X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteNever-Ending Fight For Control - (R)

more_horiz
"I told you already, she is not dangerous."
Scarlett rested her hand on her hip as she looked the girl up and down.
"That's what they all want me to see, but let me be the judge of that."
She pulled out her guns really fast and released three shots at the girl.  The bullets penetrated the girl, but did not do any damage. She looked untouched. 

"Bring her with you," said Scarlett.

Last edited by Scarlett Hawthorne on Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: Never-Ending Fight For Control - (R)

more_horiz
Arabella was handcuffed so that she couldnt use her powers on anyone. Chris' dad had finally caught up with them and turned her in. Chris' dad was a human that worked for the MRD. She had been taken from Chris' apartment while he was out. She was still in her pajama bottoms and a tshirt. Her blonde hair was dirty and messy.

She cried out loud and flinched when Scarlett shot at her. At the last minute she closed her eyes and used her powers without trying to. When she looked she had burn holes in her clothes from the shots and three bullet tattoos. She had absorbed the bullets without meaning to.

She let out a breath of relief then forced herself to be brave. She struggled against the guards holding her arms and spat at Scarlett. " Fuck you. I'll see you souless and burning in hell."

more_horiz
"Well, aren't you a feisty one?" chuckled Scarlett as she put away her guns. "You are nothing I haven't seen yet," she grabbed the girl by the throat and looked her dead in the eyes. She had no idea what to do with her yet, what service would she perform for human kind which shall benefit her race. 

"Ma'am," said Jenkins. 
"Make it fast and to the point, Jenkins. I don't have time to waste." she snapped at one of the soldiers. "I have deaths to plan out." 
"Well..." he stuttered, "umm...I was thinking...do we really need all of these animals you are collecting? Wouldn't it be easier to just kill them off?"
Scarlett scoffed. 
"And that is why I make more money then you," said Scarlett as she walked to her car.

more_horiz
Ara looked back at her coldly, hiding all feelings of fear as best as she could. The bullets she absorbed burned like hell but she wouldnt give the satisfaction. " Take these cuffs off and ill show you how damn fiest i have in me. Your man Raymond Knowles. the one that turned me in. I can assure you hes dead and you're next." Scarlet's grip was cutting off her air a bit. She tried to not squirm but when Scarlett touched her arabella was seeing all of her thoughts and memories.

She stared at the ground while the evil wench was talking to her people. She was waiting for her chance. From the sounds of it her life was going to be much shorter than her powers slowly killing her. She took her chance when Scarlett was walking away she swung her head around and hit one guard in the nose hard enough to break it. She used her momentum to body slam the other one off of his feet then began to run with her hands cuffed behind her back.

more_horiz
She ignored everything that girl was screaming at her, that is until she heard Jenkins scream,
"You broke my nose!"
She turned around to see the girl running toward her and two of her men on a ground.
Within seconds she pulled her gun out and pointed at the girl's face; not flinching, moving, not even making any other irrelevant moves.
"Trying to be a hero is a bad idea. Did you really think you could escape?" she said, coldly. "Don't try my patience, girl! I happen to be in a very, very pissed off mood! Let me show you what I mean...

Scarlett pulled her trigger four times and shot the girl in each leg. Two bullets per each leg. "That ought to trim your wings."

more_horiz
Arabella froze when scarlett put the gun to her head. She was convinced she was going to die in that moment. Leave her brother all alone. She had been stupid trying to get away but she had to try. Its not like these people were going to let her escape with her life. A few tears rolled. " I did nothing. Ive never used my powers against humans. Ive never broken the law. Why are you doing this?"

She hit the ground hard and screamed loudly in pain when she was shot. It hurt her wrists with the handcuffs and the bullets themselves hurt like hell. She sobbed on the ground in pain. " The accident wasnt your fault and it wasnt the fault of mutants! Your parents' deaths were an accident! Torturing us wont bring them back!"

more_horiz
" I did nothing. Ive never used my powers against humans. Ive never broken the law. Why are you doing this?"

Scarlett turned around swiftly, moving her coat to the side as it fluttered in a wind. She bent over a bit to be on a girl's level. "You are right, you didn't do anything wrong. You might just be a perfect mutant; who doesn't break any laws. But being born a mutant is enough crime, it warrants no other reason."

At last, someone has truly seen Scarlett's dark intentions. She wasn't doing any of it for the money, although pay wasn't bad. She blamed herself for the accident which happened 35 years ago, the day she lost her parents. Starring blankly at the girl's eyes, Scarlett made a sickening face at her. "Keep my dead parent's out of this," she said, standing up, "You know nothing about it."

more_horiz
Arabella cried into the dirt. She couldnt sit up because of the cuffs and the pain in her legs which were bleeding pretty good. "I know that it hurts, that you feel guilty. I saw what happened through your eyes like i was there myself. It wasnt your fault. It was just an accident. I know its hard not to feel guilty though. I know that its hard to not make everyone feel the pain you feel. My parents were murdered by a human 7 months ago."

She looked up at scarlett with dirt and tears on her face. "I swear to you. Ive done nothing wrong. You've done nothing wrong."

more_horiz
Scarlett laughed out loud with pride. "Oh, I know what you are trying to do," she sighted. "You are trying to use my past to secure your future. By making me feel like everything is alright, I can finally make mends with the fact that my parents are dead and I am alive."

She came closer to the girl's face, almost touching her nose. "However, lassie, I have stopped blaming myself long time ago. It's not about me...it's never been about me. It's about bringing my parents back to life. And you shall witness the spectacle--OR--" Scarlett stood up at her full height. "I might just kill you because I am feeling angry."

more_horiz
She was starting to feel lightheaded from loosing blood. She laid her head down in the dirt and shook her head. Because of her current state she shook looked at scarlett blankly while trying to comprehend what she was saying. "Im not trying to make it okay. It wont be okay....but what do you mean bring them back to life. Its not possible.." She cringed in pain. "Please i promise you i never did anything to deserve this. My powers are killing me far more painfully than if you did it quickly. I need help, im going to bleed to death. I ddidnt look into your memories on purpose i swear. It just happens when people touch me." So many things were running through her head. Chris, alec, she didnt really have anyone else. She definately didnt want to die though. Why did this person hate her so much. Why was she okay watching ari suffer and die.

more_horiz
Without saying another word to her about bringing her parents back or other relevant subjects, she motioned for Smith to let the girl go.
"Get the girl some medical attention and then release her," she said, as she walked to her car and opened the door. "She is of no use to me,"

Closing the door and looking at the driver, Scarlett thought about how she would go about accomplishing the task. Then she remembered the battle she had with X-Men over a child and how they came back for Jackson that she shot. Before the car took off, Scarlett motioned for Jenkins to come forward. As he did, she leaned in and said.
"Find her," said Scarlett, pointing to the picture of Janica Andrews.

more_horiz
Arabella was barely conscious as scarlett spoke to her. "Why are you letting me go?" She wasnt sure why she said this but she whispered it. She winced when smith touched her to take the cuffs off. Another lifetime of memories was making her feel overloaded. Her nose started to bleed a little.

She whimpered when he picked her up off of the ground. Whatever their plan was it wasnt good for mutants. She looked up at smith right before she passed out and muttered to him. "You are all dead when he finds you."

more_horiz
Scarlett looked at the girl passing out, "Hurry up and get her to medic. And make sure to stay with her you might have to silence her with a bullet to the head this time," said Scarlett as her car finally pulled away from the old factory.

She needed to find this girl and she needed to force her to take Scarlett back to the past and change the future. She wanted to save the life she had. Everything.

more_horiz
Ooc: are we wrapping up this thread/starting a new one? And are they taking her to the mrd?

more_horiz
OOC: Yes, I am done with the thread. And no they are not taking her to M.R.D. Just a local hospital.

more_horiz
Ooc:k ill start something downtown seeing as smith probably wouldnt take her to mt sinai where she would be recognized.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum