X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteCharles Is Home - (PG-13)

more_horiz
After a long time being away Charles finally came home. Home to the School he loved. To the students he adored and wanted to help. Now he was back everything seemed right, he had lesser students now but it didn't matter. All morning students had been greeting him and he greeted them back . Charles sat behind his desk and waited for more people to come in if they wished, in the meantime he sat reading over papers.

descriptionCompleteRe: Charles Is Home - (PG-13)

more_horiz
She stood at the doorway staring at him with ice blue eyes like mommy's. She looked like a child but had a very adult expression on her face. Mr jason wasnt here and niether was mommy. "Who do you think you are? Thats mr jason's chair. You are in big trouble."  She said fearlessly. She didnt seem afraid at all despite being a child. She only spoke using her mind.

more_horiz
"It's alright, Mackie," said Jason from behind the girl. "This man belongs here."
Jason sighted heavily to the fact that he had to leave Xavier's. The founder of the school was present and hopefully with him will follow the rest of the team. Jason did his job to the best of his abilities, but now it was time for him to go. To find his own path in life, he could help so many more if he was outside and Charles was at the institute.

more_horiz
She listened to jason's thoughts and frowned. She looked from Mr Xavier to Jason. When she looked at jason her face went from a frown to hurt. He was really going to leave them with a stranger. He literally knew her all of her life.

She stepped up to him and kicked him in the shin really hard. She screamed " NO!"  telepathically loudly in everyone's heads in the school. Then she hugged his leg tightly and started to cry. She was like mommy because she didnt cry often. Not even when daddy died.

more_horiz
Jason ignored the searing pain in his leg after Mackenzie hit him. But just as fast as she hurt him, she was now clinging to his leg. "Charles is a kind soul, and he'll help you out in a ways I can't. I might seem strong but that man is the most powerful telepath I know." said Jason to Mackie. She needed to understand his reasons for leaving. "I already told your mom I will be back someday," he knelt down to one kneed. "Until then, please try and behave yourself."

Jason stood up now and looked at Charles. "I hope you are here to stay for good, sir." he said. "This schools needs you now more then ever. These kids are looking to learn from someone, I hope you won't let them down."

more_horiz
When he knelt down to her she really started to cry. She didnt want him to leave no matter what the reason was. She looked up at him, refusing to use her real voice. "silus promised he would always come back to. You are lying to make me feel better. Grown ups lie worse than kids." She was mad and sad at the same time. She looked back at the new man skeptically.

more_horiz
Lokith had seen the fat bald man in the wheelchair again. Sometimes he took off. Other times he stalked him. Mostly stalked or yelled at him screw you...as he had seen this man before...a couple times on the streets. With a woman and some others. Who was he? He wanted to know but at the same time he didn't want to hear anything that came out of his mouth. It was hypocritical he knew...he couldn't help it. Instead here he was standing against the wall on the outside of the room others were in. Eavesdropping...Charles Xavier. A powerful psychic type. He puta finger in his ear and moved it around. What the hell?! Where was that voice from? He thought to himself. It sounded like a spoiled three year old. He was eavesdropping trying to learn more. Maybe they could help him find her. He pulled the picture of him and his twin sister out of his rune stone locket thing. Just spying...it wouldn't do any harm and nobody would know right? He just wanted to find his twin sister...

more_horiz
Charles looked at the young telepathic girl. " Mackenzie isn't it? " he asked fondly smiling at the young girl and wheeled over to her clinging on to Jason's leg." Mackenzie in life there comes a time when everyone must go on their own adventures. Jason is about to start his, and one day you will go and you will start your own adventure. " He said to the little girl before looking up at Jason and giving him the same warm smile.

" You have done a wonderful job while I have been gone. You know this house is always open to you Jason for when you return to us. Enjoy your journey, no matter where it may lead you and know you always have a place to come back to. Oh and Jason, would you be so mind as to send the spying boy in?"

more_horiz
"Mackie," said Jason sighing, "You are going to be alright. I know grown ups lie, but Sara is probably going to stay around and your mom is still here. You are not losing anyone. I will be back before you know it, I promise."

He hated to break the kid's heart, but he had no choice. He had to make sure his daughter was alright. Jason never ever mentioned the fact that he had a kid of his own and tried very hard to contain it in his mind, away from everyone. But he knew nothing was hidden from Charles. He could read it my Jason's physical expression.

Turning to the door, "You don't have to hide anymore. We won't hurt you."

more_horiz
Lokith was listening. Useless. Useless information. Useless trivialities...poor kid. She was smart though. Adults lied. They weren't worth the grains of sand that made up their existance. Kids and teens should stick together. Maybe overthrow the adults. Who knows? He was irked when he heard Xavier mention him. Bloody hell! Does nobody know how to keep quiet?! No. No. It was more like...why the f**k did he expect the fat bald cripple not to KNOW he was there. He wanted to shoot him. He would! He shook his head. He couldn't lose his temper...that little girl was innocent. The only innocent here was that little girl.

The other male spoke and he slowly drew his gun. The sound of the safety clicked off. Okay...it wasn't his gun. He may have...borrowed, yes lets go with borrowed, it from the parol officer he knocked out and gave the slip. Guy was dirt broke. "Screw you old man! How can you say that when you break an innocent child's heart and hurt her like that? I'm supposed to believe you when the girl's crying a river of tears because of you old timers. The fat bald geezer and you are liars. Fat man I swear! Don't you know how to keep your mouth shut?!" He registered the hurt you comment fully. "I won't have to worry about you hurting me...I'm more likely to hurt you. Especially since you and the fat cripple made the innocent little girl cry."

more_horiz
She started to reach out for charles' face when she heard the intruder. She had heard his mind but paid him no attention. She scowled however when he pulled a gun on jason and mr xavier.

She looked at him not like a child but like an emotionless psychopath and cocked head to the side. She looked him in the eyes and used her powers of mind manipulation to make him turn his own gun on himself. She smirked coldly. " Do i look weak and defenseless to you pretty boy?" Her small voice said in his head like she was having fun playing with a toy.

more_horiz
Jason pulled McKenzie behind him, as reflex. He couldn't afford to lose her. Looking up at the boy, he spoke. "Did you really walk in here with a gun?" asked Jason, "Do you even know where you are at?" He didn't care who the boy all he wanted was for him to leave or at least explain himself to everyone. There was always a reason for a crime and this was no exception.

more_horiz
Lokith pushed his wrist down. Depending on the method she used to make him turn his gun on himself...meaning if it was some form of kinesis or not...would mean whether he absorbed it or merely forced his wrist painfully down by breaking it. Either way the gun method had become too dangerous and he let go his wrist, and tossed it to the side, sending some of the explosive energy built up in him to send it into the wall. "There is a difference between innocence and weak or defenseless brat. Don't put words in my mouth because your too stupid to understand properly what was said!" He shouted at the little girl. "Shit! So your in my head too. Just like the old timers?! Doesn't anyone know how to stay out of other peoples heads anymore?!" He held the conversation with her as if she wasn't speaking telepathically.

Painfully forcing his wrist back into place before looked at Jason. Nodding his head and smirked. "A gun, three short swords, four knives, a butterfly switchblade and one throwing star to be exact." He said with as much dripping smartassed sarcasm as he could. "Not really no. I only wanted to spy because maybe the fat bald man could help me find my twin sister. Forget it. You mutants are all a pain in the ass. Even if I am one too...your just too much trouble. Magneto and you all. Just shitloads of trouble. I am leaving now. This isn't worth it." He turned and headed to walk back out of the room.

more_horiz
Mackie squirmed behind him to get a better look at the boy. He smiled cold at the boy when she could get a peek. Her bad side very much wanted to be let out to play. To torment this guy. Her good side not so much. She scowled up at jason. "i can handle this guy. Im not scared."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum