X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteCat on the table (Nc-17 for nudity)

more_horiz
Soft little paws padded into the kitchen.  Jessie in her usual black cat form jumped up and onto the table in the kitchen.  She was hungry but didn't know what she wanted.  Soft purrs came out of her throat as she thought to herself o the choices that presented themselves out on the table.  Bag of chips, apples, bananas, pretzels and candy.  She meowed softly and thought about the fridge which had frozen dinners but that wasn't what she wanted.

Perhaps tuna, but she didn't know where that was so she simply stayed on the table and began to meow annoyingly like a hungry cat, hoping someone would come into the kitchen to feed her thinking she was someone pet.   It had worked in the past so she figured it would work again as she kept meowing, her volume increasing.  She paced the table, tail up and eyes shifting to a beautiful green hue.

descriptionCompleteRe: Cat on the table (Nc-17 for nudity)

more_horiz
Rozmer let out an audible mmmmmm as he appeared out of thin air in the kitchen, licking his lips. He'd recently gotten wind of a cake nestled cozily in the confines of the fridge and the thought of spongy chocolaty goodness was too much temptation for him to resist. After hearing of his target, Rozmer had made a beeline for the nearest restroom stall and locked himself in so as not to raise suspicion of his absence. And now that he was at his destination his eyes locked on to one of the many fridges in the kitchen. He couldn't be sure which one held the delicious treasure but he would search each one until he found it. And with his first target in sight Rozmer made his way across the kitchen. But there was another in the kitchen, and had it not been for the meowing Rozmer may never have spotted the little creature. 

It startled him at first, the high pitched drone of a cat begging for food. He had been so tunnel visioned he had almost missed the animal entirely. Hearing its cries he stopped for a moment, contemplating his options before deciding to attend to the cat before satisfying his own desires. "Hey there little girl" he mused approaching the feline. "You're hungry too huh?" he asked as he pet the black cat softly from head to tail then moving to scratch it under its chin as he got down to its eye level. "I'll tell you what, if you keep quite about me taking some cake I'll get you some tuna , huh how does that sound?" With another little rub of the black haired kitty's head he made his way to the fridge. 

Rozmer's eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store when the contents of the fridge were revealed to him. One delicious chocolate cake sat in the center of the fridge still secured with a lid and taped packaging. It almost glowed in his eyes. He nearly drooled just looking at it but quickly remembered the feline begging on the counter and reached for a can of tuna as well. Quickly he backed from the fridge, a can of tuna in one hand and his chocolaty treasure in the other and set them both on the counter. Rozmer then moved to a nearby shelf and took out a small dish for the cat. Taking the dish in one hand he placed the unopened can inside the bowl. He then took hi now free hand and placed it below the hand with the bowl in it. The unopened can then passed through the bowl into his waiting hand, its contents now left in the same shape inside the bowl. "Here you go" he said with a smile as he handed the dish with fresh tuna to the cat. Tossing the unopened can into the garbage he once more turned his attention to the cake on the counter.

more_horiz
Jessie purred softly when she was pet by the newcomer to the kitchen.  Once again, acting like the cat she was for four years in NYC worked and she was thought to be a cat begging for food, not a mutant.  She loved being pet, the animal instinct drives gave her the pleasure of enjoying the scratches and pets.  She stopped meowing and purred instead as he talked.  Her eyes watched him and if he looked into them, he would see the human like intelligence behind them.

Jessie watched Rozmer's movements, purring even louder when he got her tuna and she ate it quickly.  She meowed softly when finished and decided to have a little more fun with the mutant she had never met before.  Slowly she walked to the tables edge and sat down.  Her eyes narrowed and slowly she began to shift back to her human form.  Long human legs extended down the table, arms then hr body, formed. Her head was last.  She wore white panties and a white bra, enchanted to stay on when she shifted.  Her eyes stayed cat like for another moment before becoming brown and human.

"Thank you for tuna."  Jessie said and smiled. She began to laugh slightly, a purr emitted from her throat still.  "It was very good."

more_horiz
Ah sweet deliciousness. Rozmer could not wait another second to sink his teeth into that chocolaty delight that taunted him from the counter. With the sound of the cat eating happily at its meal he reached both hands towards the cake like an addict approaching his addiction. A hand on either side of its still sealed container, Rozmer hovered for a moment, savoring the look of the confectionery masterpiece. Then with each hand he reached through the plastic and in to the center of the cake itself.  Taking a considerable chunk in each hand he pulled his prize from inside its plastic prison without even smudging its exterior. His right hand then slammed to his mouth shoving the delicate confection down his gullet. The sweet flavor assaulted his taste buds and Rozmer was at perfect bliss. But before he could take the bite from his other hand a voice came from behind him. In a slightly broken sentence it thanked him for the tuna. Slowly he turned his head only to find a nearly naked woman sitting on the counter in place of the cat from a moment ago. Chocolate still caked on his face and his mouth still full Rozmer struggled to swallow the large bite before speaking. "I'm sorry, if I'd known you were human I'd have heated the tuna up first." Her clothing, or lack there of, didn't really bother him. It was not uncommon for him to encounter beings of other realities who wore little to no clothes. Wiping his face he spoke again, re establishing his usual polite demeanor though unsure what to do with the other lump of cake in his left hand. "I really would appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone about this" he motioned up with the chunk of cake in his hand. "I've got a little bit of a sweet tooth and I just can't help myself sometimes." He was slightly ashamed of his behavior in front of another though he did not regret the sweet flavor that still hung on his lips.

more_horiz
The sounds of laser gun shooting came off from William's playing system as he absent mindedly walked into the kitchen. He was so close of beating that boss in the game that no one else around him mattered. It was only a game. Then, game over screen appeared and William had enough. He's been losing at this game for quiet sometime and he sure didn't need that.

He angrily shut his game and threw it in his pocket. "Mother fu--" he stopped as he saw a stranger in a kitchen eating cake. they had cake. How come he never heart about it. The stranger looked weird. With that hairdo he might be labeled freak. But then again, he was the one to talk. "Sorry, you must be knew," said William to the stranger. He took a notice of a cat on a table. Who was talking. Or was he imagining? "My name is William."

more_horiz
(Uhh Jessie is in human form she shifted back... you wanna edit your post before i do mine?)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum