X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

alchemist chemistry (nc17)

descriptionCompleteRe: alchemist chemistry (nc17)

more_horiz
 "Its a surprise. You will see. We lucked out because its the last one of the year and they were going to cancel it if it got too cold. You mind holding our dinner while i drive? You can start if you want."  

Thana smiled and took the two bags of food, but she didn't start. That would just be mean, if she ate and he didn't. " Okay. Good thing I'm patient then huh? " she said, still having no idea where they were going. She didn't know the area too well, apart from the underground. She noted his grin and rolled her eyes, looking out the window. " Do you have an alliance?" She asked, as an off thought.

more_horiz
Jake had them back on the road again. It was hectic with the last minute christmas shoppers but jake could handle it. He was taking them in the direction of central park. He thought on what she said before he replied. "I actually don't generally like alliances but after a run in with some scientists i found that having a group with some protection helps. Im currently working on moving in with the evolution."

He drove them to an open field where a large screen was set up and other people were on the grass sitting on blankets and wrappe up in other blankets. "Tada heres the surprise."

more_horiz
Thana listened as Jake spoke and nodded, " I'm a free runner. Neutral." She said , listening and watching as he drove them to an open field and smiled. " Outdoor cinema. Wow." Thana said softly, she had never been to one before. She sat in the car for a moment before getting out with the food, " Whats playing?" She asked, smiling at Jake.

more_horiz
Jake pulled a couple blankets out of the car and a bottle of wine out of the back seat. "You are going to like it. The first fast and the furious. I found this event on accident when i moved here. I come here every week. They do it once a week until it gets too cold. "  He laid out one blanket for them to sit on and set out the wine and the glasses. The people were starting to quiet down as the movie was getting ready to start. "I hope you like this date. I havent been out in a while. Im a bit rusty."

more_horiz

"You are going to like it. The first fast and the furious. I found this event on accident when i moved here. I come here every week. They do it once a week until it gets too cold. "

Thana smiled as she heard Jake and saw him get out the blankets and a bottle of wine. Fast and furious was a brilliant movie series. " Well you certainly have good tastes." Thana said, sitting down once the blanket was out and handed over his bag of tacos. She smiled as he said he hoped she liked the date. " It's perfect for my first date. Tacos , my favourite movie and with a guy with an awesome car. It's perfect." Thana answered, smiling softly and getting comfortable.

more_horiz
Jake used the blanket and put it over both of thier laps. He poured a little wine in each of thier glasses and gladly accepted the walking taco. It smelled amazing. As the movie started he hoped it wasnt obvious that he scooted closer so that he was sitting right next to her. He ate his walking taco and watched the movie next to her.

more_horiz
Thana smiled as Jake poured some wine, " How old do you think I am?" She asked kindly, but accepting the drink. On the streets everyone drank at a young age, it just happened. Taking a bite of her Walking Taco Thana smiled, " Mmm it's really nice." She said, once her mouthful of food was finished. She did notice that Jake moved next to her but said nothing, it wasn't too bad. Just closer then what she was used too, happily she are and watched the movie begin. She didn't remove her gloves as she ate, something she hoped he wouldn't notice.

more_horiz
"Old enough o rent a hotel and own a car without causing suspicion. Mutants grow up faster than they normally would if they werent different."  He enjoyed her company alot and he hoped she would accept another date with him. She was perfect. She liked tacos and cars. He couldnt lp but smirk. As the movie went on he couldnt help but get caught up in the cars. Especially since the main car was the same year and model as his. 

more_horiz
Thana smiled as she listened, then had a thought. " How did you know I own a car?" She asked, before losing herself in the movie. The cars she loved, as they where her ultimate obsession. Thana occasionally glanced over at Jake, he was so simple, in a good way that was. He was chilled and didn't appear to be too serious. As the night went on she finished her food and leaned back on the grass, enjoying the movie and Jake next to her.

more_horiz
Jake put an arm around her not to be a pervert but to keep her warm. It was starting to get chilly. "When you dropped off your keys at the desk. You had a car key onthe key ring." He stretched out on the blwnket as well and enjoyed the simpleness of having a cute girl next to him, good food in his tummy, and a good movie to watch. He was able to really relax for the first time. It felt so natural to him he stayed like that till the end of the movie.

more_horiz
Instantly flinching as Thana felt his arm go around her Thana didn't say anything, and was about to move his arm when he spoke. " Huh. Observant." She said, though he was breaking her no contact rule she let him. " Sorry." She said, " I'm not used to physical contact." Thana explained, but didn't push his arm off. She contentedly lay for the whole movie next to him, enjoying his company and relaxed around him. Feeling oddly safe with his arm around her. " Thank you for this, it's perfect."

more_horiz
"I just wanted to make sure you were warm enough. And its no problem. Im glad you had fun. I'm having fun as well." As the credits started ro roll jake felt a drop on his face. Then another and another. It started to rain. The other people at the movie started to scramble with thier blankets and things to thier cars. Jake jumped up and offered his hand to help her up before grabbing the wine bottle and glasses. "This part wasnt planned. Sorry bout this!" It started to really pour. 

more_horiz
 "I just wanted to make sure you were warm enough. And its no problem. Im glad you had fun. I'm having fun as well."  

Thana smiled as Jake spoke, as as she felt the rain on her face she quickly jumped up and helped him carry his stuff. " It's okay, blame the weather man." She responded, taking his offered hand and running to the car and laughing. It was only rain, but it was funny all the same.

more_horiz
Jake laughed as well as he ran with her to the car. He made sure she got in then ran around to get in himself. He put thier movie picnic goodies in the back and started up the engine so he could get the heaters going. "Looks like im going to have to talk to that weather guy huh? Sorry bout that the heater should kick in pretty fast."

He started up and waited for yhe other cars around them to pull out before he followed suit. He got back on the road and started heading back in the direction of her hotel." Minus the rain i had a really good time. I hope maybe we can do something again sometime. You warm enough?" He adjusted the heater and tried to keep up with traffic. Ahead of them people were honking. As they got closer they could see why. A car was pulled mostly off the road and a an obviously very pregnant woman was trying to change the tire on her car while her smaller children watched from inside the car. She wasnt really blocking traffic but it was enough to be a nuisance to traffic. Jake clenched his jaw and tightened his hands on the steering wheel. "I apologize but gimme a second okay? Ill leave the car running but wait here."

He cut a couple people off and pulled up behind th  woman. He put his flashers on and got out of the car. A few people honkey an  yelled at him and he yelled a few choice words back. He ran up to the woman and told her something. At first she shook her head but then got in the car. He then got to work changing her tire. The jack slipped a couple times because of the rain but eventually he got it and changed her tire in the downpour. He ran her jack to the window. He handed it over and she tried to give him money. He shook his head and ran back to the car. It had taken him a while and he was soaked but most of the movie traffic was gone at least." Alright time to get you home and dry." He shook his wet hair a bit and continued back towards her hotel.

more_horiz
Thana laughed as Jake spoke, " Yeah you will. Let him know I expect heat." She responded, smiling as she listened. " I would like that. To see you again." Thana answered, nodding as he asked if she was warm enough before watching as he spotted the nuisance. Smiling and nodding as he ran and helped the woman, before coming back utterly soaked. She laughed as he shook his head and droplets splattered everywhere. 

As they arrived at her hotel she looked at him, " Your absolutely soaked, how about you come in and get warm." She offered, " What you did back there was really cool by the way." Thana told him, not taking no for an answer. " Just park the car over there." She said, indicating to an empty car space that was under cover.

more_horiz
"She didnt need to be doing that in her condition. It was the human thing to do."  He pulled up in front of her hotel. "I will have to take a raincheck on that excuse the pun. Jax needs let out but maybe next time." He did the gentlemanly thing and came around to open her door for her. He grinned at her with his boyish grin and almost seemed to blush a bit. "Miss thana you are amazing. Thank you for a very fun evening."

more_horiz
Thana listened as Jake kept speaking, and smiled. "Still you were the only one who did." she answered, smiling as she heard him speak again.

I will have to take a raincheck on that excuse the pun. Jax needs let out but maybe next time."

"Don't worry about the Pun, give Jax a pat for me okay. Thank you Jake, I had a very fun evening as well." Thana told him, blushing as he called her amazing. "Your not too bad yourself. I'll see you later." she said, smiling before waving to him at the door entrance to the motel. She watched as he drove off and smiled. Gently holding the glass rose he had given her like it was a young child. It really was amazing, his gift was incredible. She gently placed it in the clear glass vase next to her bed, and smiled. It being the last thing she saw before falling asleep.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum