excitement to meet someone who was different like her besides the brotherhood, but not so bright they could blind him.

more_horiz
Travis found himself stopped as the woman would call out to him, asking if he would wait. The male would stop of course, exhaling deeply and rolling his eyes dramatically. The question of if he was like her was asked, and he had to bite back a sarcastic remark about how he had entirely different parts than her. ”Like you? I have no idea what you are talking about.” Travis would note with a cocked eyebrow as he turned around. Perhaps she was speaking about being a mutant, something that he did not consider himself to be, so he would say he was not like her and it would be the truth within his mind. ”I mean I know I’m not a woman so what are you getting at?” He would ask burying his hands into his pockets and waiting for some form of answer before he talked about how he was here for anything.

more_horiz
"You have gifts, well, I consider mine a curse but you can do things that humans can't right?"  She asked and looked at him with a serious face.  She knew not all mutants considered themselves a mutant, especially those with gifts of the mind.

"Or am I wrong?  You a human or you not?"  She asked and looked at him with hope.  Skye never met many mutants outside the brotherhood, so finding someone to talk to outside the mansion was exciting to her.  She just wanted a friend and hoped he would be that person, or at least someone like her she could watch the stars with for a time.

"Would you like to watch the shower with me?"

more_horiz
The female had jumped to a large assumption, something that nearly caused Travis to laugh in her face. Instead he simply smirked at her, cocking his head to the side in mock confusion. ”I'm unsure where you're getting all of these assumptions from. I bump into you and all of the sudden you have some wild notion that i'm some manner of mutant. Its rude and simply uncalled for.” He said his face not changing as he seemed to tear into her verbally, though his words sounded far from harsh in tone. ”For all you know I could have been some kind of mutant hunter, or a member of that M.R.D thing that everyone is talking about.”

more_horiz
Now, he had pissed her off with the way he spoke to her.  Skye gritted her teeth and suddenly a bll of electricity formed in front of her in the space between the two of them.

"There is no need for you to be such a rude asshole when it's so clear you are a mutant. But fine don't classify yourself as one be in denial but its so clear to see.  Don't you dare talk to me about M.R.D, they did they to me, tortured me and locked me away for years, put bangles on my wrists that go to the center of my bones."  The more she spoke the bigger the ball of electricity grew.

more_horiz
Skye, unless you can read minds, you have no way of knowing whether Travis is a mutant or not. Please do not god-mod.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum