X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleterampage (r)

more_horiz
Lakai strutted into the mall looking like a fucked up emo barbie. She had her super short skirt on and an extreme belly shirt made out of fishnetting that stopped under her boobs. Underneath that was a bikini top. On her feet she wore combat boots. Her real beauty was gone. She was sickly skinny from refusing to eat anymore aside from lolipops. Her exposed skin was littered with cuts most likely from the knife strapped to her thigh. Her makeup was smeared in rivers under her eyes from tears.

She had been watching shikon. She had been right all along. He was like all the others. She saw him fuck that pyro. He never toughed her like that. She had done all of this for him. The murders, the chaos.

She numbly walked into the main area and took a breath. Then a long drink from the everclear bottle in her hand. She set it down and pulled two guns from inside her skirt. " ladiesssss and geeeentlemen. Booooys and girlsssssss! This is not a stickup. I could care less about your shit jewelry and your spare change! What i want is your pathetic lives!" 

Without another word lakai's circus started and she opened fire into the crowd without any kind of discrimination on age,race,gender....it all ran together for her.

descriptionCompleteRe: rampage (r)

more_horiz
"Lakai. STOP!" yelled Rachel as she dismounted her bike. It was unlike of Lakai of just going around killing people. For what reason would she do such a thing? Charity knew of Rachel's identity and she knew what she did at night or day. Now. she didn't have to worry about the little girl left at her house. "I don't know what little daddy issues you've got now, but you need to cut it out."

Reaching for her powers, Rachel was ready to defend any human.

more_horiz
Lakai stepped over bodies.  Her eyes looked glazed over and crazed. She cocked her head to the side and shop at a family trying to make a run for it when they thought she was distracted. "Daddy issues hahahahaha!" Her laughter echoed through  mall. "I aint thought of the ole man since the funeral. Thats more of a princess loika thing. Nothing  actualy i do matters because who really fucking cares in the end!"

more_horiz
Rachel wasn't going to stall her any longer. "Good, I thought you needed a shoulder to cry on." said Rachel as she threw her arm forward and at the same time a bench spiraled at the girl. Rachel has come across the girl many times in a past in battle, and in friendship, but this time it was far far too gone and she knew that whatever was raging inside Lakai was more then hatred for humans.

more_horiz
Lakai was pacing and looking through shops and other hiding places while she talked to rachel. She needed victims. They needed to suffer. She opened her mouth to reply and saw the bench from the corner of her vision. She jumped back and out of the way with barely an inch to square. "You are one of the last people i would cry to."

more_horiz
Rachel smirked at the comment. Lakai was ultimately right, but it didn't mean anything to Rachel, she knew the girl had deep psychological issues and she was going to stop her from killing humans. Why was it always people close to her who were craziest the most? She couldn't explain that. Loika was going to be disappointed very much if she wasn't already. "That's not the way we do things around here."

Rachel ran toward the girl as she shifted into a rhino.

more_horiz
Lakai had no fear. She almost craved death actually. Thats why she had cut up her own skin. She wanted to feel something. She was tired of feeling so numb. She openned her arms almost welcomingly and looked her in the eyes with the look of someone who had nothing left. She had already been stabbed with pieces of asphalt by the blonde boy.

more_horiz
Charity knew about what Rachel did and even though she was 8, she didn't want to be treated as a child and wanted to help.  Unfortunately, this wasn't the right day for the little mutant girl to follow Rachel by flying.  She did it so well too, keeping to the roof tops and out of sight.  She heard gunshots and saw Rachel jump inside and followed far behind and carefully, slowly sneaking people out as she followed closer. She watched everything, slowly she lifted people up and helped them of the building if they could walk, the injured ones that was, passing them off to uninjured people who saw the winged girl who was helping them and when the last of the people who were alive were moved away, Charity looked around.  She knew Rachel didn't know she was there still, but she would know, both of them would as Charity spotted a tall statue of an angel with a sword.  She closed her eyes and pressed her tiny hands on it.  The Statue began to move, taking a longer time than most due to it's size and Charity yelled out to let Rachel know she was there. to help, and had helped.  To show she was going to help her no matter how old she was.

"Miss Rachel!!!"

The statue came to life with a crumple and spoke words that were in Latin as it flew forward, opening up its new wings to help Rachel out.  The sword in its hands was sharp now as Charity hid behind it and concentrated on her control.  The little girl looked at Rachel as she shifted as if to say she was sorry for following but ready to help.  A small trickle of blood began to drop out of her nose as she focused on controlling the statue forward.

((OOC: Charity has very limited control on this so she most likely is gunna faint after a while so need to worry about me too much hehe)

more_horiz
Chris found himself worrying for the welfare of both Alec and Arabella more often than he should have. Perhaps he still felt partly responsible for what had happened and, despite being able to control one of the most deadly forces on the planet, he felt powerless to do anything the aid them. Then again, he chalked up his concern for Arabella to infatuation - she was attractive and her accent only added to that fact, but he had to do something to clear his head. He had thought a trip to the mall to browse some books might do the trick, but at the sound of gunfire and screaming, he discovered otherwise. Upon investigating further, he quickly recognized the mutant causing the trouble.

"Well if it isn't the little, annoying wolf," he said as he walked through the mall, people running past him to avoid the mutant fight. It was a wise choice on the part of the innocent civilians, especially since Chris would, more than likely, use his power and didn't want to risk collateral damage to someone that ran in front of him in panic.

"Oh dear, we are in trouble," he mused, coming to a stop, giving the kid a look as he passed by stopping a few feet in front of her and tilting his head to the side turning his attention back to Lakai. "You ran from me at the apartment - you won't get that chance here." His arms still at his sides, he turned his palms outward toward the mutant and bright blue and white electrical current spiraled around his hand, popping and sizzling causing the lights in the mall to flicker. Despite the situation, Chris wore a look of total tranquility and focus, waiting for an opening to send hundreds of thousands of volts into the girl and end her threat to both mutant and humankind for good.

more_horiz
Rachel kept on running. She was so uncomfortable as a rhino that switch to a cheetah was inevitable. As she almost reached Lakai, Rachel turned back to herself and tackled the girl to the ground, pinning her. "What is the matter with you?" she screamed at Lakai. "Why can't you be like everyone else?"

"Miss Rachel!!!"

Taking her attention from Lakai, Rachel turned to see Charity. What the hell is she doing here? This was going to be much more complicated then she expected it. "Charity get out of here!"

more_horiz
Lakai hit the floor hard when the cheetah landed on her. She let her without a fight. She was hoping for a quick bite but instead there was words. "I dont know why!" She yelled back. No one not even herself understood why she didnt work right. She raised her gun and laughed as she put it in her own mouth.

more_horiz
In some miraculous event Shikon had left the bar right behind Loika and made to the mall before her. So he'd stolen a few cars along the way who cared. He came in right as Lakai put the gun in her mouth and laughed. Tears burst forward as he screamed "LAKAI DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!"

Shikon focused his powers and heated the air so much around her that the muzzle of the barrel warped and bent in odd shapes. There was no hope of a bullet passing through it. He then started to walk across the mall the whole world a blur through the tears and anger. "RACHEL. GET OFF OF HER. NOW." 

Shikon let his arms ignite, the fire swelling up his arms swelling even higher. He had no control at the moment. His powers were flowing from his emotions, and his emotions were pissed, and upset. He kept his pace walking across the mall while staring at Lakai.

more_horiz
Loika had run in wolf form with her clothes in her mouth. Shikon had the upper hand of knowing how to drive. Even cutting through alleys and shortcuts he still beat her there. She shifted back to her human form outside in the bushes and pulled on clothes quickly.

Her heart sank when she ran inside. Lakai looked horrible. Her beautiful skin was cut up all over. She wanted to run up and hug her baby sister. Protect her from the world. 

She skidded to a stop behind shikon. His flames were almost too hot to pass him. "Shikon you have to calm down. This wont help lakai or the situation. Shes a crumbling foundation and you need to be calm for her and the surviving humans in here. We dont want anymore death today." She could only pray her words helped to keep him calm.

more_horiz
Chris finally spoke up, the lights beginning to overload and pop causing blackness to take over where there was once light in many of the shops in the mall while he stepped closer to the group, the electricity enshrouding his hands and moving up his arms. "This mutant will end us all. Do you think an attack on a public place will go ignored? Once they find out mutants were present, it'll be open season on us all."

He looked at the two newcomers with disdain, half wanting Lakai to kill herself and save them all the misery, but he couldn't deny that he was partly grateful. There was a little girl present and she didn't need to see that happen; mutant or no. He took a deep breath, looking back at Lakai then dissipated the electricity charge and crossed his arms allowing the lighting in the building to return to normal, save for the bulbs that had blown out that is.

"If the two of you have a way of dealing with her, I suggest doing so quickly,"
he stated, "by now, police and MRD are likely on the way and I don't think any of us need to be here when they arrive." He was about to add his desire to see her dead, but didn't feel it would help the current situation and kept his mouth shut.

more_horiz
Rachel saw Shikon and Loika show up, and then it was all over for her. It was no longer her fight and Rachel wouldn't stick around at the place where no one wanted her. When the air around her began to heat up, Rachel took a notice of a gun muzzle melting and bending. She took it from Lakai and threw it on a ground where it skidded and laid still.

"RACHEL. GET OFF OF HER. NOW." 

"Be glad to..." she muttered to herself as she stood up, brushing herself off. Now that she had Charity to look out after, Rachel couldn't risk her life as much anymore. Getting on one knee at Lakai's level, Rachel whispered. "There is always light at the end of every dark tunnel. Just keep going."

Then, she got up and ran to help out panicking crowd of humans.

more_horiz
Lakai's gun melted and almost burned her mouth. She pulled it out and tossed it. It was useless now. Her other one was out of reach with rachel on top of her. Shikon's voice was like a knife in her heart. She let out a frustrated scream. "Dont preten like you care! I was tracking you! I saw you with HER. I saw you FUCK HER! You couldnt touch ME but you could do all that stuff with HER! What makes her so fucking special!"

When rachel got off of her she rolled over and grabbed her other gun. She picked it up and held it to her head. She was ready to pull the trigger. In the end it was rachel's words that made her stop. She didnt entirely believe her but it somehow made her stop. She dropped the gun and started to cry while curling up into a ball.

more_horiz
Shikon heard Loika and something cut down into him. He regained his composure. And the temperature started to turn to normal, and the flames around him started to die down. He watched Lakai yell and scream at him, and eventually curl up into a ball and start crying. He looked at the one mutant that had caused the lights to die and turn back on. He raised his arm, his eyes ice blue "Get out of here. Loika and I will handle this, and don't ever raise your hand to her again. If you do I'll make sure it's the last thing you do.'

There was no inflection in Shikon's voice as he spoke. His words lacked the usual playfulness. He was not joking. He was serious, and he would end the mutant if he dared touch Lakai. He kept walking and turned to look at Loika only once over his shoulder. After a moment he got to Lakai and lifted her head. He held her head there with both of his hands and stared into her eyes. His returned to their normal color as he spoke.

"Lakai listen to me for once in your life. Take my words serious, don't just brush them aside. I have done everything for you. Do you really want to know what made her special? She wasn't you Lakai. I wasn't going to just use you for sex ever. You are the one person who means everything to me. If If I didn't love you Lakai I wouldn't be here right now. I would have let you die. I know you think I betrayed you, and I did. But you can't hold that against everyone else. Take it out on me. But just know I'm going to love you all the same. You're my queen and nothing could ever change that."

Whether Lakai liked it or not Shikon scooped her up into his arms and kept talking as he walked back to Loika. "Look at what you've done to yourself Lakai. You haven't eaten, you've cut deep into your own skin. You're stronger than this and I know you are. You're amazing, and wonderful, and sweet, and kind. Do you remember that time when there was a hurt bird outside the Brotherhood house and you spent a month nursing it back to full health so it could fly again? Remember all the good things Lakai. Remember the good." 

more_horiz
Chris chuckled at the pyro, finding his naivety both humorous but also disturbing. If this guy thought that Chris was the biggest thread to Lakai, he was sorely mistaken. He had already intended to leave given what Lakai had said to him, thus making it between the two of them. On any other day, Chris would have had a witty remark on how it wasn't wise to play a woman's heart, but he saw no need in it. Instead, his eyes whitened and he shook his head, "Alight, asshole, first thing: never tell me what to do."

"Second, don't threaten me when you don't have all of the facts. She's breaking into homes to attack innocent mutants and humans. Considering I would like to prevent a genocide of our species, I'll do what I have to do should she turn up again and I guess I'm just hoping you'll make sure that doesn't happen," he arched a brow, "If I wanted her dead, she would be and no fire display you could muster up would have stopped it. Chalk that up to the faith in others that people like you tend to quench every day." He sighed and shook his head again then made for the door, though didn't run and simply walked past the panicking humans nearby, coming to a stop at the entrance as the door opened, listening to the approaching sirens in the distance.

"Hope you're not afraid of the dark," he muttered and extended a hand toward an electrical outlet near the doors and drew the electricity from the building, rendering it powerless and the motion-activated automatic doors open. Chris didn't dally any longer and walked out of the mall, disappointed that his trip to rid his mind of Lakai's attack on Arabella only resulted in confrontation with others. It seemed his life ceased being simple a long time ago. Musing as he walked across the crowded parking lot, "Threaten me again, asshole and I'll send five-hundred thousand volts through your skull.... zzzzap, boom!" With a follow-up laugh he entered his truck and left the parking lot, figuring it best to be gone before the police and EMTs showed up.

more_horiz
Lakai let her head resg in his hands and closed her eyes for a moment. She didnt remember the last time she slept. But she still listened to his words. She was like a fire that had finally burned itself out. She missed how warm his hands were. "For once i only wantd a man like that because  truly loved him and not just because i wanted something."

She felt like a child the way he picked her up. She was light and for the most part limp. She laid her head against him and seemed almost in a drugged state though she hadnt taken anything. "I did alot of bad stuff." She mumbled. She could care less what she did  her own body. She had done damage to other lives though.

more_horiz
Shikon continued to carry Lakai, she was much too light and he almost started crying again, but Lakai needed him at his strongest right now. He held her even closer as he walked over to Loika. As he stood beside Loika he looked at her. Tears welled up in his eyes. He smiled a broken smile at Loika. 
For a moment he was okay, and that was what really broke him. He looked down at Lakai, and watched her lean against him, and he felt horrible. He felt like the worst man alive. Then the tears spilled down his face and fell onto Lakai. He didn't mean to cry, but there was just no stopping the tears at this point. 

He felt his voice crack, and strain as he spoke. "Loika we need to leave now. I have a car parked right outside, although it won't mean much if we don't leave before the cops show up. I'd hate to have to kill anyone today."

more_horiz
Loika watched him carry her. Even injured lakai never cuddled up to her like an injured puppy like she was doing with him. When he walked up she saw just how bad of shape she was in. She had to choke back her own tears. She smoothed lakai's hair in a very motherly way. "Saint dymnia is willing to take her. They have done some  with mutants. I checked it out. She will be safe. We need  take her there now. We can only help her so much."

Ooc: i dont care if you and my sister get back together but  if you do you better not run off on her again or i wont be so forgiving. Thats also something u can talk to her about.

more_horiz
Shikon nodded at Loika, and grudgingly handed Lakai over to Loika to hold. "Follow me, and keep your head down if the cops show up. Worst case scenario you'll have to learn how to drive on the fly. But lets hope that doesn't happen."

Shikon walked calmly out of the mall doors and pulled the car around for the Loika and Lakai.

Ooc: I understand

more_horiz
(wow way to wait for me to post...)

more_horiz
[adm]Please give everyone a chance to post.[/adm]

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum