X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteMagneto's Back. Let The Games Begin My Loyal Children - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Magneto had sent Dantevian with a message. If the members of the Brotherhood showed up would determine if that deliquent childe of his actually obeyed. He made his way with the signature helm upon his head and his cape dancing lightly with motions from his form, through the gates. Not bothering to use a key he merely forced them to open. If they were smart they had already changed the locking passwords. He would find out who had led in his stead. These two would become the new right and left hands of the Brotherhood. For now he walked in. Mystique should already be here. The others shortly following suit or joining. "Hello. Hello. Hello. It is good to be home." Came the stoic and cold sounding voice of Erik, also known more widely as, Magneto.

descriptionCompleteRe: Magneto's Back. Let The Games Begin My Loyal Children - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Dantevian made sure he wore nothing metallic. He carried his weapons in a bag which he left to the side as he headed downstairs. Walking downstairs and into the room he knew that 'father' of his would be going. He really would rather be outside and far from here. So little time was left. One day he would overthrow magneto. Then to hell with the Brotherhood. Until then he would play his role. The undesired role of the adopted son of the Brotherhood's founding father---Magneto. He sat down in a chair and draped across it. Staring at the ceiling and refused to acknowledge Magento. He would not be here if it were not for the fact he would suffer the old mans wrath if he failed to show.

descriptionCompleteRe: Magneto's Back. Let The Games Begin My Loyal Children - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Shikon strode into the room. He was calm, and silent. Magneto had returned, but Shikon didn't really care. As far as he was concerned the old man had ran and left all of the new people here behind. He had taken the Brotherhood and led it back to where it was now. The self-righteous twat was now claiming he was home and that he would resume control of the Brotherhood; not by a long shot. The mutants here were loyal to him. He had taken them in, he had taken care of them, he had fixed this place up. It was Shikon who had done it, not this old man sitting before him.

For now Shikon came into the room and took a seat. Supposedly he was to become the right hand man or something obnoxious like that. Magneto didn't really care about them, he just wanted an army that would blindly do his bidding. Shikon heard Magneto talk and he kept his eyes on him. His eyes were the ice blue they usually were when he was angry, but Magneto couldn't know that. To him that would be the first color that he would see for Shikon's eyes. He leaned his chair back on two legs, a long time ago Shikon had replaced the meeting room table and chairs to be made of wood. It was an aesthetic choice, seemed like a good idea. After a moment of leaning he propped his feet onto the table, his eyes never left Magneto.

more_horiz
Magneto looked to Dantevian and a dark smile hit his lips. So this is where the childe was? For how long he wondered. He looked to Shikon who entered and merely took him in. He had no interest in anything right now. Evaluating these children of the brotherhood. He was quite impressed with the man. He revealed little yet the initial stride he entered with had revealed so much. He liked it when the spawns of man were not kissing his hindquarters as Mystique had so often done. This would be an interesting gathering for sure. He merely took in the new decorating scheme of the meeting room. He did not care what the young members of the brotherhood thought. The original members of it were still loyal and if he had to win the new members loyalty. Well. So be it. "Dantevian. I hope you intend to stay at home this time?" The arrogant prick he had taken under his wing, albiet by force, since the kid was barely out of his early teens, was never one he could trust and was little more than a necessary tool to this war that would soon begin.

more_horiz
Dantevian left everything metal in a bag. Looking he seemed to brighten in his demeanor just a tad bit when Shikon walked in. "Hey." He said in greeting to the man of the hour, Shikon, when he entered. Completely ignoring Magneto until the man was practically towering over him. His gaze went to Magneto. "Not if I get a choice in the matter. Shikon do I need to stay home right now?" He asked with a smirk though his tone never left monotone and without true emotion, as he looked directly at Shikon. Without words he was practically asking the man to order him to leave. He hated his adopted would be father figure with a violent passion. The river of styx should swallow that asshole up and keep him there for all eternity.

more_horiz
Lakai was stretched out lazily on one of the couches in the living area. She was dressed as skankily as usual. She read a gothic magazine and made no attempt to be ladylike in the way she laid on the couch. Her skirt was short enough it showed panty and like the honeybadger she really didnt give an eff. She flipped through the magazine boredly while the men all acted like chest thumping cavemen.

more_horiz
Shikon yawned and tilted his chair back a little more. He had been passing the last few minutes flicking fire between his hands and glancing at Lakai when Magneto wasn't looking. Then Dantevain asked him if he could leave. Shikon let his chair fall back all fours, a loud clacking sound echoed around the room. He was bored, and he mostly wanted this meeting to be over with already. He took a moment and looked from Magneto to Dantevian, and he felt that he could have cut the tension between the two with plastic butter knife. "Honestly I don't care if you stay for the rest of the meeting or not. If you leave though, be back before all the gates are locked. You know how much security has been upped around here with the MRD hunting down mutants lately."

Shikon wanted to see how far he could push people's buttons. He leaned his head over the back of chair and grinned at Lakai. Then he looked back at Magneto and waited patiently for the meeting to continue. If no one else showed up, who cared. Magneto had earn everyone's loyalty as far as Shikon was concerned. He could have been god reincarnate and most of the Brotherhood mutants wouldn't have shown face after he left. So Shikon waited and waited. All the while still stealing glances at Lakai whenever Magneto wasn't looking. He wished she would have sat next to him, or rather one step further and sat in his lap. Just to piss the old man off.

more_horiz
{-salutes- It took me awhile to type this up due to my shoulder.

-Lucian-}

Magneto's features showed amusement in Shikon and the young woman who entered. Though the minute Dantevian opened his mouth the expression took a darker, more sinister and hellish turn. Watching the obvious disrespect from a spawn he had taken in. Albeit it was not out of the so called kindness of his heart but to keep him fromĀ  Charles Xavier or the governments grasps. He still did so. He had learned from his past miscalculations, failures and disasterous errors of his ways. His hatred for humanity and the desires of before had not changed. Merely the methods. Starting with the elimination of the entire MRD organization.

"There are several things I wished to address. The first of which is to praise and thank whoever has taken up the reigns during the original members of the brotherhoods absence. You are not losing your position of power nor any of your authority. The next matter on the agenda is to inform the Brotherhood there will be no repetition of the callous creation of an army from my younger years. If I desired to do so then I could easily accomplish this without returning home." His tone cold and calculating as he looked to each of them. A strange look of interest hit his eyes as he watched Lakai and Shikon.

Looking to Dantevian with a smoldering gaze. "This meeting will be over quickly. I have returned and in the process made sure that Charles Xavier's welcome home present will enable the Brotherhood a leap ahead of the X-men. Xavier's machine to find mutants, Cerebo, has been efficiantly and thoroughly eliminated. Leaving us with the only currently fully functional method of finding and locating or sensing out other mutants." He fell silent after this for but a moment.

A piercing gaze went to his adopted son with a cold and calculating look in them. "The main enemy is not the X-men who are scattered in the wind more thin than the air on top of Mount Everest. No. The enemy we need to completely eradicate is the MRD. While I was away I was gathering information and getting rid of lose ends. There is apparently several keys needed for the MRD's masterplans. The X-men have one of them. Two we have. You are one of them." He said looking directly at Shikon when he stated the you are one of them commentary. His gaze went to Dantevian at several times during these statements. "The others are still presumably at large. It is important that no matter how you personally feel towards me that we do not allow the X-men nor the MRD to acquire these remaining keys. If no questions then the meeting will be over."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum