X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteFree-running and Parkour (PG-13)

more_horiz
Luke loved to run, his powers just made that even more fun.  He run around the track with his super speed, adding flips here and there, doing the free-running style.  He loved to just let himself go.  He wore PJ bottoms and wife beater as he did his thing.  It was sunny out and an actual nice day as he did some flips on the track.  He ran against the walls a few times, phasing through them to add some fun to it.  He loved to Free-Run and to do Parkour outside.

In a way, the Russian mutant just seemed to let himself go.  He barely worked up a sweat.  Finally, he stopped running and did three flips in a row at super speed.  It was so fast that he was just a blur.

"I love this veather, this place.  I love America.  I just vish I knew more people here.  Oh vell.  At least I have my talents."  Luke spoke to himself and grabbed a bottle of water he had in the grass.  Slowly he sat down in the grass and looked up at the blue sky.  He sighed contently and laid back watching the clouds float by.

descriptionCompleteRe: Free-running and Parkour (PG-13)

more_horiz
Christopher sipped heavily on a cup of creamed coffee, steam rising from the medium brown liquid as a small content sigh escaped from his lips. He was dressed in faded blue jeans, and a thick hoodie, one with the hood drawn over his head as he looked up into the air. It was early around the Institute, and that was when he could go doing some tests of his speed, sipping on coffee to keep his caffeine high up. Going into his superhuman speed groove, the world would seem to blur as the male would run along the grounds with inhuman speed and with an inhuman ability to process everything around him.

He would occasionally jump over something, performing some manner of slightly acrobatic feat and managing to keep his coffee from falling to the ground, everything around him painfully slow. The wing beats of a humming bird as it flew by, each one seeming so slow to him. He would ash past a butterfly in motion, making sure that he did not accidentally harm it as the coffee remained within his hand, taking note of someone else looking to the sky. The male would stop within an instant, to most seeming to appear out of nowhere.

”Sky looks nice right?” He asked with a voice that sounded like he was somewhat on fast forward.

more_horiz
Luke heard the fast talking voice of a younger male and sat up, turning his head to the sound.  He smiled and stood up and held his hand out in a greeting.  "It looks vonderful.  I'm Luke.  Nice to meet you.  I love meeting new people here."  He said with a heavy Russian accent.  He saw the younger male was drinking coffee and grinned.  It was a drink of his choice as well for it fueled his ability.

"So vhat is your power?  I run very fast, and phase through things. vhat about you?"  He asked and looked back up at the sky.  He wasn't going to tell the other male about the other mutation he had on his feet.  The one that his mother had painfully made him get removed at one point via surgery only to have the animal pad like formations on his feet grow back.  The scarring never went away but when it grew back he pain did vanish.

more_horiz
The male spoke and for the first few words he found himself confused, what did vonderful mean? Was it some kind of weird foreign word that he wasn't meant to understand? Like he was calling it ugly or something like that? No,m the guy was agreeing with him, so it couldn't be that at all. ”I''m Christopher, but most people call me Chris. Something about it being shorter or whatever.” he said with a roll of his eyes and a smirk, hands making motions and yet not letting single drop of coffee go to waste, as he kept his attention upon the strange male that spoke strangely.

The next question however gave him some clarity in what the male was saying, asking about what his mutation was and then explaining his own, Chris nodding. 'I can run pretty fast. I'm supposed to get a lot faster when I get older but I can run pretty fast now.” he noted with a smirk. 'And I can see everything as if its moving slow.” He added with a nod. 'So almost nothin can touch me, cept maybe another fast person.” He would rectify as he sipped on his drink.

more_horiz
Luke smiled when his hand was shook, but when Chris told him what his powers were, Luke's smile widened.  The younger male was almost exactly like him. 

"Vell, I guess ve are very much the same.  Do you have padding on your feet like I do?  My feet are like a dog's foot."  Luke said and removed his shoes and socks and showed the padding on his feet.  The scars were still very visible from when hi mother tried to have them removed the first time.  Such a painful surgery too.  He then put his sock an shoe back on and grinned.

"Vould you like to have a race?  See who is fater of the two of us?  Since ve both have the same gifts?"  Luke said and began to stretch up a bit to get a knot out of his shoulder and just smiled.  "Ve an run the path, it goesin a circle.  First vone back to this line vins."  Luke said and drew a line in the dirt with his shoe.  He made it deep and thick and long and got ready.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum