X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteThink About Others For A Change - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Jason would never come to Brotherhood. But this was not an ordinary visit. Not telling anyone he was risking everything, even death to come and speak with Lakai. She was not in the right mind. He had to get her under control or people -- innocent people -- were going to get hurt in the process. Jason just couldn't let that happen. It wasn't Lakai's choice to make.

Stepping on the front porch, Jason knocked on the door.

Last edited by Jason Andrews on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: Think About Others For A Change - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Lakai yawned as she answered the door like she was sleeping when he knocked. She looked like a strung out emo kid. She was dressed in an over sized tshirt and panties. She giggled when she saw jason and rolled her eyes."i dont want girlscout cookies,newspaprer subscriptions, or to join your stupid school. If you havent noticed i have my own place now so it wouldnt make much point to leave now would it?" She stretched and scratched her head.

more_horiz
Jason listened when Loika answered the door. He was going to force her to listen to him, even if she doesn't want to. Focusing on her, Jason was breaking all of his believes for a cause he thought was a rightful one. And the scary part he didn't even tell Loika about it. He knew she was going to be angry but he was not prepared to see Lakai being killed too.

Open the door for me, please.

He hated doing this to Lakai, but what other choice did he have. She wasn't going to listen to anyone, she wasn't complying with the rules of the norm and she sure as hell wasn't going to stop or swerve from the destructive road which clearly led her to death. He remembered the time when he helped her out when she got very hurt and Rachel brought her over to the Institute. Shikon was all worried then and afraid that Jason was going to do something bad to her. But he proved him otherwise.

Think about others for a change.

more_horiz
Lakai shrugged and started walking back into the house. She left th  door open but didnt try to be hospitable. "If you want in just say so but stay out of my head teach." She called back over her shoulder. She was alone at the institute now. All the weaklings left. The house was surprisingly clean. The house maintained its order. At the kitchen counter was.  Bottle of booze and some ice. She made herself a glass and motioned to it to ask if he wanted some.

more_horiz
"What is happening to to to you?" Asked Jason as he walked into the house cassually. He never would imagine Lakai to be so evil. "I get that you have nothing lot lose but do not drag humans into your own personal problems. You have many choices to make, you can be so much more then a cold hearted killer. And yet you are not any different then MRD themselves." said Jason as he motioned his hand in declining way. He didn't want any alcohol. "What can we do to help you? What do you want that will make your life peaceful?"

more_horiz
Lakai smirked as she poured herself a drink. The faelith sisters had a tolerance to alcohol. "Oh you .ean that brit boy i annihilated over at the evolution house. Yea i did that. He had it coming. He was a message to her. She got away once with help from the prick that runs things. They are my target. They want my territory they wont get it without a fight. Thats what i want. I've done my research. The girl came from your school."

more_horiz
Jason listened. He was appalled by what he heard. He wasn't even talking about that incident but it tied in into what he was saying of leaving people alone. "It doesn't matter whether the girl came from the school, who cares?" asked Jason, his anger with her attitude rising up slightly. "You don't owe Brotherhood! You don't owe anything and no one owes you anything. Get that dumb idea out of your head. I am trying to help you! You might not want any help and I might not be able to provide it to you, but even so. Go and do something with your life. Stop the killing, I am begging you. Because once I stop caring, that's when you should really start worrying about your life."

Jason was coming across as evil and mean, but it was the truth of the matter, he didn't care anymore if her feelings got hurt. She kills people for the enjoyment. Jason couldn't take a chance with Lakai.

more_horiz
" I really dont care what you want. Im not after your xmen, your students, or even your precious little wife. My mission is simple and im not stopping till ive finished it all. Now fuck off i have deaths to plan."

more_horiz
"NO!" Jason slammed his hands on a table. He was done playing her twisted little games. "I don't care who you're after. There is no reason why you should be killing people. Shikon hasn't been around for a little poor Lakai...boo hoo...Get over it!" It was about the time someone stuck it to her about her ways. "Life sucks. People open and close the doors to our hearts, in dime cases they slam them. No one said love is permanent. So, get your shit together and straighten your life."

Jason without realizing took Lakai back in time where she was tortured by Scarlett Hawthorne. The things she did to her. Then, Shikon was there to rescue her. The next trip was the mutant war. Where Shikon was fighting for Lakai. Every time it was Shikon helping her. It was always him who ran to Lakai's rescue. "You are pissed at Shikon because he left you. He still loves you and you are hell bent on getting revenge. Look around you he is always there for you. He's I always ready to save you."

more_horiz
Lakai snapped. " I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF MY HEAD!" Dealing with what scarlett did to her was not something she was ready to deal with. She certainly didnt like being reminded of the memories. She slammed her glass down and shifted to her wolf form.

She lunged at jason and tackled him to the floor. She bit down on his arm and gave it a few violent shakes before letting go. "Cant you see it you old idiot. This is not about shikon. Hes a man. He was going to leave. That was inevitable. Im the one who kicked him out for his crimes. This is about territory and showing those little shits who the big dogs are." To intimidate more she barked very close to his face.

more_horiz
Jason was so angry at Lakai that he wasn't focusing on what she was doing. Once Lakai tackled Jason to the ground, he realized what she has done. She wa finally out of control. How far was Lakai willing to go? He didnt care to know.

"All I know is that if you go done that path there is no turning back. And I will be there to stop you. Mark my words." said Jason as he stood up with bleeding arm. "I can't stop you from destroying your life. I am not going to try anymore. All I ask is that you think about how Loika would feel!"

more_horiz
Lakai shifted back and stood nude. She threw her head back and laughed hysterically. Once she was done she still giggled a little. "Loika aint gunna give a rats ass. She is too busy playing house with her perfect husband and kids. Im on my own as usual. Now get out. You are boring me." The giggling stopped and she looked like her normal dangerous maniac self again.

more_horiz
Jason looked at Lakai one last time. He was done with her. He couldn't help  her and she didn't want his help. He would not argue with her, try to force her to change anymore. He simply gave up and didn't care anymore. Walking toward the door, Jason couldn't find any words to explain to her what she was doing. If she ever came to him for help, he wasn't sure if he'd able to help her.

"Good bye, Lakai. I hope you have a good life." said Jason as he shut the doors behind him. He had many other people who needed his help.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum