X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteWelcome Home Dear (R at Worst)

more_horiz
Shikon looked at the now sleeping Lakai. He smiled at her, she had been angry with him for not noticing her right away, but she knew that he was happy to have her here at home. He sighed a little and shook his head. Gently he picked up the covers from under her and pulled them over her. Shikon knew she didn't need them. Between her body being an already high temperature, and Shikon's powers the two of them never got cold, but it was the gesture. Shikon didn't show this side of himself to most people. Lakai and very few other people earned this caring side. The side of him that always worried about how the other person was doing.

Lakai knew that side better than anyone, and sometimes she would push his buttons because she knew how to, but most of the time the two of them were perfect together. No matter what Lakai thought, Shikon was happy to have her home again. He wanted to talk to her, and hold her, but he figured it had been a long time since she slept in an actual bed, so he acknowledged that fact and comforted himself by laying on the bed next to her. He took an old baseball on the nightstand and started tossing it, he didn't want to wake her up, but with her superhuman senses it was likely she woke up as soon as he entered the room, if not from that then from him picking up the covers.

descriptionCompleteRe: Welcome Home Dear (R at Worst)

more_horiz
Lakai's breathing was deep like she was really out cold. She barely seemed to move when he covered her. She rolled over to him and snuggled close. She had gained most of her weight back from before but the scars were still on her arms and legs. She didnt heal like loika. Her skin was cooler than normal from the IVs they had given her at the hospital. The backa of her hands and inner elbows were bruised from getting injections of medicine.

All in all though she was okay. She was pretty exhausted but otherwise fine. She was definately changed though. Different. The old lakai wouldnt have cuddled shikon in her sleep.

more_horiz
Shikon felt Lakai cuddle up closer to him. He thought it was strange because Lakai had never done that before. After a moment he shrugged it off and smiled at her. He kissed her forehead then adjusted himself so that if she moved in her sleep again she could put her head on his chest. He kept tossing the baseball, but was still taking in Lakai.

She wasn't as thin, which was very good. The scars were still there though, the ones he felt he had caused by leaving. He swore a little under his breath. The next thing he noticed was that she was colder than usual. Probably from all the injections the hospital had given her, same for the bruises on her body. Lakai was different, she still had her tendencies to swear and get jealous, but he was fine with that. He was the same way. "Everything is going to be okay now Lakai."

more_horiz
Lakai was dreaming but she thought she heard shikon's voice in her dreams. Or was it real? She wasnt sure. All she knew was that she was exhausted. And hubgry. But that could wait. She moved in her sleep to get more comfortable and ended up with her head on his chest. This was the closest she would ever get to him...unlike the other woman. She started dreaming of the day she saw him with her and frowned in her sleep. That day had really hurt her.

more_horiz
Shikon felt Lakai move and was now laying her head on his chest. He smiled and gently stroked her cheek. She was restless, but really tired. He felt terrible even though he stared smiling at her. He had caused her pain. She would probably never want to be close to him after what he did to her. He noticed a frown cross her face in her sleep. He kissed her cheek "Lakai I'm really sorry for what I did, and I know it hurt you. I just want you to forgive me. You're the love of my life, and I don't ever want to lose you." He whispered quietly as she slept. He kissed her cheek again and laid there feeling horrible for what he had done to her, and yet he was so happy because she was back at his side.

more_horiz
She started to cry in her sleep and thats when she woke up. She startled a little. She couldnt understand where she was at first. She wasnt used to waking up here. She realized she was in the mansion. She wiped her face with her hand and realized she was sleeping on shikon. " Funny... this is the closest we have got in bed." She tried to be light hearted about it but his betrayal still stung. moreso since he had never expressed a need for her like that.

more_horiz
Shikon didn't hesitate when she woke up. He kissed Lakai and pulled her closer, he kissed her for a long time. "I know I hurt you Lakai, but I'm gonna make up for it. You know you're the only one for me. And I mean that in every way possible." Then he kissed her again and again. If Lakai needed this to happen to prove that he wanted only her then he would gladly do it. He had always wanted it to happen, but he didn't want her to feel like she had to give it to him.

more_horiz
Lakai was beyond surprised he was kissing her so intensely. It was like the fire that was dying between them was turning back into a bonfire. She kissed him back as intensely as he was kissing her. She kissed him until she felt like she couldnt breathe then pulled away. "You are my world shikon. Im really ready. Not like before when i wanted you. I actually need you. Its okay. I want you to have me for the right reasons now." She grabbed his hair and kissed him again.

more_horiz
While kissing Lakai Shikon smiled. If she was really ready this time so was he. He pulled her as close as he could get her.

FADE TO BLACK

It was early morning, and Shikon had been laying there staring at the ceiling. He thought about everything over again. And he the word intense came to mind, and he shook his head. No that word didn't begin to cover the night they had spent. A smile spread across his face. He felt like the small flame of hope between he and Lakai had been roared back to life. Shikon felt the sun's rays come through window letting he and Lakai know that the day had started and that sleep wasn't really an option anymore.

more_horiz
Between coming home from the hospital and what they did all night lakai was exhausted. Even if shikon was awake she was out. Last night finally helped her to feel the closest she ever felt to shikon even if she did scratch his back a bit. Now she was sleeping next to him on her side. She snored softly but not in a masculin kind of way. It was actually kind of cute.

She frowned in her sleep when the sun touched her face and madea sound that was somewhere between a squeak and a groan. She turned her face away to try to escape it and hold onto that happy world of sleep.

more_horiz
Shikon heard Lakai snore, and it was really cute, and he smiled down at her. She was truly down for the count now. He kissed her cheek as she made a noise and turned away from the sun coming in through the window. Shikon got up and felt the air around him was colder than the bed he had been laying in. He swore under his breath for getting up, and then walked over to the window and pulled down a shade so that the sun was blocked. With there being no sun, and the lamp on the table being off Shikon was there in the dark.

He thought he'd had a pretty good idea of where everything in the room was, that was until he stubbed his toe. "Fuck me" he swore softly trying not to wake Lakai. He walked back to the bed and quietly climbed back into its warmth. He got close to Lakai and wrapped his arms around her gently, and just tight enough so she knew he was there.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum