X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteBack To Simple Days - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Slamming the door shut, Jason stood on a hill overlooking a city of Athens, Greece. Not the modern version of Greece, the ancient one. Days when people were living the simple ways and weren't lounging for expensive toys. He could get used to this sort of life. Then, he remembered, his clothing style wasn't going to fit in with everyone here. He needed a less obvious way of blending in.

Changing his cloth to a way of a greek, Jason hated this. He hated to have to change the cloth for these rags but he knew better then stir up trouble in time line. Leaving his car where it was, Jason began to walk toward the city gates. There were only few people who knew him there, Aristotle was one of them. He used to sneak into the time, and have long talks with the philosopher.

descriptionCompleteRe: Back To Simple Days - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Jenica appeared out of no where next to jason and walked beside him. She had been there a little longer than he had as her clothes were that of the current time's tunic. She was like a mini sara. She grinned up at him. "Figured you would be here. Whats wrong ole man? If i didnt know you better id say you came here to get away from something bad in your time. You look tired. Wanna talk bout it?" She looked around as she talked like everything was distracting.

more_horiz
"What are you doing here?" asked Jason as he was going to make his way down to the city gates. His daughter was not a girlie person at all, she didn't even acted like a lady. Despite what her mother wanted for her. Jason did realize she wasn't a child anymore as he stopped trying to tell her what to do. She could make decisions for her life on her own and didn't need anyone for that.

"Whats wrong ole man? If i didnt know you better id say you came here to get away from something bad in your time. You look tired. Wanna talk bout it?"

"Old man?" asked Jason with a shriek. "I'll have you know I am still in my golden years. Well, maybe not as golden as yours but this old man can still run." said Jason, completely avoiding the topic of what was wrong as he began to run toward the city gates.

'

more_horiz
She rolled her eyes and gave him a headstart before she teleported in front of him. "Ok ok sorry bout the ole man comment. If you arent going to talk about whats wrong i can. I need your advice. Time changing advice."  She teleported out of his way again sothat she was back beside him. She missed him and mom alot weither she showed it or not. She was worried bout both of them.

more_horiz
Jason stopped running when he saw his Janica in front of him. "That was cheating and dirty play and you know I won," said Jason catching his breath. "I can see you didn't come here to run with your old man,"

He had no idea about what was really her reason of being here. "Time changing advice, interesting." he stopped midway through his sentence, "What did you mess up now? Whose life are you trying to change?"

more_horiz
Jj grinned at her win. She could have let him win but where was the fun in that. "Its nothing i messed up yet. Im trying to avoid messing anything up. Someone is going to ask me to change her future by going back and changing something in her past." She playfully bumped into him while they walked.  "You always told me not to drastically alter pasts because it could ruin the future. What do i do? All i know is her name is hawthorn."

more_horiz
"Scarlett Hawthorne is a dangerous individual," said Jason as he tried to finally catch his breath and stop his racing heart. "Her only mission is to eradicate mutants from this planet. I would not advise messing or dealing with her. SHe is not to be trusted."

Jason thought about how she killed Mackenzie and how he had to force time back to save her and the father. "Promise me you will not take her anywhere in time," said Jason, almost pleading. "Let me tell you how dangerous she is. One time she killed a girl  of a woman who now runs Xavier's. I can't strech enough how dangerous she is."

more_horiz
She stopped so that dad could stop and catch his breath. "She wants me to stop her parents from dying. I know it would be saving two lives but at what cost? Thats only assuming she let me live after. You are right though dad. As always. I need to leave that part of history the ways it is. Thank you dad....i miss you."

more_horiz
"Wait," Jason stopped, thinking. "If she wants you to take her to the past, that means..."
The engines were working in his brain, he was figuring it all out. "You need to save her," said Jason bluntly. "If you do, she'll never hurt anyone ever again--she'll be a kid again."

Jason looked at his daughter. He couldn't believe what he was doing, encouraging his own kid to break his rules only to serve himself...and the mutant community. Of course there is a chance that the plan might backfire on them and she'll be a woman when her parents live.

Last edited by Jason Andrews on Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
"You just told me i shouldnt do it. Thats not how things work. She will still be an adult in the present. We dont know how things will end up if i change the past dad!" She stood staring at him with a confussed look. Why didnt he change things when he was at the school if it was so important. 

more_horiz
"You won't be bringing her back to the present." said Jason. "If her parents live then maybe she won't turn out to be evil. Maybe she'll even come to love mutants. But it's a risk and if anything should happen, like her coming back, I will personally deal with her. It's a great opportunity of having to get rid of her."

Jason looked at Jenica. What was becoming of him? He wasn't the same man as he was before he took the job at Xavier's. "I just don't want her killing her anymore humans."

OOC: We can have the plan backfire by letting Scarlett threaten to kill Jenica if she didn't bring her parents with her to present time.

more_horiz
ooc: sounds good.

She nodded slowly. " Im Scared dad. There are so many things that can go wrong. I trust you though. Im glad i came to get your advice. Tell mom i miss her okay?"  She stepped closer and hugged her dad tight. Shew had always been a pretty independent kid but it was still nice to see her parents every once in a while,. To see them happy. She took a step back. " I guess i should get to it then. Sorry if i interrupted anything important."

more_horiz
Jason hugged Jenica. "Be safe, sweetheart." said Jason as he released her. He had to go and meet up with Aristotle, a man he was planning on seeing before Jenica interrupted him. He wondered if she was able to defend herself from the crazy woman like Hawthorne. It was a risky operation and if Jenica went into time, he would not have any idea when and where he would be.

more_horiz
Jj grinned and the air started to smell like static. "You know me dad. Hmmm i think after i save the world im gunna get a tattoo and a boyfriend." She then dissapeared without a trace before he could stop her. She really loved to tease.

more_horiz
Jason smiled as she dissipated. He was worried for her, but had to give her the benefit of a doubt that she could pull through. Jason turned and continued to walk toward city gates. He was going to be alright.

THREAD COMPLETE

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum