X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Inventory Supply Check - (PG)

descriptionInventory Supply Check - (PG) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Inventory Supply Check - (PG)

more_horiz
Jenica could vaugely hear people talking. The transfusion was making her feel a million times better. She was in bearable pain though. She coughed and groaned. She opened her eyes when she felt jason touching her hair.

"Hi daddy...i did it. But she shot me in the back. I had to leave her there" Her body was still healing so her voice came out sounding like she had a slight sore throat.

descriptionInventory Supply Check - (PG) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Inventory Supply Check - (PG)

more_horiz
"It's alright, just rest now." said Jason tenderly. He never thought it was possible to be as evil as Hawthorne was. He wanted something so big but he didn't think of a price as it was a big tag. Nothing in this wicked world was free and if one wanted something badly enough, they would reserve to killing. Killing innocents.

"I am sorry, baby." said Jason. "I should have never let you go alone by yourself."

more_horiz
William starred at Jason and his daughter. Still gripping with the fact that Jason had a kid, he couldn't believe. How is that no one knew about her, was she something so precious he didn't want anyone to know she existed. And if she lived in a different time how is that Jason didn't miss her? All these burning questions were racing through his mind but he knew it wasn't his business to question other people's families.

The kid looked up at Professor Grey. "Is it time for Pizza yet?" he asked waiting for approval.

more_horiz
Jean tried to send soothing thoughts to Jason but he was preoccuppied until he caught up with the fact his daughter was going to make it. Listening as she finished cleaning the area and sanitizing it. Walking over to the sink and used her telekinesis to turn the water on so she could scrub her hands. "Now the puzzle makes complete sense." She said with a soft and kind tone. Looking at Jason. "It was my pleasure. I would have even if it wasn't my job to tend  to patients." She was being truthful there. She walked over as the blood transfusion pack needing changing out. She promptly took care of this.

She looked at the two Andrews before speaking directly to them. "Miss Andrews I am going to need you to stay on bedrest even after you have finished healing for at least two days. That means no time travel and no power use. In 24 hours if your father so wishes you may be moved to more private or family residential areas. Still on bed rest for another 24-48 hours after this initial period. I am keeping you overnight for observation and to continue treatments." She was stating this to both Jason and Jenica. Looking at Jason. "Do you have any questions Mr. Andrews?" Her tone kind and gentle.

Looking at William and laughed a bit. "In just a moment. We'll make sure to bring back enough pizza for Jenica and Mr. Andrews should he wish to join us for pizza." She said in a questioning and offering way for both Jason and WIlliam's benefit. Looking at William. "You also need to get your wrist free so you don't take Jenica with you." Her tone light and playful almost.

more_horiz
Jj blushed and let go of william. "Sorry i dont remeber doing . No pizza for me thanks. Im strangely not all that hungry."She tried to sit up as best she could and hugged her dad. "Its okay dad. Im fine. I kind of expected her to pull something." She felt fine but still pretty woozy. She laid back against the pillow. She frowned at not being able to use her powers for a few days. The past sure was boring.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum